It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Funny yes but think we all know here that misspellings by POTUS & Q are intentional.
I wonder what the "tt" implies? Previous or future Q post?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Lolll

Little sh#t

It would have been the cherry on top if he had spelled 'little' as 'liddle'.....I guess that would have been TOO much.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Funny yes but think we all know here that misspellings by POTUS & Q are intentional.

ff has been replaced by tt.

ff (false flag?) has been replaced by tt (the truth?).

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Agree!! Zuck & Co stole all our identities and made billions. Now more of the same want our DNA for yet another likely nefarious genome project. We're (humans) are becoming more and more like expendable commodities.
Like batteries in Matrix. Heavens no say it isn't so!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Other possibilities for 'tt':

In Q drop 1866, TT was used for Trump Tower.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: imthegoat

This isnt some parachute though?

Or can they travel in that trajectory?

www.instagram.com...

Take in account the perception of the ground observer, elite paratroopers, wind speed, etc and it could very much seem like they're moving horizontally. Any type of wing suit could also allow them to move in a more horizontal trajectory.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn, Cranky; need a stronger warning next time.

I can't unwatch whatever that was.

As to your question any possible answer is making my head spin.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
(Partial) Q Post #1828 qmap.pub... also has a reference to TT ????

[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT)

edit on 18-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The Best thing we can all do is start to become friends IRL as well as online. It's time we all admitted "I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm NOT going to take it anymore!"

Iv'e been here since, well, the virtual beginning. How I got here I guess was something beyond the normal. And that is putting it lightly.

Putting that all aside, IRL, was tried a couple of times in the past. And from my personal experience, a dismal failure. We all have a love of one subject or topic, others might find displeasing and or repulsive. For instance one member, I cant remember the name, was more of a salesman trying to enlist for a certain SS. Though, I did understand his covert reason, it was not spoken of.

We come from all walks of life and financial backgrounds. Some can afford to travel and others can barely feed themselves. Some are in great shape with good teeth, and others struggle from day to day. Some are proud while others are shamed, in one way or another. And without going too deeply, some are able to make a physical appearance, while some can not, or will not. Some, would require a security detail that parallels that afforded DJT himself!!!

What bonds us all together, is not our physical appearance, or abilities, its the content of our hearts, our souls. And in that realm, we, are already, friends. Besides, I have already met all of you at all the Ron Paul and Donald Trump rally's, and at the voting booths, with few exceptions. And, above a certain race, that I will never forget.

It would be an unbelievable honor for me to meet IRL, but I know that may never happen for all the "above".

In reality, to see the faces, and fingers LOL, of our beloved members, could make or break what you would like to build. And that, is way above my pay grade
But, not above my heart.

Be safe
ASE

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, they really can move like that. Night time gives a better illusion of horizontal movement. In daytime one of them will have a giant USA flag strapped on that waves like on a flag pole. I used to watch these guys every summer.
U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team uses different chutes based on type of aerial gymnastics.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords Could TT be Tick Tock?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

TT = Trending Twitter/Topic

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc

Or what if it's drawing attention to FF?

False flag? 🤔

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now, for those with "eyes to see"...

As known, the Supreme Order of the Holy Annunciation was established in 1362 by the "Green Count" Amadeus VI of Savoy, while the first statutes were issued in 1429 by Amedeo VIII. The Order was then secularized by Vittorio Amedeo II, and finally lost the noble requirements for admission in 1869 by Vittorio Emanuele II.
The insignia of the Order are normally composed of three elements: a Large Collar, a Small Collar and a plaque.

Over the centuries, the number of collars - due to the limited number of Knights who could be admitted into the Order (20) - has always been extremely small and controlled. Nevertheless, the production of these knightly insignias has undergone small but significant changes over time.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Refresh my memory about this Q post #1828 from Aug. 9....did we ever determine what the 'TT' stood for?

(NSA - play/reveal TT)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Refresh my memory about this Q post #1828 from Aug. 9....did we ever determine what the 'TT' stood for?

(NSA - play/reveal TT)

The consensus was Trump Tower. In reference to the NSA ( Rogers in particular ) giving POTUS the heads up to spygate before the 2016 election.

edit on 18-11-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Weird formatting

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes … to all THAT

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc

Or what if it's drawing attention to FF?

False flag? 🤔

In Trump's comments while in CA he said something like 'rake the Forest Floor'....I thought the terminology was awkward, but now I'm wondering if he was trying to tell us to look for something.

Also, the tt has me thinking about that fire on the fiftieth floor of Trump Tower back in April that killed a man.

Just spitballing re the ff to tt tweet.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who knows if this will come to fruition or not, but the potential scenario is worth mentioning:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

has it been proven?

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join