It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, I saw that.

Thanks for the support.

I never claimed that it first appeared in these threads, only that IIB was not the first. Using a Q thread to debunk him was icing on the cake.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

We used those sonic psyop weapons over in Desert Storm. Navy also has them mounted on some ships. Also in Vietnam.
Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

My point was that much of the Q content is recycled CT, regardless of who mentioned it first.
edit on 18-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I thought you made up that IMDB profile, had to lookup myself. Wow! Funny how the msm plays that tussle he had with Trump 15 times a day but never a mention he's an actual hollywood actor. So all that really was just an 'act'. Pathetic.

No was not aware of Enoch news. So are those headlines the REAL 4am talking points?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

My 'watch later' que is flowing over.
Well said on the sig. More than u know indeed.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes indeed! This thread has really become 3D interesting today. Gotta go back re-read & watch the vids.
Glad I bought more popcorn yesterday.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A reminder that the pressure on Assange is mostly from Democrats.

Senate Democrats pressured Mike Pence on Julian Assange

Vice President Mike Pence discussed the asylum status of Julian Assange during a meeting with Ecuador's leader on Thursday, following pressure from Senate Democrats who have voiced concerns over the country's protection of the WikiLeaks founder.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I first heard of this genderless nonsense during an episode of "Billions" where the first gender non-binary character was shown on television. Dillon identifies as non-binary (Genderqueer) and uses singular they pronouns.

WTF? I thought this was just some hollywood rubbish. I had to look it up and was astonished to read it's becoming another accepted but ridiculous category added to LGBTQ. Just another proof positive of the continuing societal degradation that we warned about long ago.

This falls right under the Q rant of divide per____________.

What is beyond comprehension (besides the obvious) is the use of the word "they" now has to be used in a manner that the word since day one was not meant to convey.

So now when I say something about a soccer team as "they" I am committing a gender issue hate crime because the word no longer means what it meant because .000000000000000001 percent of the population says so.

Even more odd, the word should be "shim" but the point is to breed hate and divide through manufactured victimization. Divide by any and all means necessary.

We "live in a democracy" except when it comes to a victim - victims are the supreme race it would seem. It is a perfect world where the one single guy with an allergy to Oak Trees can now demand all Oak Trees world wide be killed.

Pro-tip. It is not "people" that are creating the algorithm divide issues. A machine is and it is a clueless soulless bot without any rational connection to humanity at all.

I just want to give you full credit for calling out the AI, as a nooby.

Edog my good friend I watched an amazing back and forth on the twit, a real human was trying to convince an iMac of (x) while the bot just drained him/her and likely had him/her spinning out all night on it - that malice charged itself up for another go round.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

JJ, thank you for the kind words and the addition of your valuable energy.

JJ said: "The Best thing we can all do is start to become friends IRL as well as online. It's time we all admitted "I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm NOT going to take it anymore!" "

Damn straight!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I was just thinking yesterday how long it has been since we got a News Blast.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Typo?? hahahahah!! Too funny, if so!

@realDonaldTrump:

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: daskakik

Yes. I've been coming to realization that whenever I stumble across something in the vast cyberspace that gives me that light bulb feeling of enlightenment that I should first search far & wide ATS.
The topic, idea, suggestion has likely been dissected, chopped, diced and pureed ad infinitum.
Doesn't mean one cannot raise or mention what has already been posted but don't claim to be the pioneer.
TRUST ATS.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lolll

Little sh#t

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Genetics Start-Up Wants to Sequence People’s Genomes for Free

Free? Really? How generous...

Your DNA (the grail) is the most valuable thing there is to these monsters.

Notice how many different "companies" there are? Competing factions.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For some reason, a lot of excitement seems to be building in Q-land. I'm going to depend on you devout Q'sters to tell us what's happening when "The Storm" arrives.

T.I.A.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sometimes I miss kindergarten.
Then I realize the world is now kindergarten

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Ah, now you gone ahead and did it...

I'm gonna have to load up that movie for a Sunday afternoon.

Maybe the 330 min workprint edition with a few...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Typo?? hahahahah!! Too funny, if so!

@realDonaldTrump:

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

twitter.com...

Q#1197
Yes, midterms are safe.
Watch CA.
Q

Trump with [jerry brown] DJT: “I think everybody has seen the Light.”

Schitt power removed.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Kanye Clones

Folks know my feeling on Kanye so I have never seen this prior to today. Evidently he has made this video in 2016. Warning, a VERY NSFW video. Clones.

Why is DJT represented in it in 2016?

DJT is NOT, I repeat NOT a clone.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join