It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just watched Above Majestic and wow just wow.

Wow, indeed!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do they refer to it as a 'camp fire' ?

That got pretty big pretty fast for a simple spread from a camp fire. Weren't there reports of a power line having trouble or a transformer blowing or something to that effect just before? Even so, still pretty insignificant for the size and scope that the fire got to so fast. The devastation and loss of life is astounding, and sad.

I honestly haven't followed this much. At first I was like, ok, california is on fire again... But holy wow! Sure seems like there might be more to this than meets the eye.

Why is it called the Camp Fire? How California's most destructive wildfire got its name

also, 1300 "missing" 😨

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: IAMTAT
RE: Celine Dion's new gender-neutral "satanic" children's clothing line:

pbs.twimg.com...

'Cause buying kids clothes from Satanic celebrities like Celine Dion is cool right?
These are posts from her new clothing line's instagram. WTF?
Something very evil is taking place here.

TWITTER@cravecreative

Something is Terribly Wrong With Céline Dion’s “Genderless” Clothing Line

vigilantcitizen.com...

What parent doesn't want their newborn dressed in skulls and Baphomet jumpers?

Celine was recruited at 13 by her later "husband" from a very poor family in Quebec.

So, no excuse, but she was also originally a victim.

So disgusting, also disgusting the industry just accepted it.

The
Yeah. The key component of this control system is damage chains. The abusers are almost always victims themselves..the ones who survived, at any rate. To them, this is just how the world works. Much forgiveness will be required.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Saw this thread Eyewitness barely makes it out alive in California fire storm right after my comment. The OP has video posted of dude driving through the fire.

Noticed of the pics from your link that everything on the ground is burnt to a heaping pile of ash, yet some trees still have their leaves on them?

Strange. I don't know enough about fire or how it acts/reacts so I can't honestly comment on the significance of that.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I suggested that the Q team is using advanced remote viewing. What they see is real, but they are not able to nail down an exact time frame.

That is why many people are frustrated with q's predictions.. They think because Q predicts something, it should be occurring within a couple of days.
edit on 11/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Lilroanie

It was actually a 1982 Consent Decree. Which has been lifted.

So why are the duly elected republicans conceding AFTER THEY HAVE WON??????

At the time, the republican party was basically SUED into consenting to the decree

the democrats should rename themselves the SUEHAPPYCRAPS because that's how they gain their power, every.single.time.

They lose, they sue, repubs concede, they win.

THE 1982 CONSENT DECREE

in 1981, during the gubernatorial election in New Jersey (NJ), a lawsuit was brought against the Republican National Committee (RNC), the NJ Republican State Committee (RSC), and three individuals (John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado), accusing them of violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (VRA), 42 U.S.C. §§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

The lawsuit was brought by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the NJ Democratic State Committee (DSC), and two individuals (Virginia L. Peggins and Lynette Monroe).

The lawsuit alleged that:
The RNC and RSC targeted minority voters in New Jersey in an effort to intimidate them.
The RNC created a voter challenge list by mailing sample ballots to individuals in precincts with a high percentage of racial or ethnic minority registered voters. Then the RNC put the names of individuals whose postcards were returned as undeliverable on a list of voters to challenge at the polls.

But pretty much everything that the DNC alleged at that time, is exactly what they have been doing ever since. And that lawsuit set the precedence for the DNC and Democrats to continue to SUE THEIR WAY INTO OFFICE ever since.

If they dont have the dems on video committing this rampant voterfraud, Q is just another anonymous poster online for me.

Talk is cheap, actions speak louder then words

I want to believe in hope, its just slow'ly fading away

OTOH... Doesn't it make you curious, about the absolutely bizarre seeming moves of the Trumpster administration?

Personally...the first pro-Donald stirrings I had, were when he started cleaning out the GOP side of the federal horse barn...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Trump was made an Honorary citizen of Albania ?

He was.

In Albania they have divided into two types of communes, Urban and Rural...ummmmm what does this have to do with Q ?

That specifically? Nothing.

IDK eisegesis, am I even in the ball park ??

To clarify, I don't expect you to fully grasp the connection between celestial and manifest events. It's hard enough for me to keep track of. Everyone should know that people with the ability to fully manifest their desires, do it in direct correlation with the celestial.

You are not in the ballpark, but you deserve to know.

The "prize" is DANGEROUS if wielded incorrectly.

...hence the riddles.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Quarantaine in french has been used at least since 1180 to describe a period of 40 days. Quarantine in the medical sense of isolation goes back to the use of 40 day periods in alchemy. Ideally you want something contaminated hermetically sealed from the rest of the world.

Excellent.
Genesis 7:4

And the progenitor of this Hollywood miracle?

Loki, you're drunk. Go home.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Are the fires hot enough to turn a person into dust? If not, they probably fled. We hear after every major hurricane about the thousands who are unaccounted for. Mainstream media specializes in overhyping.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
FYI:
Imperator Rex is BACK on Twitter HERE:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I first heard of this genderless nonsense during an episode of "Billions" where the first gender non-binary character was shown on television. Dillon identifies as non-binary (Genderqueer) and uses singular they pronouns.

WTF? I thought this was just some hollywood rubbish. I had to look it up and was astonished to read it's becoming another accepted but ridiculous category added to LGBTQ. Just another proof positive of the continuing societal degradation that we warned about long ago.

This falls right under the Q rant of divide per____________.

What is beyond comprehension (besides the obvious) is the use of the word "they" now has to be used in a manner that the word since day one was not meant to convey.

So now when I say something about a soccer team as "they" I am committing a gender issue hate crime because the word no longer means what it meant because .000000000000000001 percent of the population says so.

Even more odd, the word should be "shim" but the point is to breed hate and divide through manufactured victimization. Divide by any and all means necessary.

We "live in a democracy" except when it comes to a victim - victims are the supreme race it would seem. It is a perfect world where the one single guy with an allergy to Oak Trees can now demand all Oak Trees world wide be killed.

Pro-tip. It is not "people" that are creating the algorithm divide issues. A machine is and it is a clueless soulless bot without and rational connection to humanity at all.

I just want to give you full credit for calling out the AI, as a nooby.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OMG! but I'm only four too. You just unlocked a fifty year old memory for me. Me and my arrow....

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Isolation can potentially draw attention to oneself.

Better it be from the individual.

Or else...

Anyway, you're too kind.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: Jusvistn

I grew up in a heavily political family and by the time this happened I was full on conspiracy/Gov't bad/hate politics/politicians/wanted to live in a bunker somewhere and never see people, frame of mind for 10 and some years lol. Giving away the Panama Canal did it for me. So honestly I learned something, so thanks!

I used to pay attention to that stuff, but I lost all hope of "We the People" ever being able to fix it. So I ignored it. Now even if Q isn't what it appears I have/had a few months feeling hopeful and encouraged that there was a chance. If it all falls apart, honestly I don't care because a little over a year ago I made my peace and was ready for the world to burn when "they" finished with us. I still won't give them permission to f*** with me though, so if the world does still burn, I'm good to go

Beautifully poetic. Figuring out surrender, may be the most elegant puzzle of hu-mans...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Er...so now people believe Q is a remote viewer? Does that mean he stares at goats?

Staring at goats is under-rated. However...it works just as well with guinea pigs...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Drunk on POWER!!

Seriously, stop with the junk posts.

edit on 17-11-2018 by eisegesis because: added feelings being hurt

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

Isolation can potentially draw attention to oneself.

Better it be from the individual.

Or else...

Anyway, you're too kind.

Interesting you know of my isolation.

And yes, it can draw attention to ones self. A struggle.

I perceived a couple months ago you knew about me.

Can you explain "better it be from the individual?

Am I operating from different personalities?

If not appropriate to reply here, will you pm me.

BTW, I was not being kind, just trying to be honest and open with myself

but then I may have totally misinterpreted.
edit on 17-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Enderdog

Drunk on POWER!!

Seriously, stop with the junk posts.

Seriously, no YOU!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The video at link is super weird y'all.

UFO reports were happening and they say it this...

Second vid looks on fire.

twitter.com...

So there must be footage of them landing at the game I would guess?
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That was Q!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

The video at link is super weird y'all.

UFO reports were happening and they say it this...

Second vid looks on fire.

twitter.com...

So there must be footage of them landing at the game I would guess?

It was definitely them.

From 2010.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join