It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Weirdest thing just happened here. We had an amber alert for 8 counties for child abduction. No description of a car or person, just child abduction alert. On all cable channels and phone.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nothing is happening????

I mentioned earlier, my sense is people are moving, positions changing, jobs being (re)defined. CNN will simply never report it. It does not mean things are not happening. It can be very tough watching those cookies bake through the oven window I know...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Not being defensive. Was confused by your comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Sometimes, I.JUST.CAN"T.

Florida recount in hapless county temporarily halted after volunteers tally the wrong ballots

Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward County’s second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

Quoting my own post because it's relevant....

Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes to Republican Ron DeSantis in contentious Florida governor’s race

Gillum had conceded to DeSantis on election night, but retracted it after the margin between the two candidates narrowed. The race went to a legally required recount, but after an initial machine recount, DeSantis still led Gillum by more than 30,000 votes.

And this: Broward election boss says racism is 'probably' behind backlash against her

Snipes, who has come under heavy criticism over her handling of the Florida recount after the contentious midterm elections earlier this month, told The Guardian that she believes protesters camped outside the Broward recount center could be there out of hatred of her skin color.

Yes, because i'm sure it didn't have anything at all to do with this:

Snipes, who has a history of election missteps, has been under the microscope ever since Florida ordered a statewide recount last Saturday. Under her leadership, the county embarrassingly missed its machine recount deadline on Thursday. On Saturday, it had to temporarily stop its manual recount roughly an hour after it began; lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

edit on 17-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Er...so now people believe Q is a remote viewer? Does that mean he stares at goats?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

DJT Clip in CA

DJT: “I think everybody has seen the Light.” (watch the hand).

Difi Controlled Opposition - who else?

Wll that is something

edit on 17-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: adding to the fun

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

CoramDeo beat me to it cuz I was watching a movie at the same time.

m.facebook.com...:0

My Q glasses aren't allowing me to relate this yet, but I'm trying.

Maybe this is the root of spirit cooking...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Iceland you say?

You are “the minister” who refused to cooperate with the FBI because you suspected their agents on mission in Iceland were trying to frame Julian Assange. Do you confirm this?

Yes. What happened was that in June 2011, US authorities made some approaches to us indicating they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in Iceland. I was a minister at the time. They offered help. I was suspicious, well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand!

Later in the summer, in August, they sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.

Minister: Robert Mueller sent a planeload of 8 FBI agents to frame WikiLeaks' Assange

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

William Herbert Mortensen

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Conflicting information makes for curious reading with Q classes.

AP Story:

U.S. intelligence officials have concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi — a claim the Saudi government has denied.

That’s according to a U.S. official familiar with the conclusion, who spoke Friday only on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

(Intelligence officials) (anonymous source...)

Washington C_A Post:

The CIA has concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month, contradicting the Saudi government’s claims that he was not involved in the killing, according to people familiar with the matter.

The CIA’s assessment, in which officials have said they have high confidence, is the most definitive to date linking Mohammed to the operation and complicates the Trump administration’s efforts to preserve its relationship with a close ally.

Not: Secretary of State, Not Gina, Not NSA, Not DJT, Not a single person who can be spoken with. Just "The CIA".

Quoting Self to Update.
President Trump said Saturday he would be briefed by the CIA over its reported assessment that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi last month. “We haven’t been briefed yet. The CIA will be speaking to me today,"

Curious order: Washington Post, AP first, then DJT? Uh huh...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This route also finds me back at these guys (and gals)

Only sect of freemasonry I have ever found that initiates both men and women.

Memphis-Misraïm (MM)

sites.google.com...

Several prominent members listed through the years and maybe more who don't list themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What did the Mason say to the hot dog?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All Shriners are Masons.

The things they do for fundraising and helping suffering children!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What happens in Texas, stays in Texas.

edit on 17-11-2018 by eisegesis because: seed extraction

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here in Ontario, Canada, I am compelled by the government to use politically 'correct' pronouns when adressing certain people or face fines or imprisonment. It's become redonkulus.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Fake.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Let me rephrase that.

What's fake about it exactly?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think Trump is going to Guam.

NOTAMs(VIP flight restrictions) just went up for Hawaii and Guam.

What's odd is Russian cargo planes, a couple of them, have landed at Guam which just doesn't happen .

Today and a few days ago.

Take a look at CivMilAir ✈ (@CivMilAir): twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join