It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nope^2.

Don't want a prize....

Coincidentally, you didn't win one.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hollywood was a druidic reference.

Hint: "17uack of 17uacks"

*switches gears*

edit on 17-11-2018 by eisegesis because: "Follow Bolton" - Q

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky. Very good explanation.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Im glad i made you smile!

Well it paid off to some extent, you're research skills are far better then mine, and your grandma must have loved having you around to watch politics and presedential speeches.
I think we're all a little weird in our own way, maybe thats why this website, or the members on it are so appealing to me. Here I can say what i want about particle beam weapons, WH insider helping taking down the cabal or brakeaway civs, and not be considered a complete loon.

I try to stay away from current events when discussing things with my family, the programming is strong for orange man bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Judas goat or seeker of truth, normally I'd play a video - insert - ac/dc beating around the bush -
But this huhh yt

uHNASH7fDWc

Company running late lol. Out now

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sometimes, I.JUST.CAN"T.

Florida recount in hapless county temporarily halted after volunteers tally the wrong ballots

Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward County’s second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I think they should have removed these morons from the building and brought officials from one of the counties who can count and follow rules in to do this.

Thanks for added info before too, I was aware of it but couldn't remember the details. I was just trying to help you feel better. We're a lot alike, I became a CT when I was 12 or 13 too heh.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

qanon.pub...

At least Bolton's CFR aide has been "forced" out.

Kelly and Mattis approve.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What are the “wrong ballots”? How are there wrong ballots?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don’t expect you to know I’m just asking a retorical question

edit on 17-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

My reply to your other post was certainly not meant derogatory in any way. I clearly remember crying my eyes out when it happened. I was grounded from reading the USA Today paper for TWO WEEKS! I knew then that the world was ending. I kept insisting that my parents call the president and put a stop to it all. LOL. I appreciated your post so much because it put me back into research mode and got me out of my rant.

As far as the FL recount of the recount of the recount of the official original count. I just don't know. I think that all people associated with the state need to be removed completely from the process and, like you said, non partisan officials brought in. I don't necessarily blame the volunteers, but I don't think they should be doing it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I grew up in a heavily political family and by the time this happened I was full on conspiracy/Gov't bad/hate politics/politicians/wanted to live in a bunker somewhere and never see people, frame of mind for 10 and some years lol. Giving away the Panama Canal did it for me. So honestly I learned something, so thanks!

I used to pay attention to that stuff, but I lost all hope of "We the People" ever being able to fix it. So I ignored it. Now even if Q isn't what it appears I have/had a few months feeling hopeful and encouraged that there was a chance. If it all falls apart, honestly I don't care because a little over a year ago I made my peace and was ready for the world to burn when "they" finished with us. I still won't give them permission to f*** with me though, so if the world does still burn, I'm good to go

edit on 11/17/2018 by Lilroanie because: wrong number

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The translation is interesting;

"As a revolutionary model of the New Democratic Order, a reporter of economic progress, a negotiator and leader in world politics, a mind-boggling communicator and a modern-day guide."

I went in different direction with the two quarantines. Late to the party, of course.

Stumlbled into the woods and fell on top of Arcana Arcanorum: Cagliostro’s Legacy in Contemporary Magical Movements

The languages, thè codes and thè System of symbols in contemporary magical movements come from thè most diverse sources: from Greece and China, from Pythagoras and thè Druids, and sometimes even from Christianity and modern Science...There is, for example, a vision of thè world shared by most of thè new magical movements, which posits that there has been a fall from thè originai perfect condition into thè limited world of matter and death, and that human beings may be reintegrated with their primitive state through techniques known by initiates.

The first of thè two quarantines of Cagliostro is a magical retreat of forty days consisting of rituals and prayers. After thirty-three days one commences to "enjoy thè favore of visible Communications with thè seven primevai angels and to know thè seals and thè numbere of these immortai Entities."...This constitutes thè theurgical ritual; his aim according to Cagliostro is to "obtain thè Pentagon and become morally perfect." The immediate antecedents of this ritual are found in thè masonic System utilized by thè Blazing Star ofTschoudi, and in thè rituals of thè Golden Rosy Cross...

In thè second quarantine, all is not entirely clear, perhaps in part because thè same ritual can probably be interpreted at various levels of understanding. Cagliostro knew both forms of alchemy mentioned by thè German Golden Rosy Cross, thè "laboratory" alchemy and thè "internai" or "spiritual" alchemy...

A significant antecedent of Cagliostro’s method of "becoming young again" is contained in thè Thesaurus Thesaurorum, a complex manual used by thè Golden Rosy Cross, which is dated 1580, but which is certainly more recent. Under thè title "How One Uses Magic to Change One’s Nature and to Become Young Again" there are prescriptions very similar to those of Cagliostro, and at times almost identical.

How's that for a tangent?

I am the winner of...a headache.

I know that's not an answer, but is it the right direction. For the sake of time...

edit on 17-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: External Quoe correction.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett will be discussing Qanon tomorrow night, 11pm to 1am Eastern.

conspiracyshow.strangeplanet.ca...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Things are being put in place to destroy it entirely. The FED is a collection agency for the IMF - Roths, and NOT your friend. They have taken you and put you in a trust, then borrowed money from that trust for them to play with - and YOU PAY IT BACK for them!!! The FED controls the politicians. Politicians take orders. Who's giving orders now????????

In complete agreement. Money makes the world go round, and "Fake" money, makes a Fake world, go round.

Maybe why Trump was so careful in placing more fake money into the military, for once we go to real money it would be quite difficult to build such a army. And the EU state they need to defend, against us??

Bankers designed the EU to transfer control of Europe into the hands of the few, owned by the banks. The same was slated for the United States to eventually merge with Canada, and South America, using the Amero dollar. Same for Asia.

Then, those three merge under some type of global dictatorship.

None of the above is possible when money, real money, is limited. You can only do with what you have.

The question then is, does Trump understand this? If the Fed is removed all the corporations, companies, criminal crime syndicates, Political Party's, Towns, Cities, and Savings accounts, become devoid? It would be the end of the world, "Fake" world.

Will it be Nesara?

National Economic Security and Reformation Act

Or Red Dawn?

Chinese spys? Chinese corporate takeovers? High level Political figures owned by Chinese?

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

What are the “wrong ballots”? How are there wrong ballots?

There are ballots that have errors, under votes and over votes. The official apparently were so mixed up that they were counting votes that should not have been counted.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Great job.
(check PMs)

...a revolutionary model of the New Democratic Order

Revolutionary?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They recounted SOME of the ones that were already counted the day before

edit on 17-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: SOME

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I don’t expect you to know I’m just asking a retorical question

Why would not expect me to know? Did you click the link and read the article? Or did you assume that I just went out and grabbed a headline?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Don’t be so defensive I didn’t check the link cause I was on my phone.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join