It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

We don't know what admin charged Assange.

The charges could have been under seal anytime from 2010 forward.

We will have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Something is Terribly Wrong With Céline Dion’s “Genderless” Clothing Line

vigilantcitizen.com...

What parent doesn't want their newborn dressed in skulls and Baphomet jumpers?

That clothing line has it all...MKUltra, Satanism, Exploitation of Minors and Gender Dysphoria. One day, people will understand how these four things go together.
edit on 17-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
RE: Celine Dion's new gender-neutral "satanic" children's clothing line:

pbs.twimg.com...

'Cause buying kids clothes from Satanic celebrities like Celine Dion is cool right?
These are posts from her new clothing line's instagram. WTF?
Something very evil is taking place here.

TWITTER@cravecreative

Something is Terribly Wrong With Céline Dion’s “Genderless” Clothing Line

vigilantcitizen.com...

What parent doesn't want their newborn dressed in skulls and Baphomet jumpers?

Celine was recruited at 13 by her later "husband" from a very poor family in Quebec.

So, no excuse, but she was also originally a victim.

So disgusting, also disgusting the industry just accepted it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was just thinking about the kids movie Monsters Inc. talk about in your face.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I hope you really don't mean " Thank God you'll be dead soon "
Seems God still wants you here. While it's VERY HARD sometimes to understand " The Plan " it exists and it's bigger then we know, lol, think BIGGLYIST !!!!!! Now Please cheer up, it ain't over till it's over !

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Post#2477

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.451 📁
Nov 11 2018 12:06:11 (EST)

A Week To Remember.
Q

"q" is consistent with the false promises

let me guess, Assange being charged by the Trump administration is like 33 level degree chess

Honestly I'm assuming that Assange will be granted immunity, as he should.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Couple weeks ago I mentioned the death of the HHS official in charge of reforming drug prices.

His cause of death has now been reported HHS official died of multiple blunt force trauma deemed suicide

There seems to be a string of closely related/timed circumstances.

A little self promotions

edit on 17-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

It was actually a 1982 Consent Decree. Which has been lifted.

So why are the duly elected republicans conceding AFTER THEY HAVE WON??????

At the time, the republican party was basically SUED into consenting to the decree

the democrats should rename themselves the SUEHAPPYCRAPS because that's how they gain their power, every.single.time.

They lose, they sue, repubs concede, they win.

THE 1982 CONSENT DECREE

in 1981, during the gubernatorial election in New Jersey (NJ), a lawsuit was brought against the Republican National Committee (RNC), the NJ Republican State Committee (RSC), and three individuals (John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado), accusing them of violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (VRA), 42 U.S.C. §§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

The lawsuit was brought by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the NJ Democratic State Committee (DSC), and two individuals (Virginia L. Peggins and Lynette Monroe).

The lawsuit alleged that:
The RNC and RSC targeted minority voters in New Jersey in an effort to intimidate them.
The RNC created a voter challenge list by mailing sample ballots to individuals in precincts with a high percentage of racial or ethnic minority registered voters. Then the RNC put the names of individuals whose postcards were returned as undeliverable on a list of voters to challenge at the polls.

But pretty much everything that the DNC alleged at that time, is exactly what they have been doing ever since. And that lawsuit set the precedence for the DNC and Democrats to continue to SUE THEIR WAY INTO OFFICE ever since.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Lilroanie

It was actually a 1982 Consent Decree. Which has been lifted.

So why are the duly elected republicans conceding AFTER THEY HAVE WON??????

At the time, the republican party was basically SUED into consenting to the decree

the democrats should rename themselves the SUEHAPPYCRAPS because that's how they gain their power, every.single.time.

They lose, they sue, repubs concede, they win.

THE 1982 CONSENT DECREE

in 1981, during the gubernatorial election in New Jersey (NJ), a lawsuit was brought against the Republican National Committee (RNC), the NJ Republican State Committee (RSC), and three individuals (John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado), accusing them of violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (VRA), 42 U.S.C. §§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

The lawsuit was brought by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the NJ Democratic State Committee (DSC), and two individuals (Virginia L. Peggins and Lynette Monroe).

The lawsuit alleged that:
The RNC and RSC targeted minority voters in New Jersey in an effort to intimidate them.
The RNC created a voter challenge list by mailing sample ballots to individuals in precincts with a high percentage of racial or ethnic minority registered voters. Then the RNC put the names of individuals whose postcards were returned as undeliverable on a list of voters to challenge at the polls.

But pretty much everything that the DNC alleged at that time, is exactly what they have been doing ever since. And that lawsuit set the precedence for the DNC and Democrats to continue to SUE THEIR WAY INTO OFFICE ever since.

If they dont have the dems on video committing this rampant voterfraud, Q is just another anonymous poster online for me.

Talk is cheap, actions speak louder then words

I want to believe in hope, its just slow'ly fading away

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Trump was made an Honorary citizen of Albania ?

He was.

In Albania they have divided into two types of communes, Urban and Rural...ummmmm what does this have to do with Q ?

That specifically? Nothing.

IDK eisegesis, am I even in the ball park ??

To clarify, I don't expect you to fully grasp the connection between celestial and manifest events. It's hard enough for me to keep track of. Everyone should know that people with the ability to fully manifest their desires, do it in direct correlation with the celestial.

You are not in the ballpark, but you deserve to know.

The "prize" is DANGEROUS if wielded incorrectly.

...hence the riddles.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Quarantaine in french has been used at least since 1180 to describe a period of 40 days. Quarantine in the medical sense of isolation goes back to the use of 40 day periods in alchemy. Ideally you want something contaminated hermetically sealed from the rest of the world.

Excellent.
Genesis 7:4

And the progenitor of this Hollywood miracle?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yes, video or didn't happen.

Did you say the same in 1982 when there was no proof of the intentions of the Republicans looking to the hispanic population in an effort to win their vote?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I first heard of this genderless nonsense during an episode of "Billions" where the first gender non-binary character was shown on television. Dillon identifies as non-binary (Genderqueer) and uses singular they pronouns.

WTF? I thought this was just some hollywood rubbish. I had to look it up and was astonished to read it's becoming another accepted but ridiculous category added to LGBTQ. Just another proof positive of the continuing societal degradation that we warned about long ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My ongoing health issues and lack of treatment options pretty much guarantees i'll be dead soon. No biggie. I'm not afraid to die.

I was just hoping and fighting for the idea that my kids would get to enjoy America in the manner of which the founders had hoped for.

Sometimes I just need to rant, and rant out loud so that I can pull it all back, deconstruct it and put into better perspective.

Thanks [snipped] for being my sounding board for a few posts.

edit on Sat Nov 17 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Don't want a prize.... This guy.. what a career

Or this lady lady

gotta run ..
edit on 11172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I was 4 so I cant say I did.

Q wasnt promising "safe" elections back then was he?

Just a little frustraition on my part. Im sure something will happen to make me hopefull again regarding Q.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Darren Aronofsky would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I first heard of this genderless nonsense during an episode of "Billions" where the first gender non-binary character was shown on television. Dillon identifies as non-binary (Genderqueer) and uses singular they pronouns.

WTF? I thought this was just some hollywood rubbish. I had to look it up and was astonished to read it's becoming another accepted but ridiculous category added to LGBTQ. Just another proof positive of the continuing societal degradation that we warned about long ago.

This falls right under the Q rant of divide per____________.

What is beyond comprehension (besides the obvious) is the use of the word "they" now has to be used in a manner that the word since day one was not meant to convey.

So now when I say something about a soccer team as "they" I am committing a gender issue hate crime because the word no longer means what it meant because .000000000000000001 percent of the population says so.

Even more odd, the word should be "shim" but the point is to breed hate and divide through manufactured victimization. Divide by any and all means necessary.

We "live in a democracy" except when it comes to a victim - victims are the supreme race it would seem. It is a perfect world where the one single guy with an allergy to Oak Trees can now demand all Oak Trees world wide be killed.

Pro-tip. It is not "people" that are creating the algorithm divide issues. A machine is and it is a clueless soulless bot without and rational connection to humanity at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The propaganda is strong.

New series coming out depicting POTUSs as the enemy of the people.

And rogue FBI as the saviours.

I suppose they saved the people by getting rid of JFK.

Smh

ENEMIES THE PRESIDENT, JUSTICE & THE FBI OFFICIAL

www.sho.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

LOL! No excuses! "I'm only four!"....

I was early teens, I threw a holy fit. I was a weird kid that always got excited when the president was on tv. I used to beg to go to my grams to watch because we didn't have tv.

I've literally been a political news junkie and conspiracy theorist since I was old enough to read. Pretty much why most ppl color me crazy. I have been researching things since before I was old enough to even know that was what I was doing.

We can be frustrated together. I've been on a bit of a rant today. And your post made me smile.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

I was 4 so I cant say I did.

Q wasnt promising "safe" elections back then was he?

Just a little frustraition on my part. Im sure something will happen to make me hopefull again regarding Q.

Most people are normies, they need to see some normie stuff going on. If the third pillar went 535-0, 100-0 overnight there would be a problem WW. (hint, people switch parties...)

Q folks knew who'd be rigged in and out, they pick the battles that matter, not the ones that don't. 53-47, Executive and judicial matter. But that number is skewed by those in controlled opposition. It could be 60-40 or more.

Resources are scarce people, it takes dozens of lawyers to bring cases of this nature and there are not enough - resource allocation.

As a deep reminder. Right now the thing that matters to all is in the hands of Q team and above ---- the FED. This matters WW more then anything else at the moment.

Things are being put in place to destroy it entirely. The FED is a collection agency for the IMF - Roths, and NOT your friend. They have taken you and put you in a trust, then borrowed money from that trust for them to play with - and YOU PAY IT BACK for them!!! The FED controls the politicians. Politicians take orders. Who's giving orders now????????

Remember The Plan
Trust The Plan
Be The Plan

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join