It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn
Q ... Theme..Trust the Plan
My main reason to be patient...plus it is great learning!

Tell me 3 years ago, what were thinking about ? How was life treating you ? For me and those I knew, it was a downward spiral, as if we didn't exist. Today here we are being heard, on many fronts. There are articles written about this curious "Q" thing, and not one nce word.

We're a start I guess... Channel that frustration at learning how we got here, it is the key to how to fix it imo

Peace brother

ETA . Think of this as the Rocky horror show, audience participating during a Movie. Ending remains the same regardless the actions

Enjoy the show !
edit on 11172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Serialized voter ID's. Follow the number. New counting machines that not only count the votes, but tracks the number. Numbers would reflect [state] [county] [number] XXXXXX "OHLU135,000" "FLBR102,0000" etc.

The individual machine would know when any number does not belong, and kicks it out. All citizens would be issued a card.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
RE: Celine Dion's new gender-neutral "satanic" children's clothing line:

pbs.twimg.com...

'Cause buying kids clothes from Satanic celebrities like Celine Dion is cool right?
These are posts from her new clothing line's instagram. WTF?
Something very evil is taking place here.

TWITTER@cravecreative

Something is Terribly Wrong With Céline Dion’s “Genderless” Clothing Line

vigilantcitizen.com...

What parent doesn't want their newborn dressed in skulls and Baphomet jumpers?

I happened upon the promo video to this. Why is the idea of selling kids clothes associated with a dystonian world a good idea?

Of course it includes the truly horrific representation of a key part of our personal and societal downfall - children born in hospitals, removed immediately from the mother (avert bonding) and taken to the white room to be lined up in fear and abandonment.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Think Jeffery Peterson just drop a mini nuke on 8Chan/qresearsh thread #5007 96 post drop

3# Just Days ago, "famed internet businessman Jeffery Peterson" contacted Frank Parlato Jr and publicly came forward with claims against #NXIVM that go beyond the localized activity in Albany, NY.

Enjoy The Show

Tril, this comports with Warrior's - who's work is in the southwest, admonition that this "organization" is far bigger "then we know."

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
MetalThunder
I'm not saying that I don't Trust the Plan. But trusting the plan while watching something as blatantly corrupt as what is happening in some of these states sure does make one wonder.

I have researching, learning, changing opinion as new info comes to light, and re-researching for over 30 years. I've been talking about this for as long. I have people that tell me today what a nutjob they always thought I was until some of the stuff starting being talked about more main stream. I write my representatives, i've been blocked and banned by some..... I've shown up on their doorsteps to talk about what is happening and where we are headed. They have no answers either. Pretty much the same as pretty much every other person on ATS.

My point is there has got to be some kind of action that could be taken to put an end to this.

All Seeing Eye
I agree wholeheartedly! Hell, in some places you don't even have to show picture ID. Voter ID cards, for legal citizens only, just a like a credit card, insert card - verify with pin and last 4 + security question, VOTE. Pull card and walk away. You show up without a card, you don't vote. You try to vote in a jurisdiction that isn't yours, your card is wiped and you don't vote. Lose your card, you report it and file for a new.

You have to have ID or some kind of card for every other conceivably ridiculous thing right down to buying your freaking milk, but not for one of the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF BEING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN?

There are some things I just can't get my head around.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ADDto the unfolding story...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

However in #159 just days after the sub had disappeared an anon asked:

> the hunt for red october

This is a reference to the submarine that went missing just recently?

And got the answer:

Incorrect

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Let's hope there is an incoming " Q-52 " to take care of this mess right now lol

I feel the frustration too, brother

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
It's slow, so why not?

What are the "two quarantines"?

Winner gets a prize.

Release and second quarantine (1915–1938) Upon her release, Mallon was given a job as a laundress, which paid less than cooking. After several unsuccessful years of working as a laundress, she changed her name to Mary Brown and returned to her former occupation despite having been explicitly instructed not to. For the next five years, she worked in a number of kitchens; wherever she worked, there were outbreaks of typhoid. However, she changed jobs frequently, and Soper was unable to find her.[8] In 1915, Mallon started another major outbreak, this time at Sloane Hospital for Women in New York City. 25 people were infected, and two died. She again left, but the police were able to find and arrest her when she brought food to a friend on Long Island.[8][16] After arresting her, public health authorities returned her to quarantine on North Brother Island on March 27, 1915. She was still unwilling to have her gallbladder removed.[16] Mallon remained confined for the remainder of her life. She became a minor celebrity and was occasionally interviewed by the media. They were told not to accept even water from her.[8] Later, she was allowed to work as a technician in the island's laboratory, washing bottles.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

she died on 11-11 1938

edit on 17-11-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The question is, are these two stories related?

About $500 million worth of coc aine offloaded at Port Everglades 18.5 tons of coc aine seized in Eastern Pacific Ocean

And

Could this be the rogue sub Q mentioned?????

The boarder being shut down would mean another avenue of delivery must be opened. I suppose.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
MetalThunder
I'm not saying that I don't Trust the Plan. But trusting the plan while watching something as blatantly corrupt as what is happening in some of these states sure does make one wonder.

I have researching, learning, changing opinion as new info comes to light, and re-researching for over 30 years. I've been talking about this for as long. I have people that tell me today what a nutjob they always thought I was until some of the stuff starting being talked about more main stream. I write my representatives, i've been blocked and banned by some..... I've shown up on their doorsteps to talk about what is happening and where we are headed. They have no answers either. Pretty much the same as pretty much every other person on ATS.

My point is there has got to be some kind of action that could be taken to put an end to this.

All Seeing Eye
I agree wholeheartedly! Hell, in some places you don't even have to show picture ID. Voter ID cards, for legal citizens only, just a like a credit card, insert card - verify with pin and last 4 + security question, VOTE. Pull card and walk away. You show up without a card, you don't vote. You try to vote in a jurisdiction that isn't yours, your card is wiped and you don't vote. Lose your card, you report it and file for a new.

You have to have ID or some kind of card for every other conceivably ridiculous thing right down to buying your freaking milk, but not for one of the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF BEING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN?

There are some things I just can't get my head around.

JVN, I see this complaint a lot around the web: If Q Plan is it, then why are the elections not fair? The problem here is that the elections were never fair, folks were told they were fair and simply lived in controller programmed Cognitive Dissonance.

What folks are feeling as a result of the process is the breakdown of the Cognitive Dissonance within them. Here is a simple one (a cranky rant). "we live in a democracy, so my vote should count." Cognitive Dissonance: We live in a Representative Republic, as a true democracy is unsustainable for more then a week - try it with a family of four.

The reason it all doesn't just go "poof" is because too many are holding the reality that is the problem in their creative energy systems. For Example we are creating a democracy instead of Representative Republic. 53-47 = democracy (the lie) where as a true Representative Republic = best for all with no bias would provide only men/women who rep with honor. See how that works? The wars we have fought over "we have to take back the house" is the misdirection we've been controlled by. This will end...

So the core problem, the DJT/Q/MANY MORE have to work within the creation constraints by breaking down the constraints at the exact same time. That is damn hard btw.

I said this here day one and it still stands. The goal is NOT to put the planet into chaos again (it has happened countless times to the controllers advantage) but to liberate with as little pain as possible for all 7 billion ++.

The true controllers are being removed, quietly (I can assure of this) and the stooges who are all the names you know are losing power positions because there is no protection from above.

The names you know are not the controllers, they are lower middle management with zero power without the power from the unseen. The unseen are being removed and the middle management are being dealt with in an orderly fashion to avoid catastrophe.

Insight: The controllers plan with HRC was to toss the entire planet into chaos via war and worse. This is programmed into many people. We are working against making that happen, the craving for chaos via "just rip the bandaid off" is actually controller programming.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I won't derive the "answer" from links and paragraphs (only).

That's your job.

Format: "The two quarantines are..."

In relation to "Q"...

edit on 17-11-2018 by eisegesis because: uprising H "Q"

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Be sure to read all, you just might discover a Q-52 Boom.

While deprived of Q drops I came across this article,
Federal Bridge Certificate Authority is the Technical Platform for Senior Executive Service aka ‘Deep State’

'Bridge' is stated/described in 11 Q drops
'Key' is stated directly & indirectly a total of 39 times

In addition to [DNS] certificates this led me to the First-ever DNSSEC root key rollover which occurred on October 11, 2018. This change of this central security key for DNS is known as the “Root Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover”.

Note this KSK rollover was delayed exactly 1 year. ICANN’s announcement states the the KSK rollover is being delayed...

...because some recently obtained data shows that a significant number of resolvers used by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Network Operators are not yet ready for the Key Rollover. The availability of this new data is due to a very recent DNS protocol feature that adds the ability for a resolver to report back to the root servers which keys it has configured.
KSK Rollover

The details & howto of root name servers (13 in the world) operation is actually very complex so the above excuse doesn't raise any eyebrows. However, note the last Q drop #2381 was Oct 9th and did not resume till Nov 1, 2018.

** Did the Q-team have anything to do with this delayed crypto key update and lack of posting for 3 weeks?

Just offering up an alternative angle I found interesting on the bridge comms/data leaking/surveillance conspiracy.
Pardon if already mentioned/debunked.

Ok, it gets even more interesting...
I happened to stumble upon Q #2381 which I noticed has a code that leads to "The Ultimate Time Machine" - an extraordinary remote viewer, a "psychic spy," whose experiences have given him a special insight into the nature of time and human perception. This book is authored by a former remote viewer for the U.S. Army's STARGATE program which used psychics to gather military intelligence. The author remotely views the past, the construction of then ...
STARGATE - CIA FOIA

Someone here happened to mention that "Q" might be a 'remote viewer'. Good guess!

Has any of the above previously been discussed here? If not let me (us) know what you find.

Meanwhile, I'm going to load up Stargate (1994) and ponder reality.

ETA: I also found another Q drop with 'hidden' code that might knock your socks off that I'll post later.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

OK, Trump was made an Honorary citizen of Albania ? In Albania they have divided into two types of communes, Urban and Rural...ummmmm what does this have to do with Q ? Well, to some degree that seems to be what divides the votes and policy of USA and other countries. Each side is in a form of Quarantine, lol, because they make each other sick ? IDK eisegesis, am I even in the ball park ??

According to the reform law adopted in 2014 [1] Most defunct municipalities are now administrative units and may also be cities, villages, or neighborhoods. [2] the number of municipalities decreased from 65 to 61. The municipalities under this law presented the second level of territorial division in Albania. Since 2015, municipalities have been divided into two types: urban and rural municipalities known as communes.

sq.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

With all due respect Cranky, I am not feeling the breakdown of the " controller programmed Cognitive Dissonance". I have been very well aware of how crooked the elections are and have been for many, many years. It is the INACTION of our representatives and populace that burns my @$$. They just throw their hands up and say... "I'll concede". It's a freaking joke.

I fully understand the need for discrete removal and the potential for complete chaos if they were to "just rip the band aide off". It's not even my complaint that things aren't happening fast enough. I am still holding out hope that "the plan" is going to work, and our Republic will be restored. But if we, as average Americans, are left with no more power than to VOTE, and then left to watch our duly elected official, CONCEDE AFTER THEY HAVE WON, and to BLANTANT FRAUD is disheartening and frustrating. And the voting public is left holding the bag, with nothing more than a freaking rant and a meme!?

There are days where I thank GOD i will be dead soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think the behavior you're upset about is because of that 1986 ruling that made it so the Republicans were not allowed to contest any elections and it was just recently lifted, so now they can.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Post#2477

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.451 📁
Nov 11 2018 12:06:11 (EST)

A Week To Remember.
Q

"q" is consistent with the false promises

let me guess, Assange being charged by the Trump administration is like 33 level degree chess

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Some Q posts are meant for "us". Some are meant for "them". And some are meant for the future. What any one individual believes (ie You or Me), matters not.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just watched Above Majestic and wow just wow.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Two quarantines = 80

Quarantaine in french has been used at least since 1180 to describe a period of 40 days. Quarantine in the medical sense of isolation goes back to the use of 40 day periods in alchemy. Ideally you want something contaminated hermetically sealed from the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join