It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

It's concerning what happened to Jan.

? I don't know what this means.... What does this mean ?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not just that, even big huge tech companies like Facebook and Google have their beginnings partnering with DARPA, the DoD, In-Q-Tel, and who knows what other government organizations. The very internet itself is an ARPA creation. We have the ILLUSION of privacy online. In reality, we have anything but. How many times has In-Q-Tel come up in our research? Its not a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trust Graham?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Jan was setting up the Q wiki and a bunch of us were working on it.

One day he just disappered and it shut down and we haven't heard from him since.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I like that short concise summary.

I knew and/or was already aware of those events.
What I didn't realize is the extent of the pedo ring and those involved. That's a serious mind****! Some of those purported actors have been my favs for decades.

Similarily but not mentioned in linked article is the Pope & Vatican involvement including the satanic ritual crap which for me personal has nearly ripped me into a split persona as my mind tries to deal with it. Alot of it I learned here and the tangents provided to research further down the rabbit hole; a very deep dark hole indeed.

I was born, raised, and schooled within Catholicism. Myself and I'm sure many others just prayed it off as mentally ill and/or unfortunate priests who fell to the dark side. Never imagined it went and has gone that evil. If this alone were fully exposed to the masses I think hospitals would be overflowing and mass hysteria would ensue overnight; possibly warranting Martial Law.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So true.

Basically the entire internet has a back door to the government.

Would we know this without whistleblowers?

Probably not.

What freaks me out about it is how the world just carries on.

Frogs in the pot that don't notice it heating up to boiling.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am skeptical but open-minded with this; i.e. if there really was evidence that was traceable to 'powerful / famous people' related to crimes against children, why would a hacking group use it as a bargaining chip, and not go straight to releasing it or sending it to authorities?

Is it a logistical thing? Is it fear that nobody would believe them? How provable would it be that these are real emails, and how could they prove it was really these people that sent it? (IP info? Addresses?)

Just thinking this out - I'm not familiar with Pastebin, could the whole thing be a LARP? I.e. how do we know protonmail was even hacked? If they were, would this be considered extortion?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I typed the address in and it said the page had been removed by paste in.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I am skeptical but open-minded with this; i.e. if there really was evidence that was traceable to 'powerful / famous people' related to crimes against children, why would a hacking group use it as a bargaining chip, and not go straight to releasing it or sending it to authorities?

Is it a logistical thing? Is it fear that nobody would believe them? How provable would it be that these are real emails, and how could they prove it was really these people that sent it? (IP info? Addresses?)

Just thinking this out - I'm not familiar with Pastebin, could the whole thing be a LARP? I.e. how do we know protonmail was even hacked? If they were, would this be considered extortion?

Yes, it could be a LARP. I suppose we only have to wait a week to find out. PasteBin is just a website where anyone can drop any text they want anonymously. There is no way to trace who dropped it, I guess as of now we just have to take their word for it. It is extortion....they are hackers after all. Doesnt mean that the data they have uncovered isnt legit. Also, I dont know the legal ramifications of this kind of thing. I dont think anything like this could be used legally, considering it is the result of an illegal act. Seems like all of it is illegal to be honest. We are just going to have to wait and see how it plays out. 1 week is all the time they gave.

link   

OH MY! I didn't realize that. I just thought, like some of the others, they tired of the thread/board and broke away for a while.

I have done that before, so thought maybe the same. I do hope all is well with those that have left the thread.
edit on 16-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Trust Graham?

Yes, as odd as it seems. Liberation from blackmail/control is a powerful feeling - we're all hunting that feeling.

He was directed to ask what I'll call "the McCain question" at the BK hearings, and he did (military tribunals). Symbols.

Watch the rearranging of the pieces in the Gov, they mirror the rearranging of the pieces behind. Foundation set, folks are now moving to new positions for new jobs.

Remember The Plan
Trust The Plan
Be The Plan

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I was born, raised, and schooled within Catholicism. Myself and I'm sure many others just prayed it off as mentally ill and/or unfortunate priests who fell to the dark side. Never imagined it went and has gone that evil. If this alone were fully exposed to the masses I think hospitals would be overflowing and mass hysteria would ensue overnight; possibly warranting Martial Law.

EMN, this matters. Only the dark ones are seeking to create chaos - for them it is all they know. The great awakening is about lovingly waking up, not having ice water tossed on one simply because one was asleep. That is cruel, the process is gradual taking up a near infinite number of angles to avoid cruelty. The goal is to prevent "mass hysteria" and the process not not be goaded into making that happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just a reminder that it is worth keeping an eye on when POTUS will be on AF1 as a clue to when things will break:

Q Post #35 tells us in part that:

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pathetic. My Jim Carrey movies on blu-ray just flew into the trash bucket. Might dig them out before trash pickup day.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

OH MY! I didn't realize that. I just thought, like some of the others, they tired of the thread/board and broke away for a while.

I have done that before, so thought maybe the same. I do hope all is well with those that have left the thread.

We all hope they are well, Jan did mention a couple times he was doing the wiki on a server from his place of employment and the work hadn't been authorized so hopefully he just ran into trouble in that regard. It is concerning however that he didn't just tell us that was the case and instead fell silent. But he did have a couple ATS log-ins after that, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3m3 minutes ago
More
People are not being told that the Republican Party is on track to pick up two seats in the U.S. Senate, and epic victory: 53 to 47. The Fake News Media only wants to speak of the House, were the Midterm results were better than other sitting Presidents.

Elections? (Q Proof)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2018 - 12:12:14 AM
53-47
Q

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Money, money, money. It's what makes the world go round and round.
Don't like it anymore than you but people from all walks of life will do strange things or remain silent for large sums of cash.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Where have I seen that 53-to-47 winning score before?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

If its true then how much would someone pay to keep it quiet or destroy it? However, cases like this are often fake. If for real then nobody would know or publicly threaten to leak it except the guilty party.
However, the recent past events have proven truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Where have I seen that 53-to-47 winning score before?

We can refresh you memory...

Kav title is of course wrong, indicating that decodes can be wrong...

edit on 16-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join