It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just hating on the negative energy.

edit on 14-11-2018 by eisegesis because: dos cuarentenas

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IIB, there was a 20 and a 22 day break! If Q was one person, would they really get away with 10 weeks holiday a year? (4 + 4 + your 2).

I think I see at least 2 different writing styles for Q, in addition to Q+. It's definitely more than 1 person.

Go study word for word every single blog / article / OP / forums post / txt message / synopsis / review / letter / quiz / blurb / book / tech sheet / list / thesis / guide / satire / tweet / idea / data table / riddle / comment / thought / ad / script / joke / doodle / edit I ever wrote and you'd probably see hundreds (thousands?) of writing styles.

And I've often been refereed to as plurals such as "how do you all get so much done", "you guys", etc, even in this very site.

I'm such an enigma that "liberals" think I'm a conservative and "conservatives" think I'm a liberal!!!

edit on 14-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

All these high level retirements and resignations - it really is something. Like they know something.

Which ones?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes indeed

Same thing with Canada: It's the second largest country, but it's not nearly as big as maps make it look. The distortions caused by the standard Mercator Projection make any land close to the poles look much bigger than it is in reality. On a Mercator-Projection map, Greenland looks to be almost as big as the whole of South America, when in reality it's about one quarter the size of Brazil.

New Zealand not on maps? So this is why they are flocking there.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

With just a little bit of narcissism thrown in.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When I start saying TRUST ME in ALL CAPS every other post thats when you need to worry.

In the meantime I tell you, clearly, the things you need to be able to figure things out. Such as google 'creative genius' and you'll understand why it'd seem like one person has multiple "writing styles". And, google "groupthink" to understand how Q is manipulating you.

Beware false profits.
edit on 14-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And (beware) repetitive posters

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It's all a cycle innit?
The darkness portends the light
Maybe the negativity portends the positivity?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All these high level retirements and resignations - it really is something. Like they know something.

Which ones?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm such a sucker I tell you.
I should have started selling dashen t-shirts 10 threads ago

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

My point exactly.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Which ones?

Q comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Make "TRUST THE PLAN MAN!" tshirts.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hey that's pretty good!
You should come work at my t-shirt Factory

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Just hating on the negative energy.

Maybe try loving on it? They hate that. And if you return negative energy...they win through experience alone. Do you realize what your statement says about you, at the heart level? Do not let your animal level and visceral biochemical reactions, overrule you Hu-manity. Peace, brother.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Having Internet Forums and Threads slide is a black craft, techniques learned in covert schools. It doesn't happen by accident.

The only antidote is keeping a cool head combined with on-topic research and valid information.

The game is supposed to be hidden and subtle, but its easy to see on reddit, on voat, on twitter, the Chans on Gab and to some extent on ATS.

Combined with shadowbanning, deplatforming, host-removing, shaming, mocking, job losing, doxxing etc. the aim is information control.

Internet was supposed to be a surveillance program, not a tool that would free people.

Tens of Millions of people investigating and researching to the detriment of the Ruling Elite and their MSM Circus was never supposed to happen.

You can only say what you want and collaborate with others if it doesnt reach critical mass.
edit on 14-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

This, 100%. A good example of this is the story and fate of r/GreatAwakening on Reddit.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS Staff
edit on 16/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The More you know

Broward County, Florida is named for him.

France... Paris... Symbols...

An aside. Why does it seem that in Broward County keeping track of physical ballots on election day is so hard? It is not like they are children...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q has said that 80% of what's going on will remain covert (#144, #190, #527).

Assuming successful completion of the plan, we become in the position of "How do we stop this happening again?". For me, a key part of the answer to that question lies in the public being aware of the bloodlines behind the evil.

I guess most of us would assume that bloodlines would be part of the 80% that remains covert but there is a simple way to demonstrate it! It builds on using their tools and methods to bring them down. I'm thinking of 23andMe.

Would it not be easy to take DNA tests from all those found guilty? No different really than taking their fingerprints!

This would allow easy reporting to the public of who was related to who amongst the perps? I'd certainly like to know if Theresa May is related to Angela Merkel, is related to Adolf Hitler, is related to Rothschilds!!

"How do we stop this happening again?"

To defeat cancer one must expose each cell individually to the cure. Otherwise, it will multiply and return.

You speak of "Blood Lines" and if we were to expose them, it would allow healing. Well, again, all must be exposed, and in order to do that, you must expose "where" those bloodlines originated. And to conceal any of the bloodline, will eventually lead us right back to where we are. Only the next time, I fear, humanity will not survive.

The "Truth" the ultimate truth does not belong to us, or to anyone else. It is the Divine Truth. People will know instinctively when it is shown, when they, are allowed to see.

People have never truly been allowed a choice. They have only been allowed the choices that would control them, not free them. We have been enslaved to ignorance, chemically, financially, historically. And when you research the people who have done this, it always goes back to bloodlines, the same bloodlines.

Yes, bloodlines do play a large part of the corruption, but "Family", play a larger. Yes, I believe bloodlines are important to consider, but so too, is the content of ones heart. DJT, himself, may be of the "Blood Lines", but he isn't, in the family. JFK, was also of the Bloodline, look at his sacrifice. It is even suggested the Christ himself, was of the bloodline.

Why are these families consistently above the law? Because the "Psychical Creators" dictated it. "Let it be written, let it be done". They are, or were insulated by those powers. People will understand this once they are allowed to "Know" our ancient history. Q wants this to be maintained covert? Then I say, we will always be infected...

If you want this over, never to happen again, then you must expose the earth shattering truth, Not to once again hide it away for another 10,000 years.

Our Republic was instituted to fight for truth and justice, and, to expose that truth, not to hide and conceal it. Our republic, the last holdout to achieve that goal is on its knees. President Kennedy put it best "For man to be what he was born to be, Free and Independent".

We can never be free, nor independent until that truth is exposed to the light of day. His march will end when the earth is finally united! When the Republic mindset wins against the Royal mindset. "where the grapes of wrath are stored"

His truth, our Divine Creators Truth, will never stop.

IMHO.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join