It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm still here lol Don't get me wrong, just looking for the BIGGER picture is all..... I'll stop guessing

edit on 11142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23957697]dashen[/post

Please keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Something is up y'all. New York Parkways getting shut down for odd motorcades and I just saw aAWACS flying low

could be THIS 'El Chapo' trial to begin under unprecedented security measures

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More sauce for your theory EMN... someone on /qresearch/ last night pointed out that the vote for Steve Mnuchin was:

53-47

Ba-Da-Boom-Boom-Boom!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

More sauce for your theory EMN... someone on /qresearch/ last night pointed out that the vote for Steve Mnuchin was:

53-47

Ba-Da-Boom-Boom-Boom!

Does anybody real care that much about the vote to confirm the Treasury Secretary?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wahoo! Krakatoa boom!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm still here lol Don't get me wrong, just looking for the BIGGER picture is all..... I'll stop guessing

Q (us/we) is only one part. Look at all the other parts involved

More on the way...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Something is up y'all. New York Parkways getting shut down for odd motorcades and I just saw aAWACS flying low

could be THIS 'El Chapo' trial to begin under unprecedented security measures

Now that is gonna be a good show to watch. Anyone got tickets & some body armor??

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

53-47

Ba-Da-Boom-Boom-Boom!

What does he do? Seize assets.

My favorite EO of all time....Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Same here, raised and schooled too.

I had an interesting 1-2-1 conversation with my headmaster, who was Witchmaster General for Europe, after seeing multiple evil occurrences as a prefect at a barding school - including seeing a demon.

What disturbed me was the matter-of-fact acceptance in this statement:

"...you have to expect that wherever there is good there is an equal amount of evil keeping balance. The holier the environment the greater the evil combatting it. Pupils here play with opening the door to evil to see what's on the other side but don't realise they are letting the evil through... and the door is more difficult to shut."

It just struck me as wrong that someone that high in the hierarchy thought things would go out of balance if evil was removed.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think the last time we tried to number Q, in earlier parts of this thread, we came to the conclusion of 5 to 7 people. Overlapping Q posts from 2 different devices demonstrated a minimum of 2.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes indeed

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Same here, raised and schooled too.

I had an interesting 1-2-1 conversation with my headmaster, who was Witchmaster General for Europe, after seeing multiple evil occurrences as a prefect at a barding school - including seeing a demon.

What disturbed me was the matter-of-fact acceptance in this statement:

"...you have to expect that wherever there is good there is an equal amount of evil keeping balance. The holier the environment the greater the evil combatting it. Pupils here play with opening the door to evil to see what's on the other side but don't realise they are letting the evil through... and the door is more difficult to shut."

It just struck me as wrong that someone that high in the hierarchy thought things would go out of balance if evil was removed.

Duality Lie. I'm pretty sure we'd all do just fine without Humans As Currency being our primary foundation. What? Us as cannon fodder keeps the good alive somewhere - where? under the blood and guts?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The point is that it is another reference to Steve Mnuchin in the posts analysed by EndtheMadnessNow .

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes indeed

The map one irks the hell out of me. Earth gives us everything for free. Then scum using guns, mind control and far far far worse take that altruistic expression and "own" it only to turn around and demand I act as Currency in order to live on it, let alone use the resources afforded me.

Then they fight over arbitrary lines, trading Humans across the lines - all the while Earth STILL gives it all for free. I don't see a sign in the ocean saying "pay me to use..." Oh, and anyone who thinks "Air, Land, Water" are free to use meets the fate of the indigenous or gets with the program...

No More Humans As Currency...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Democrat Schumer and Republican McConnell retain party leadership roles in Senate

Q#585 (RE: Chuck S)

Thank you for visiting the WH.
FEAR.
Q

Controlled Opposition... Trust The Plan...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

More on the way...
I hope your right. We can't hold out much longer.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yes indeed

Same thing with Canada: It's the second largest country, but it's not nearly as big as maps make it look. The distortions caused by the standard Mercator Projection make any land close to the poles look much bigger than it is in reality. On a Mercator-Projection map, Greenland looks to be almost as big as the whole of South America, when in reality it's about one quarter the size of Brazil.
edit on 14-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Q has said that 80% of what's going on will remain covert (#144, #190, #527).

Assuming successful completion of the plan, we become in the position of "How do we stop this happening again?". For me, a key part of the answer to that question lies in the public being aware of the bloodlines behind the evil.

I guess most of us would assume that bloodlines would be part of the 80% that remains covert but there is a simple way to demonstrate it! It builds on using their tools and methods to bring them down. I'm thinking of 23andMe.

Would it not be easy to take DNA tests from all those found guilty? No different really than taking their fingerprints!

This would allow easy reporting to the public of who was related to who amongst the perps? I'd certainly like to know if Theresa May is related to Angela Merkel, is related to Adolf Hitler, is related to Rothschilds!!

edit on 14-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: )

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join