It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I disagree, the (R) playbook for the past 8 years of obama was to fold, cave, give in, give him what he wants, praise him no matter what he did, go along to get along. Frankly I was embarassed for them.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Q2398

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.387 📁
Nov 3 2018 14:09:12 (EST)
[D] Party Con:
When you can't raise money 'organically' through party (individual) donations (voter base) YOU STEAL IT from the American taxpayer and give it back to yourself in the form of campaign contributions.
[Example 1]
Planned Parenthood
www.gao.gov...📁

$1.5 billion provided in taxpayer funding over 3-year period.
[Case 1]
PP spent $30 million [disclosed - real estimates close to $65 million] in taxpayer subsidies to influence the outcome of the 2018 midterm elections.
[Conclusion]
Should it be legal for a taxpayer [D+R+I] funded organization to donate massive amounts of money to the D party in an effort to sway an election?
D_insider_term: T_WASH
Re_read drops re: Soros & taxpayer funding
YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Former Charity CEO Pleads Guilty To Multi-Million-Dollar Political Corruption Scheme

"By pleading guilty, Nolan admitted that she conspired with others from 2008 to June 30, 2017. Nolan began working at Alternative Opportunities Inc., in 1992. In 2015, that company merged with Preferred Family Healthcare Inc., after which it continued to be known as Preferred Family Healthcare. Nolan was the chief executive officer and oversaw the charity’s lobbying and governmental affairs activities.

Preferred Family Healthcare and its subsidiaries provided a variety of services to individuals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Illinois, including mental and behavioral health treatment and counseling..."

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Former Charity CEO Pleads Guilty To Multi-Million-Dollar Political Corruption Scheme

The former CEO of a charity headquartered in Springfield, Missouri has pleaded guilty to her role in a multi-million-dollar political corruption scheme that involved bribes and campaign contributions for elected public officials in Missouri and Arkansas, announced Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Tim Garrison of the Western District of Missouri

Under her plea agreement, Nolan also admitted that she and her conspirators:

Caused the charity to contribute financially to the campaigns of candidates for public office through “straw donors,” including the charity’s lobbyists, who were also reimbursed by way of invoices that were falsely described as “training” and “consulting” expenses;

Encouraged charity employees to contribute to candidates for public office and
caused the charity to reimburse them for those contributions by providing funds falsely described as reimbursement for travel or other expenses the employees had not actually incurred; and

Caused the charity to provide in-kind contributions to the campaigns of candidates for public office, including in Missouri where they organized fundraisers for several candidates running for seats in the Missouri State Senate, Missouri House of Representatives, and the Greene County Commission and in Arkansas, where Nolan and her conspirators organized fundraisers (often at hotels or restaurants) for many candidates running for seats in the Arkansas State Senate and Arkansas House of Representatives.

link

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I expect that all mostly pertained to how Obama caved in to Neocon foreign policy. Note how Trump campaigned on that, and now he's one too. And GOP loves him now.

And half the reason Q has been made into a cult icon is because he's supposedly Trump insider, and keeps saying TRUST TRUMP.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton and George Soros are now involved in attacking Q

All for a basement dwelling LARP who Anonymous were unable to shut down because bis boards are maintained by none other than the Military.
edit on 13-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Let me guess....they were all Democrats?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

11:11 keeps making me think of legs... and therefore reminds me of soldiers walking 2 by 2. There's a line in the Jungle Book about animals walking in 2 by 2. Then you have the loading of animals onto Noah's Ark 2 by 2.

Finally there are the protestant ant-Trinitarian religious movements known as the Two by Twos.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Stop that
Those are all just coincidences.
Where the hell is Skyfloating with my pizza already?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Democrats AND Republicans.
www.justice.gov...

How many times do people have to have their teeth kicked in by the Two Party + MSM System before they'll realize its two hands of the same animal???

edit on 13-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You do realize Rick Scott is a criminal scumbag whoze health insurance company ripped off the government (taxpayers) for billion(s) of dollars?

Then he acted by leaps and bounds to screw over the will of Florida voters to torpedo medical marijuana access, all to set up his corporate criminal crony cannabis cartel (CCCCC).

F Red Tide Rick.

Two Party Politics has everyone at constant odds with their own principles in these bogus "choices" it presents them. The machination has US perpetually compromise ourselves, sell our souls if you will, which is part of the point of it how its been designed. Another part is then going mad against "our" opposition to defend our lesser of two evil (still evil) "choices" we made.

*Shrug* It's either him or Skeletor. And at least Scott isn't engaging in blatant ballot box stuffing to secure a reelection he didn't really win.

And I don't like the 2-party system either, but it is what is is. There are no third parties that stand even a ghost of a chance of becoming major within the next several decades.

You realize the 'perfect' path to the White House is Governor then Senate, dont you?

And Rick Scott is also skeletor in the face and of the PROVEN career criminal variety.

And I watched in horror as he rigged the FL governor + 1st medical marijuana vote in 2014. Wasnt able to report on it at the time but I was here I saw it all go down man. I saw it coming when the poll results flipped from a super-majority 84% and then WHAMO literally overnight it was the classic 50-50 split, thats how you know the fix is in. For months after me and all of mine asked everyone we knew if they knew of ANYONE who voted for him and I only got back a report of one single individual. That point was crucial in stopping the legalization avalanche across the nation, and then 2nd vote we got was totally watered down and damn near pointless by then the way he pre-empted it during that period, stacking up his Corporate Criminal Crony Cannabis Cartel Model (CCCCCM) which is the 'Walmart Marijuana Model' the Ruling Establishment intends to roll out when national legalization becomes inevitable to stomp any and all little guys from having a stake at the game and the upward mobility it Promises for little people across the nation. THE GOP IS JUST AS MUCH THE ENEMY FOLKS!

Remember how Hillary the PROVEN career criminal HAD to be stopped?

Just to add to the cannabis "market" debate - I am still getting together more info for a new thread, but I'd though I'd throw this is in quickly...they talk of tobacco products - but really?

117 trademarks from Philip Morris

And some interesting logos eh?

YT

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the Capitals in that tweet look interesting...

BFISSNOPSACLFN

BF = Black Friday
ISS = space station
NOP = Naval Operation, Not Our Problem, Nuclear Ordnance Platoon (USMC),
SAC = Strategic Air Command, Sacrifice, Special Agent in Charge, Senate Appropriations Committee
LFN = Local Foreign National

Black Friday stuck out to me.
BF = 23 = Here comes the P@IN.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: xuenchen

11:11 keeps making me think of legs... and therefore reminds me of soldiers walking 2 by 2. There's a line in the Jungle Book about animals walking in 2 by 2. Then you have the loading of animals onto Noah's Ark 2 by 2.

Finally there are the protestant ant-Trinitarian religious movements known as the Two by Twos.

Your post made me think of the Georgia Guidestones. The end of the tenth precept is repeated twice -

10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

edit on 11/13/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

On the /Patriotsfight/ board the timestamps are all STILL moved forward to UTC... so looks as though it's permanent.

On Qmap.pub timestamps are showing as:
GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) up to #2433 and then as
.000Z from #2434 forward (i.e. most recent page of posts).

Worth noting that qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is no longer listed as one of the map sites on /qresearch/!

It now says "All Q's posts, archived at - qanon.app (qanon.pub) , qmap.pub , qanon.news , qposts.online"

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IIB, there was a 20 and a 22 day break! If Q was one person, would they really get away with 10 weeks holiday a year? (4 + 4 + your 2).

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Would you mind expanding on that? I' don't quite grasp/understand the cryptological nature of the thinking behind it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

See my tagline. It explains everything.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vauxrock

For me, in UK, your link is coming up but not displaying the video in question... just a blank space where it should be.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So then it wasnt a 2 week vacation, it was off to a mental health facility.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If Q has the power of predicting the future outcome of the midterm results, that would mean it was rigged to be 53 - 47 in favour of a Republican Senate?

Or is Q a Time Traveller?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm fairly certain we have succinctly established that Donald Trump is a time traveler

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join