It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Q is a single person in a corporate job. Recall the 2 week break? Entire teams / thinktanks of political operatives dont go on two week vacations. Or maybe not a corporate job, but some time in a mental health facility. Depression etc etc is common among categorical 'creative genius' (look that up) types, and in 27-30 year olds. And if in a corporate job I'd expect that to really ensure mental health BS.
edit on 13-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Over on QResearch someone correlated 3:02am [DARK] to 3:02pm [LIGHT] in Q posts #131 and #2491. Posts are 1 yr apart!

Also regarding #2491:
Could it be the long-awaited DECLAS of FISA? That would get the ball rolling towards Indictments.
Perhaps, it could be the long overdue Clinton Foundation Grand Jury Indictments.
Or then again, Broward County election fraud is currently boiling over
hmm, Could be Mueller
And, Julian Assange still AWOL
All the while, Operation Mockingbird is dive bombing it’s BIGGEST competitor in information dissemination - Q and the Truth!

The post below was posted by Q and then deleted. It is the same message Q posted (#2318) during the Judge Kavanaugh Vote. Many took it as Q’s prediction and, it turned out differently, then again, Q said Lisa Murkowski was threatened by Feinstein in post #2345.

Something BIG about to drop regarding that?
Bombshell DHS report on Election Fraud?

I need some Boom right soon!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I imagine q as a sexy librarian in an underground secret bunker surrounded by burner phones guns and American flags

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sure, could mean that too. Multiple layers and meanings in words Q uses, right? Word 'Entity' not qualify? It could mean also an individual life form, creature, organism, being..... or, as you take it. Besides, I said it was weird because that's what I think this whole thing is, weird. I don't mean anyone here, ftr.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

Bill Mitchell is not Q. Q posted something that Mitchell posted earlier in the day. Im not sure what the big deal here is? I dont think Q was trying to take credit for the information....just relaying it.

I hope people aren't seriously claiming Bill Mitchell is Q. Then again, people were claiming that Baron Trump is Q, so who knows?

Anyway, Q's point is clear: there's a huge difference (350,000 votes) between how Arizonans voted for governor and how they voted for senator. That doesn't make much sense -- there's nothing "wrong" with McSally that would make people not vote for her -- except if you consider the possibility that ~350k votes for Sinema are fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

More like the scene of "Mr. Mercedes" in his basement.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Link

It is not federal and it's so called "reserves" are us.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We gotta get another ats bar crawl together.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are they worried Trump is going to do to the Fed?

Because whatever it is, it's probably a good idea

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I can't think of a more blatant way for these two tits ( Flake & Coons ) to show that they're comped than to shill for the Federal Reserve.

It's like proudly displaying the yoke around your neck and bragging about how durable it is..

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I saw this pop up on 11/7/18 a day after midterms. Not much since.
In the video, a reporter asks about the search warrant and the FBI agent speaking tells her it's under seal.
Has anyone heard or read anything else about this?

FBI Agent Discusses Raids Of Home, Office Of LA City Councilman Jose Huizar

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I can't think of a more blatant way for these two tits ( Flake & Coons ) to show that they're comped than to shill for the Federal Reserve.

It's like proudly displaying the yoke around your neck and bragging about how durable it is..

Notice they are begging? DJT trolled Flake - the letter went into the trash. Liberation means no fed/birth/stock certs and no debt notes. JFK died in part for that attack. FED last...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vauxrock
I saw this pop up on 11/7/18 a day after midterms. Not much since.
In the video, a reporter asks about the search warrant and the FBI agent speaking tells her it's under seal.
Has anyone heard or read anything else about this?

FBI Agent Discusses Raids Of Home, Office Of LA City Councilman Jose Huizar

His wife dropped out of the running to be DNC party chair, but aside from that no, I haven't heard anything about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We the voters are the "third party". Demand that your elections and primaries allow voters to vote for either D or R, then do your research and always pick the best person for the job, whether R or D, B or W, M or F, C or M, whatever. It's always been up to us - we've just literally let politics get in the way of exercising our true power.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think the media doth protest FL too much.

I'm beginning to think there is a full blown entire State raid going on.

I'm beginning to think that list of names Q post RE: FL, is about so, so, so much more then votes.

I'm beginning to see a pattern emerge.

What else goes on in FL they do not want exposed?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe something to watch - I'd Stay out of planes when this sucker pops - if it does

The face of the sun is almost completely blank. Not so the edge. Two of the largest prominences in years are dancing around the solar limb, shown here in a Nov. 13th image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

Good chance of a Hyder Flare (solar) affecting electronics and aviation and Government technologies .... What Government Technologies ? Bwaaaaaaaa

Hyder-Flare In Progress - results unknown

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

In my experience its the Republicans rigging votes in FL: Bush 2000, Scott 2014. Its always been my impressions its about whose in the governor seat to have the means.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for that link. Very interesting.

Here is a site that does daily space weather news reports, and though the speaker does not talk about those solar limb findings, they are clearly visible in his video today:

suspicious0bservers.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I posted a link to that picture in imgur a few pages back, dont know how to embedd.

Reading what cranky wrote and seeing that picture, im feeling a little more confident about Q.

Ok latest drop 53-47.

Did the dems win the senate with that margin? Havent seen any final resaults with all the late vote counting going on.

The theory is that the final count in the Senate will be 53-47 in favor of Republicans when all the smoke clears. The infographic supports the theory that traps were set by whitehats to catch voter fraud and other forms of trickery by the Dems. Q is suggesting not to pay attention to the Senate counts at the moment because they aren't final.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just that "q" has to rely on information from the likes of Bill Mitchell...

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join