It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Get your zoom function ready..

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I can only hope that is true.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I love how Q has gone from an informant for the people, to some things must remain hidden, to everything is going to be done in secret.

Sure, please don't actually look behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
place HOLDER

#36 (snippet)

How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).

#437 (snippet)

HOLDER RELAY SPEC RUSSIA>

EH CA.
Relevant soon.
Q

#1589 (snippet)

RR to LL "……………"
LL to H "……………"
X to X "………………….."
JC to LL 247x (relevant)
LL IS KEY to CONNECTING TO WH / HRC/BC/JB/JC/SP/EH…..

[Example]
twitter.com...EricHolder/status/1042020158489944064📁
twitter.com...📁
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder - HUSSEIN EO]
www.gpo.gov...📁
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
PANIC?
GAME OVER.
Q

edit on 13-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Why doesn't the State of Florida get a Federal Judge to intervene, like the state of Maryland did with getting acting AG Matthew Whitaker removed? Maryland didn't bat an eye... They just DID IT.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I posted a link to that picture in imgur a few pages back, dont know how to embedd.

Reading what cranky wrote and seeing that picture, im feeling a little more confident about Q.

Ok latest drop 53-47.

Did the dems win the senate with that margin? Havent seen any final resaults with all the late vote counting going on.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes or No is Iran Resolved like Trump and "q" said they would be

just a simple Yer or No

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You do realize Rick Scott is a criminal scumbag whoze health insurance company ripped off the government (taxpayers) for billion(s) of dollars?

Then he acted by leaps and bounds to screw over the will of Florida voters to torpedo medical marijuana access, all to set up his corporate criminal crony cannabis cartel (CCCCC).

F Red Tide Rick.

Two Party Politics has everyone at constant odds with their own principles in these bogus "choices" it presents them. The machination has US perpetually compromise ourselves, sell our souls if you will, which is part of the point of it how its been designed. Another part is then going mad against "our" opposition to defend our lesser of two evil (still evil) "choices" we made.

*Shrug* It's either him or Skeletor. And at least Scott isn't engaging in blatant ballot box stuffing to secure a reelection he didn't really win.

And I don't like the 2-party system either, but it is what is is. There are no third parties that stand even a ghost of a chance of becoming major within the next several decades.

You realize the 'perfect' path to the White House is Governor then Senate, dont you?

And Rick Scott is also skeletor in the face and of the PROVEN career criminal variety.

And I watched in horror as he rigged the FL governor + 1st medical marijuana vote in 2014. Wasnt able to report on it at the time but I was here I saw it all go down man. I saw it coming when the poll results flipped from a super-majority 84% and then WHAMO literally overnight it was the classic 50-50 split, thats how you know the fix is in. For months after me and all of mine asked everyone we knew if they knew of ANYONE who voted for him and I only got back a report of one single individual. That point was crucial in stopping the legalization avalanche across the nation, and then 2nd vote we got was totally watered down and damn near pointless by then the way he pre-empted it during that period, stacking up his Corporate Criminal Crony Cannabis Cartel Model (CCCCCM) which is the 'Walmart Marijuana Model' the Ruling Establishment intends to roll out when national legalization becomes inevitable to stomp any and all little guys from having a stake at the game and the upward mobility it Promises for little people across the nation. THE GOP IS JUST AS MUCH THE ENEMY FOLKS!

Remember how Hillary the PROVEN career criminal HAD to be stopped?

edit on 13-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And a phage is causing polio/paralysis-like symptoms in kids. Which virus? How can it be stopped?

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Maybe?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
11:11

eleveneleven

🚬💨☯

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

but halfway between 11:11 and 5:50 is gonna be about tree fiddy.

the cost of freedom is never too great.

Q is the Loch Ness Monster?

Oh lordy, Q must be the got danged Loch Ness Monster nah. He asked for about tree fiddy.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Has the timestamp problem been resolved yet?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Can you say that it isnt? Also, regarding dates....Even airtight dates, like say, The Mid Term elections, dont always adhere to finishing up on said date. You cant even predict when the results of an election will be official. If someone had said "Mid-terms will be wrapped up 11/6" you would probably feel pretty comfortable with accepting that....yet here we are over a week later, and some races are still up in the air. See what im getting at?

link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't get it. Are people serious about Bill Mitchell is Q or? Why? To me, it appears Q copied one of Mitchell's Twitter posts. Why are some people jumping to the conclusion that it means Mitchell is Q?

link   

During his 2010 race, the Miami Herald reported that Scott had said he would have immediately stopped his company from committing fraud -- if only "somebody told me something was wrong." But there were such warnings in the company’s annual public reports to stockholders -- which Scott had to sign as president and CEO.

Scott wanted to fight the accusations, but the corporate board of the publicly traded company wanted to settle.

In December 2000, the U.S. Justice Department announced that Columbia/HCA agreed to pay $840 million in criminal fines, civil damages and penalties.

Among the revelations from the 2000 settlement:

• Columbia billed Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal programs for tests that were not necessary or had not been ordered by physicians;

• The company attached false diagnosis codes to patient records to increase reimbursement to the hospitals;

• The company illegally claimed non-reimbursable marketing and advertising costs as community education;

• Columbia billed the government for home health care visits for patients who did not qualify to receive them.

The government settled a second series of similar claims with Columbia/HCA in 2002 for an additional $881 million. The total for the two fines was $1.7 billion.

On Scott’s 2010 campaign website, he admitted to the $1.7 billion fine, though the link is no longer on the site. www.politifact.com...

If this was a Democrat he'd be torn to shreds in here, no????

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I don't get it. Are people serious about Bill Mitchell is Q or? Why? To me, it appears Q copied one of Mitchell's Twitter posts. Why are some people jumping to the conclusion that it means Mitchell is Q?

Because Q links to people's twitter when he wants to point people in that direction. I guess the question is, was it a copy paste off of twitter or his notepad?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But as I said, I think trying to predict exact dates is a bad move on Q's part.

Just so people understand,

The Donald = Overt
Anonymous = Covert

The dates are selected for a reason.

For example...

Project Mayhem:

12-12-2012 to 12-21-2012 = 11.11

Few are privy to why.

edit on 13-11-2018 by eisegesis because: dates matter - look up

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Q is powered by the fnord?
Or are they just trolling

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Bill Mitchell is not Q. Q posted something that Mitchell posted earlier in the day. Im not sure what the big deal here is? I dont think Q was trying to take credit for the information....just relaying it.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join