It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Sorry Q, but I think you've over played your hand. We've been patient, quietly believing that crimes that have been rubbed in our collective faces would be served with justice. We believed only to be rewarded with a blue wave of stolen elections. Our forefathers are wretching in heaven as I type. All will be revealed, my ass. Trust the plan, my ass. Here's my advice to you, # or get off the pot. Here's what I do know, at this point I'm done across the board and to me, when you can steal our most sacred institution, our electoral process. Well my friend, the law of the jungle is how I'm moving forward. Sorry guys

B60, the freewheeling election rigging goes back to a Republican agreement in 1982. Since the the repubs could NOT challenge an election based on fraud. Do the math on that.

Fraud then became not only legal, but easy because if there is no one there to challenge - the "victim" (the candidate) then Broward always wins. This "law' as it were ended this year. This was the first election where they can challenge - it was was a STING operation.

Now consider this: How did DJT win? Which states did he specifically say "they said I couldn't win MI..." what was he saying? They Unrigged only the places needed to win. What is Q saying: Senate matters = unrigged (fair elections in everyplace not in the news right now). The Sting is for showing all who wish to see what was really going on all along.

It is all good. Dark to Light...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: imthegoat

wait...what if.... what if... Stan Lee was "q"

What? Q is now gone. No way!
RIP.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for the value add IIB!

So could mean eoaofIUr = Exec Order attention of Isis, Ur?

edit on 12-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It could do EMN but as it appears to be not posted by Q, it is more likely a shill ridiculing one of Qs catchphrases?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cheers for the value adds Sabre!

Sorry for delay replying, I've been to cinema with my eldest to see the Freddie Mercury film.

Your first link doesn't seem to be working but could be a UK problem.

I like the Cisco item for LDP, in particular, as a protocol they DONT use is preferable to one deep state DOES use (via Cisco).

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

If Q is anybody close to what has ben speculated about, well duh ofcoarse its dangerous.. It's also dangerous roaming the world wide web. Whats your point?

The options I see for who Q is are:

A: A performance artist with a knack for game design, that is well tuned into the news (since only as soon as 2016 election it could have only even been glued to the news and related social media topic trends one could have put Q's data set together by around the time he started) and has some above average insights & knowledge into crowd psychology and propaganda techniques. More or less of the "Alt-Right" persuasion.

B: Some sort of element(s) from within the political possibly even the intelligence community, which in either case, from what I've seen about it this would most likely be of the subversive hatchetman sort.

C: GOT SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT?

Its hard to say between A & B, but so many failed predictions, falsehoods and self-defeating this' and that's like I've been going into detail about.

If leaning towards A, I'd profile him as mid to late 20's, clever and pretty well researched, maybe older, but whatever the case of age, I get the impression he wasnt too much all into all this sort of stuff until within a couple years of the 2016 election. There are many hallmarks of someone 'made for' this kind of stuff, but wasnt quite yet at the ideal level of knowledge and wisdom to truly set the Game off and it live up to this "AWAKENING" thing its supposed to be, unless that is dude doesnt even care about it and is just a fame ego junkie opportunist. It's roughly 96.4846052% likely he wasnt both 'of age' and 'around' the happenings around all this sort of stuff during the previous decade, for example, unless as a typical partisan sort who wasnt particularly tuned into this stuff at that stage of life and more or less bought the long con that is the Two Party + MSM System. But I'd go with the younger semi-newer to the scene version. Most the times I tried to browse some "drops" it came off as someone tweeting about the stuff they were watching in the news, or researching on the internet that night, and reporting it in that weird way he likes to write it. A research junkie for sure, I know the walk the lifestyle, there's a good chance a lot of that stuff beyond what the MSM bombards us about he was just digging up himself on google for the first time the same night. A creative genius that gets dead set addicted to and focused on all this stuff, even working a full time job unrelated to any of it, I did far more 'actual' content presentation as I was doing proper writing, artwork, multiple film projects, blog posts + comments debating, ATS threads, forums debating, etc amidst the constant often exclusive research behind it all, the width and breadth and scale of the 'actual content' posted each year between 2005-2010 far exceeded the 'actual content' Q has published. Although with that shorthand he uses it would have been far easier. Consider that when I popped back into all this stuff in mid-2016, had been away for 5 years for various reasons, I only had I think about 8000 posts here in ATS, and now its 25000 while I've even published some ten hours of complex film project work. So yeah a creative genius all in into this stuff can get a ton done in a couple years, like Q has. I'm a product of the 90's and 00's, this 'blurb scale format' of today most peoples scale of communication everyone lives by now that's the product of the post-Facebook/Twitter world...

What month were you born in back in what was it 1990 or 1991, Q??

Now you gotta heavily integrate social/psychology mind/brains sciences along side your usual research, seriously, that is if you are really intent on being the real thing and knowing and being able to teach what is is needed to be it. All of this comes from the human brain, thats the 'world' that needs to be saved, and they are the barrier that unless overcome all of these sorts of efforts are ultimately an embarrassing crapshoot in terms of actual results. Unless your goal is merely to get off on riling up the herd, that is.

edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Anyone notice the qproof image showing Army intel patch (INSCOM) posted with Q drop #2478?

Note "nothing to lose" bold type.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Haha it very well could be definitly respect your opinion. So you think Trump started playing alongn because of popularity, and the guy who chose the 'name' Q was smart to use it because of it's name in goverment clearences?

Not in response to IIB

Intresting picture, saw it on GAB. If anyone could embed?

imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I agree re the beach... would a helicopter really crash land aligned to burning vehicles? If it deliberately landed on the beach then why so close to the burning vehicles. Feels off.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I said the same thing, turns out that video actually was from a hollywood filming. had me going though. How many stars for BR?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: dashen

Clinton owes the Alavi Foundation some favors.

It's been well known for quite some time that both Clinton and Obama have close ties and collaboration (one could say Collusion) with the terrorist and oppressive Iranian regime. Alavi Foundation and Clinton Foundation work together.

By the fact that every Iranian hates its Government and their sowing destruction and bloodshed across the Middle East, anyone could have guessed they are just another Cabal outpost, just like North Korea was.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks like the tides are turning on Q. About time people start getting frustrated with trusting the plan.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm not only having a "wait until you find out who's been talking to you here" but also a "wait until you find out who you yourselves are" moment.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
"Skeptics" that use their own thoughts to try and convince you of what's actually happening, are NOT SKEPTICS.

What? I guess skeptics regurgitating taking points are?

This does not make them right or wrong.

It makes their skepticism USELESS.

Hope doesn't make someone right or wrong either. Guess your hope is USELESS as well.

A statement of what they perceive to be true.

Amen, opinions are like back holes.

Many of YOU are letting this movement down with your apathy.

Maybe someone should have made it more compelling instead of talking in senseless riddles?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Or BFG= "Bronfman's first Girl"?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Q is 'the letter' in question / question mark, and has a savy connotation for anyone familiar with 007. One of the less common letters. Definitely picked the 'best' letter as a themed name for this. Dude definitely has a knack for shorthand.

Although I'm not convinced he 'is Trump' or whatever.

Any more than I'm convinced Trump is anything near savior grade POTUS material. In each case I've seen too much already to not know better.

Trump is an improvement in many ways over Bush/Obama, but that doesnt mean he isnt just another Establishment sort. Where the System as its been does desperately need to be 'rebooted' (non-violently). The zeal against Trump the SJW's get off on, that is what is needed, the problem is its entirely malguided and misdirected on their part (wrapped purely around MSM partisan politics BS waterfalls). They got hoodwinked hardcore by the SJW (transhumanist agenda) fountainheads, the scale of and malice of it regarding what they did to 'their' people in socially engineering them to become the most mindlessly kneejerk bigoted as a people possibly can be, it just has to be one the 10 ten tragic stories in human history. Trump placating the masses for another 4-8 years is a total disaster on the time tables I've been trends forecasting from since 2005, to have any hope averting a hard HARD very likely point of no return / no coming back from species scale nightmare on earth set of increasingly likely outcomes we've been being hurled towards. In that way Hillary would have been the better pick, because the upheaval and 'pain' its going to take and inflict upon us by the time we all unite against it it isnt going away its inevitably going to have to be delt with ednured. The key trends here and their intersections to project from being accelerating change / AGI Manhattan Project / Transhumanism Agenda stuff, along side bankster mass scale plundering of societies / increasingly skewed distribution of wealth / hyper-conglomeration stuff, along aside trends along the lines of police states / surveillance states / militarism and war / and assaults on civil liberties. Which so far this decade its far worse than I projected in the 00's, as Big Tech' social media (er social engineering) computerization of society has hit our social fabric like a trainwreck in just a handful of years. Those mofo's aint playin games in their off the rails, by any means necessary, and at all costs race to their promised land:

edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Q/Trump were right all along.

NBC: Nearly 200 000 voters in Florida may not be citizens

Top Dem HRC can't even fill a college auditorium and we're expected to believe she has the majority vote.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

My way of looking at things. Q...

A deer runs out in the road from nowhere, your car hits the deer, damaging car....

Some will say poor deer and feel bad
Some will swerve and be injured regretting doing so
And others will be upset their car was damaged and be mad at deer.

And some a combination of the above.

But feelings don't really matter, when it gets down to it.
Cars damaged , deer / people are injured or worse. No matter how you deal with it.

Q to me is the deer and we are the passenger with no control as long as we want to watch. Enjoy the show Brother !

I love the historical coincidences lol.

No more battle of the wits here, I say " down in front" your blocking my view
Keep love in your heart

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Q/Trump were right all along.

NBC: Nearly 200 000 voters in Florida may not be citizens

Top Dem HRC can't even fill a college auditorium and we're expected to believe she has the majority vote.

I never doubted it. As Q says, "Watch CA". I am 100% sure illegals voted in 2016, and pretty sure nothing changed for the 2018 elections either.

Trump says something, the media screams he has no evidence, but, in the end, he is always found to be right.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
U.S. Postal service investigates mailed ballots

A small group of activists gathered outside the federal building on Friday claiming possible voter suppression and sharing photographs they claimed showed scores of uncounted ballots sitting inside the facility’s mail room.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join