It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

FYI

She has been updated - some worried for the witness protection program lol - new look on right

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL! Awesome.....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Every "side" involved in information warfare uses dis-info.

Duh.

Sure, if you're going to opt to dwell in the realms and the rules of thinking with in them as such with sorts like the Two Party + MSM System, or various governments, and the like.

This is why people whom have been AWOKEN should exist outside the boundaries of "sides", these sides which are all poised to delude and exploit them, via groupthink mindlessness and its related modes of indoctrination / brain washing / and so on.

Choose a side and you're accepting "into your heart" a lifetime of being manipulated, and self-delusion, etc that comes with groupthink and the facets of the agendas heads of the group, and so on.

The side I choose is Truth; which is a singular thing. Its "versions" are mistruths. Long ago realizing the inherent pitfalls of that groupthink stuff above, and how it tends to be the inverse the enemy of truthiness, my research etc lead me to developing me "Socio-Agnosticism" 'worldview'. But without such an approach to everything, being hard wired against groupthink herd mentality, etc, I cant much see an individual being able to constantly see thru ALL the BS the big groups and ALL of them are spewing all the time, to truly dwell in Truth. The mind/brain is an amazingly bizarre thing, which I insist everyone should be research it as much as anything else. And if politics is someones interest then the realms of social psychology should be their side focus of research. Because without a broad set of knowledge of the mind brain sciences, nobody can even be equipped to understand all the ways they can and are manipulated their entire lives, how their own brain is hard wired from an evolutionary / survival stand point to self-deceive itself, and so on.

Anyways, I know I've never ever wittingly delt in disinformation, and I never ever will. Not even a little bit. And the idea of saying that "disinfo (against your own flock) is necessary" to try to smooth out the occasions when I say something stupid, to me its so unfathomable I would have never even thought of it. But then again I'm not a fiction writer.

What if your frame is just not large enough? Would you feel differently if you found out we already had trade agreements with extraterrestrials?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

When Trump gets to build a Tower on Planet Gelgamar, then the ET trade agreements will become relevant. Until then, I'm trying to find Trump's time machine so I can go back to the good old days and talk Shia Ladoosh into not ending the HWNDU Capture the Flag Hunt he started. That bastard!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Enderdog

When Trump gets to build a Tower on Planet Gelgamar, then the ET trade agreements will become relevant. Until then, I'm trying to find Trump's time machine so I can go back to the good old days and talk Shia Ladoosh into not ending the HWNDU Capture the Flag Hunt he started. That bastard!

Here is a clue

Nikola Tesla’s Time Travel Experience‘I Could See The Past, Present and Future

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Andy, if the rest of the world had to reimburse us for everything we've done for them they'd all be broke.

They're a bunch of ungrateful parasites.

If Iran deserves all this BS the US has always put them through, then we deserved to be nuked into oblivion for the things we've done to them for 70 years (alone).

We have dumped billions of American tax dollars in places all over the world instead of taking care of our own country.

Imagine what America would be like today if it had kept that money at home.

I don't deny terrible games have been played with other countries which have cost thousands of people their lives. We should lay the blame for that at the right doors - the OSS/CIA and certain occupants of the White House, current President exempted. Certain aspects of the MI complex are also responsible.

Since the average Joe has never had control of rogue elements in the government, you can't lay American abuses at his/her feet.

As to the subject of Iran, and other Middle Eastern and Asian countries, all we can do is pull out and come home. They have reaped the benefits of our economic hardiness. Obama handed over millions of dollars while the Iranians laughed all the way to the bank.

Such stupidity is unforgivable. We have been rebuilding everyone else's country while ignoring our own.

It's time to stop and reverse polarity.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Guiz theres more important news, now that Q is whateveritisnow. How are we supposed to fight intergallactic super villains now that Stan Lee is dead? We're all doomed 😭😭😭

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"America" is the imperialist state that it is because of the "Resources" the take from these countries that they "support" it is not charity, but a military presence to control the natural resources and have a stranglehold of the Map

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

wait...what if.... what if... Stan Lee was "q"

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The price of Apple stock fell 5% today on bad news from their facial recognition software division.
Dow down over 600 points.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry Q, but I think you've over played your hand. We've been patient, quietly believing that crimes that have been rubbed in our collective faces would be served with justice. We believed only to be rewarded with a blue wave of stolen elections. Our forefathers are wretching in heaven as I type. All will be revealed, my ass. Trust the plan, my ass. Here's my advice to you, # or get off the pot. Here's what I do know, at this point I'm done across the board and to me, when you can steal our most sacred institution, our electoral process. Well my friend, the law of the jungle is how I'm moving forward. Sorry guys

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Great, looks like the next false-flag shooter is getting ready to go.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"America" is the imperialist state that it is because of the "Resources" the take from these countries that they "support" it is not charity, but a military presence to control the natural resources and have a stranglehold of the Map

How old are you? Up until we started exporting jobs we were an economic powerhouse all on our own. We'd been sh*t-hot since the mid-1800's.

Pick up a book once in a while, preferably an old one.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Not this Indian, but I will certainly protect my own.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sorry. After the recent rash of mass shootings, I'm a bit paranoid.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No offense taken just moving to a bunker mentality.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Skeptics" that use their own concepts to try and convince you of what's actually happening, are NOT SKEPTICS.

This does not make them right or wrong.

It makes their skepticism UNCORROBORATED.

Notions of what they perceive to be true.

edit on 12-11-2018 by eisegesis because: don't let yourself down

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You base your view of Q on one of IIB's post?

There are some of the best minds of ATS on this thread, this subject has me intrested like nothing before. I've read every drop, listened to many hours of podcast andread every article i could find on the subject. Recommend neonrevolt if you're intrested.

But telling people Q is dangerous because a poster said so? If Q is anybody close to what has ben speculated about, well duh ofcoarse its dangerous.. It's also dangerous roaming the world wide web. Whats your point?

You seriously need to learn how to form an opinion and be brave enough to stick with it.
But you're all over the place

Sorry for being offtopic.

That mason is messing with my head.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Q#856 March 5

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

Trump, Putin absent for leaders' symbolic walk in Paris rain "Trump and Putin"

Parade: "walk or march in public in a formal procession or in an ostentatious or attention-seeking way."

Paris...

"Following its construction, the Arc de Triomphe became the rallying point of French troops parading after successful military campaigns and for the annual Bastille Day Military Parade."

Q#1357
What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q

Military: Check. Trade: Check. Executive: Check. Judicial: Check. Legislative: Check. Placeholder: Check. Parade: Check.

Have fun guys

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry. After the recent rash of mass shootings, I'm a bit paranoid.

Along with massive questionable wild fires to the paranoia.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join