It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

that would make sense

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
James Comey

Verified account

@Comey
Nov 6
More
We will now have a balance of power, which is a very good thing for our republic. Signs of an awakening are everywhere tonight. The giant is stirring. Do not stop speaking and living American values.

twitter.com...

Who is the giant this buffoon speaks of?

Sab, QOS will remember better then I, but I believe I called him an idiot for writing a tweet that said this was a democracy. He's now used the correct word. Democracy is exactly MT's meme above, republic, which this was meant to be (controlling the business of controlling business only), is correct. Why the change in words and tone? Our departed friend (Q)SS said do not get too committed to white hats and black, they will flip both ways before the end.

It is really important to keep that flip in mind RE: Q's drops the last two days. I don't expect DECLAS until after the dust settles on the Vote Sting Operation. But Q's drops indicate the "hammer" is building the house now.

72 hours, relentless across the entire web.... Fear... Hate. Anger... 11-11-11, lol. How long is gestation? Gestation is as glorious as the birth. DOITQ, we'll figure it out...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sum Ting Wong is elbowing me hard, friends.

Are people that have a certain mental capacity and skill-set being used and manipulated to do the digging for someone else to get a step ahead?

At one point Q posted (#74) this: Q = Alice

At one point Q posted (#2049) this: HRC = Alice

Now, who really are the White Rabbits? (I think I know.)

Trust the plan? ........Whose plan?
edit on 12-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, DOITQ, make some more pointless drops.

Why haven't you figured it out yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The beach makes no sense.
If real, absolutely none. The Vegetation, not burned. Vehicle on its side, obviously not driven there. Vehicle's on top of each other, obviously not driven there. Power lines and telephone pole over vehicles. Concrete traffic barrier. Helicopter completely burned.

If this is not a staged, movie set, then someone has some splaining to do. Or, show the movie clip it is from.

On the other hand, if its connected to the "Storm", carry on.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Awesome clip.

Where we go one we go all.

Because we're all individuals!
edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you having a "wait until you find out who's been talking to you here" moment

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not.

link   
Crude oil surpassed hydrocarbon gas liquids (HGL) to become the largest U.S. petroleum export, with 1.8 million barrels per day (b/d) of exports in the first half of 2018. U.S. crude oil exports increased by 787,000 b/d, or almost 80%, from the first half of 2017 to the first half of 2018 and set a new monthly record of 2.2 million b/d in June.

Link

Hopefully, Saudi Arabia and OPEC will not be cutting oil production. Oil prices should be much lower based on supply!

DJT Tweet

link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Apparently it was an actual movie set. look one page back at Sostratus post.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Are you having a "wait until you find out who's been talking to you here" moment

Oh...YEAH!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It makes sense if you consider it's a movie set

Beach
Thank you for that info. Wheewww. Feeling better now. Restart the simulation........ LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Andy, if the rest of the world had to reimburse us for everything we've done for them they'd all be broke.

They're a bunch of ungrateful parasites.

If Iran deserves all this BS the US has always put them through, then we deserved to be nuked into oblivion for the things we've done to them for 70 years (alone).

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was stationed at Pearl for several years and also did work out at Barking Sands.
Back then it was often submarines launching missiles that would fly over CA, AZ, and detonate at White Sands, NM.
Didn't realize Jap destroyers had this capability yet.

Think we all know that missile alert in Hawaii was no 'accident'.

PDF version of the book I linked earlier

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Think we all know that missile alert in Hawaii was no 'accident'.

That was just Phage trolling as usual.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As far as the plan goes, who knows ! All I know is the other plan - greatly publicized (Dems) is hate, Perversation, and Loss of borders making us a disease haven.. to name a few

I was always hoping for the HOPI plan since I believe in those who love the Earth.

New Comet! please be BLUE

Hopi - Blue Kachina

"There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and some that we have never seen. The nature of mankind will appear strange in these times we walk between worlds and we will house many spirits even within our bodies After a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth. But not until the Purifier has left his mark upon the universe. "No thing living will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures. Remembering that we are the caretakers, the fire keepers of the Spirit. Our relatives from the Stars are coming home to see how well we have faired in our journey.

We are spectators - and probably always will be until the real PLAN stands up !
edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BFG = 'Big F--kin Gangsta,'

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ethiopia arrests 27 senior military officials over allegations of mass corruption

Tsegaye said the military-linked conglomerate Metal and Engineering Corporation (MeTEC), which is building several mega infrastructure projects, is suspected of being responsible for the vast majority of corrupt practices.

"MeTEC officials and civilians close to them were involved in the illicit purchases of a plane, ships, cranes and other equipment and pocketed a portion of the purchased money," said Tsegaye.

The attorney general also said 36 other suspects, mostly intelligence officers, had been arrested over alleged human right abuses including torture, murder, rapes and enforced disappearances.

ADDIS ABABA, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- Ethiopia's Attorney General Berhanu Tsegaye said on Monday that 27 senior military figures had been detained over the weekend over allegations of mass corruption.

In a press conference given in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, Tsegaye said the corrupt activities, which had a span of six years from 2011 to 2017, involved purchases without tender bids of goods worth 2 billion U.S. dollars including a plane, ships and cranes.

www.xinhuanet.com...

This looks big company needs a dig.

Now can we get some arrests here?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

www.westernjournal.com..." border=0>

edit on 12-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Can somebody explain briefly where or through what company we get our satellite images for news consumption.

I was reading some posts and comments regarding the fires in CA, and thinking..."but, there are SATELLITE images!"

Several on the list are non-profit organizations, but GIJN also has learned that some of the largest commercial firms are prepared to help journalists and provide images (see below).

Given the technical issues involved, reporters may be well advised to seek expert help.

“I’d rather have journalists spend their time and effort in doing the story and crafting a great piece than sitting at a computer and scratching their heads saying what can a Sentinel 2 image do that a Landsat 8 image can’t,” commented one veteran in the field who works for a group that helps journalists.

He and others who work regularly with satellite imagery believe that journalists can do much more with satellite images.

gijn.org...

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join