It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Tsunami, Blood in the Streets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whatever happens tomorrow, I predict we'll continue to see an influx of Right Wing Extremist attacks on America. Good thing we banned all them Muslims so that red blooded Republicans can be the ones to murder us on our soil! Blood and soil!!

Your posts remind me of the Trailer Park Boys , just when you think they cant do anything to top their previous stupidity they do so in the next episode.
edit on 5-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Wow
What if your dems lose?
How will you top this ridiculous rant?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

SNL beat you to the punch Ante.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Whatever happens tomorrow, I predict we'll continue to see an influx of Right Wing Extremist attacks on America. Good thing we banned all them Muslims so that red blooded Republicans can be the ones to murder us on our soil! Blood and soil!!

I thought it was the Russians?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know if the grid went down tomorrow you would be begging for those red blooded republicans to take care of you after you realized that we are the ones with all the guns and the know how and the balls to stand up to oppression. You know that statistically you are more likely to get killed by your own government than by anyone else? But noooo, I want more government!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2018 by bananashooter because: I messed up

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

This isn't fear mongering, this is highlighting facts

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

8:37 AM - 22 Oct 2018

also:

No, no. Take your — Jon, take your camera, go into the middle, and search. You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything.
(statements to press 10/22, source)

That's a statement of fact? No, those are not facts and he admitted that he had no proof, but not before Tyler Q. Houlton tweeted what was taken as confirmation of the claim (and repeated by right-wing media, members of Congress, etc) before being later walked back by the DHS.

How about this? Is this a fact?

"Do you know how the caravan started? Does everybody know what this means? I think the Democrats had something to do with it."

How about this?

"Democrats want to give illegal immigrants the right to vote. I’ll tell you, we’ll go down fighting for that one. Can you imagine? People — you know, the vote was always so sacred."

This?

"Democrats want to give illegal aliens free welfare, free health care, and free education. Give them a driver's license. Give them a driver's license. Next thing you know, they want to buy them a car. Then they'll say the car's not good enough, how about a Rolls-Royce?"

Nope. No facts there. Or here:

"And they're coming in with diseases such as smallpox and leprosy and TB that are going to infect our people in the United States."

and so on and so forth.
edit on 2018-11-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
Wow.

You have opened my eyes, tomorrow I'm going to vote Democr.....Lol, I can't, this op is horrible and you should feel bad.

😂🤣

Cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
You forgot one
"Those Republicans think anything illegal is against the law" - Debbie Wasserman-Schultz while chair of the DNC

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sounds like a tampon advert.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

edit on 11/5/18 by Gothmog because: not funny

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Man I use to have a lot of respect for you...........

But it seems the TDS has gotten even to you.........

You use to have well thought out and balanced posts.......you use to be able to argue points back and forth, concede when you might be wrong, and debate actual facts.......

Now youve gone full on TDS man...........

You know as well as I do I have been no Trump Cheerleader........but good christ youve abandoned all reason and middle ground.......

Sad to see, truly sad to see, I was hoping I could still keep some in the middle with me, but every thing you post is some hitpiece on either Trump or people that support him.........and not all of them are bad, but your brush is broad, and your stroke is vitriolic.......
edit on 11/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Winning hearts and minds...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is awesome

Someone is PANICKING!!!!!! Only now, one day before the elections are you realising that the little blue wave doesn’t exist. At all. And never did.

The next six years are going to be very difficult for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Question.

How has your life been negatively changed by Trump in the last 2 years?

For me, I happen to work for a living so I am going to get to keep more of my money. The economy is doing great, lowest unemployment in 50 years, historical records for minority unemployment, fair trade policies....

401 K doing great (though I am wary and moved it out of the market until after the mid-terms)

Damn, I can only hope they can fix healthcare regulation and monopolies before the 2020 election.

So, how has Trump negatively impacted you or anyone you know?

Clearly the topic of this this thread is one example of something that I feel has had a negative impact on me, on you and on every one of us.

The economy wasn't doing poorly before Trump and unemployment was literally a point lower. Do you imagine that the economy would have changed course and tanked if somebody else had been elected? The GOP also cut taxes, which of course disproportionately benefited the "elites" and the "globalists" that so many deluded Trump supporters think he's fighting against. And of course the corporate tax revenue is way down and individual tax revenue hasn't risen appreciably so now the debt is growing even faster than before and the next move will be to cut social safety net programs. Oh and did I mention that he's been talking up a new nuclear arms race?

Should I remind you of how we listened to years of the right-wing echo chamber and Donald Trump himself saying that the exact same employment metrics were all fake, that Obama had destroyed the economy, that Obama was even managing to destroy America for future generations by piling on debt, etc? And who knows what will be the ultimate result of the willy-nilly gutting of environmental, financial, etc regulations?

And what on Earth makes you think the Republicans are going to fix anything healthcare related? The best they can come up with right now is bull#ting about how much they support favorable aspects of the PPACA.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

but your brush is broad, and your stroke is vitriolic.......

...and the threads are inane
I finished the thought for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The economy wasn't doing poorly before Trump and unemployment was literally a point lower.

You want to source that , or go on living in your own little fantasy world ?
The choice is yours.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trumpnadoes! Trumpnadoes everywhere!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join