It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I will do if my side loses the mid term

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm a Constitutionalist. My side always loses.

I protest the same way every election. I go to the liquor store and stage a sit-in until they sell me a bottle of tequila.

I still haven't managed to kill enough brain cells to vote a straight Republican or Democrat ticket. Maybe next election some Alzheimer's might kick in.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If the Democrats take the house I will...

Give me a break...lol

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

Win or lose, I will do what I always do on Tuesday nights.

Chase people down the street while naked carrying a running chain saw.

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have a life and I will carry on with it whatever happens. Same as I did after Obama was elected. Same as I did after Trump was elected.

I'll continue in talks with my son over the colored hair gel he wants to get. It's the compromise. He wanted a mohawk.

I'll go to work.

I'll hope my taxes don't go up.

I'll look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas and plan for my dad's hip replacement.

Life goes on.

Cheers

And good on you. This is the truest statement ever. Still wont stop me from cleaning my guns though. Something about election time and cleaning scary black rifles for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ill have a glass of whiskey toast the victors and pray that they do a great job moving forward in their jobs... even though I know its a pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Reminds me of Dave Chappelle's opening of SNL right after the election. He said flat out "I'm willing to give him a chance, if he's willing to give us one." That's a fair statement and how it should be, even if it's a party or person you don't support.

That being said, I am kinda glad I'm out of the country right now, because I suspect that if it doesn't turn out the way some want it's going to be uglier than it really should be.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Meh. Sure there'll be some over reaction. Seems likely, doesn't it?

But...

For the most part people will look at the results, and basically hope that taxes either don't change, or go down. Hope that the street outside their doors get repaired finally. ...and that life remains fairly peaceful.

Then they'll finish breakfast, go to work, and the world will continue on much as it has since it was formed.

I doubt I'll even watch any of the coverage. That'll make the first threads I look at on Wednesday a surprise.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A shame really...As long as there are people like you, I'll never get to sit in my recliner with a glass of Grand Marnier, and watch humanity blast itself to extinction. Dammit!

edit on 11/6/2018 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Give me a break...lol

You mean we won't see a bunch of angry white men marching in Washington with their hand-knitted penis hats?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am not a fortune teller but I know EXACTLY what you will do if the "other side" wins this election.

You will get up from your bed and go to work like you have for the past many years. Doing your normal duties because you know the sky has not yet fallen and those who have come into power will, in some way, not make it overly difficult for a working man making a living.

This is the same thing which was done by those on the "other side" when President Trump was elected. I didn't say they liked it, but they went to work just the same.
edit on 6-11-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Is there something big going on tonight?

JK. Idiots on both sides will start campaigning for 2020 before the last votes are even counted. In their world, monopoly = god, and politics is their religion, entertainment, and favorite team sport. They will never stop until the rest of us bend the knee.

I'll set boundaries like I always do for both groups and enjoy my life as much as possible. Same as any other Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Give me a break...lol

You mean we won't see a bunch of angry white men marching in Washington with their hand-knitted penis hats?

That would be glorious!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

We have to stop seeing only two colors, they aren't, the "Deep State" or TPTB have been in control of both parties for more than 50 years and only another group like them can take that power away unless the voters wake up and see the truth....

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Million Sausage March on DC!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I think naked with the knitted sock over the "member" would rule the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I think naked with the knitted sock over the "member" would rule the day.

Chili peppers already did it. Plus, sure they make sock that thick, but do they make them that long?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean we won't see a bunch of angry white men marching in Washington with their hand-knitted penis hats

Knitting takes skill and patience most men dont have... Crochet on the other hand yea I could see that and heck I might even consider making the trip myself flask full of whiskey a crocheted penis hat that could be glorious.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, no matter who wins I won't really be fully represented, but Republicans are better than the nut job alternative of Democrats. Whatever happens I will accept the results of our Republic in action and move on and live my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join