It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I will do if my side loses the mid term

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So I assume it comes to no surprise that I will be mostly voting republican.

Other than local races, I would not be able to bring myself to vote for democrats after there near total support for ending the concept of due process.

However, I have no clue how the election will turn out.

So there is a good chance that the democrats will make substantial gains in the house, and less likely but still possible in the senate.

I think if they do win there they will spend most of their time going after trump and no really doing anything useful for the country.

So I am ready to go after anyone who votes democrat, to scream at the sky, to block roads and protests the evil monsters who cheated to win!!!!!

Or not.

What I will do is root for those democrats to prove me wrong and do great for the country. I am an American long before I am a member of any political party. And so I will cheer for the country to do well, and be proven wrong by having the very people I thought would do poorly for the country prove me wrong.

I am not optimistic that will happen, but I will hope it does.

I will also do more myself to help the ideas I like win in the next election, by educating myself, talking with others, helping people out who are running on those ideas, and perhaps even run myself.

So I encourage everyone to educate yourself at least a little and get out there and vote tomorrow if it applies to you, (sorry UK and other members) even if you are voting for the people I dislike. And I look forward to participating on the election threads tomorrow.

At the end of the day, remember, no matter who wins, life goes on, and its not worth getting depressed over the results one way or another.

(first part is why I am voting the way I am, skip to 11:45 for the part relevant to this OP)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yah but...

Da ownlee wei da #ree can be bettur fore Amerika iz if Trump iz inpeached an all white privlidge is wreckedafied.

edit on 5-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Your en example of how every American and poster on ATS should think and behave.

Congrats on bringing a balanced discussion in a time when there's almost none to be had.

Love your videos

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Win or lose, I will do what I always do on Tuesday nights.

Chase people down the street while naked carrying a running chain saw.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well hopefully you will at least be wearing the "I voted" sticker.

Gets you a dollar off subs at subway!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Honestly I’m just ready for it to be over with.

No matter what, I feel that there is little movement forward politically after tomorrow. Too much damage has been inflicted.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

My point is, my life won't change.

Not unless the dems stage a coup.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Too bad you're part of a dying breed in your party.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have a life and I will carry on with it whatever happens. Same as I did after Obama was elected. Same as I did after Trump was elected.

I'll continue in talks with my son over the colored hair gel he wants to get. It's the compromise. He wanted a mohawk.

I'll go to work.

I'll hope my taxes don't go up.

I'll look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas and plan for my dad's hip replacement.

Life goes on.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Liar, you don't go anywhere without your depends on.

link   
Tell you what I won't do....

Rage if the democrats win...

Rage if the Republicans win....

Allegations of voter fraud either way.

link   

Ah, you live on friggin Oregon, the Democrats staged a coup there about 20 years ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, you live on friggin Oregon, the Democrats staged a coup there about 20 years ago.

I meant a "On Stage Coup".

*Jazz hands*
edit on 5-11-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's amazing how many times I've tried to explain this exact point to people and they still scream about how bad President Trump is. I've asked them if their job changed, if their kids still go to the same school, did their house randomly explode for no reason, etc. But instead, he said something that hurt their feelings, so he must be impeached.

Life goes on, and until something major changes, it doesn't affect your life as much as they try to claim.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
People rooting for people that have nothing to do with their "state" (province), that they know little about aside from they wear the right color jersey, color me bastard for recoiling from this spectator sport obsessionism going on around these road to no where midterms.

Vote for wars, electioneering, bankrupted nation, banksterism, million in prison, the police state, and so on everyone yehyeah!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Real classy man. Real classy.

Thats my move and you know it. Get your own gimmick you freak.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I am not going to turn my TV on tomorrow night at all otherwise I will be up all night.

I will just wait until Wednesday morning to see what happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry Grambler, but I'm not going to cheer for the party of Kill Whitey. Nor will I wish them luck on their agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Sorry Grambler, but I'm not going to cheer for the party of Kill Whitey. Nor will I wish them luck on their agenda.

Care to elaborate on that?

To the OP... I will do nothing but enjoy some good food and most likely get some shopping done. The stores will be empty, thank god!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I will do if my side loses the mid term?

Pick a new side ... who wants to be on the side of the losers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join