It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Midterms

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oops wrong link
edit on 6-11-2018 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Nyiah

Fox News just Reported Dems Gain a Majority in the House .......................(

I honestly thought they wouldn't snag that. Color me legit surprised if it pans out over the course of the night (not putting stock in it til the West Coast starts reporting)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ugg, gotta go to bed.

Here's hoping I wake to a miracle!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well , it looks like the Reps Will GAIN Seats in the Senate tonight if Cruz Wins .

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Fox News just Reported Dems Gain a Majority in the House .......................(

I honestly thought they wouldn't snag that. Color me legit surprised if it pans out over the course of the night (not putting stock in it til the West Coast starts reporting)

Its convenient to have part republicans part democrats in control , that way they can blame each other and the lobbyiest smoke screen can contunie without any accountability.

Now we get to hear how the evil dems wont let them get rid of Obamacare and the evil rupblicans dont let them fix social issues. Then the individuals republicans and democrats will continue running on the hamster wheel

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well , it looks like the Reps Will GAIN Seats in the Senate tonight if Cruz Wins .

Beto keeps giving him a run for his money, though, last time (a few minutes ago) I checked it was a 0.6% difference. MI, FL & TX have kept everyone on the edge of their seats tonight.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
History repeats itself, once more house 2 years later after potus is elected becomes opposite party’s majority. Now nothing will get done the next 2 years. Allot of grand standing and oh boy you just wait with the house committee investigation circus acts the liberal media is about to go bonkers for the next 2 years.

Now nothing for the next 2 years will happen. I am also willing to bet the house will threaten to not pass federal budgets, and no way in hell will trump get a budget for any damn wall for the border.

Don’t feel bad folks 10 years from now the same thing will happen and once again all dreams will end President promises will be broken etc. over and over and over again..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
History repeats itself, once more house 2 years later after potus is elected becomes opposite party’s majority. Now nothing will get done the next 2 years. Allot of grand standing and oh boy you just wait with the house committee investigation circus acts the liberal media is about to go bonkers for the next 2 years.

Now nothing for the next 2 years will happen. I am also willing to bet the house will threaten to not pass federal budgets, and no way in hell will trump get a budget for any damn wall for the border.

Don’t feel bad folks 10 years from now the same thing will happen and once again all dreams will end President promises will be broken etc. over and over and over again..

It's kind of what happens when you keep voting for the same 2 parties lock, stock & barrel. Voting straight down the ballot one color or the other gets you nothing but the status quo.
edit on 11/6/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

LOL , Romney Wins in Utah ..............WHO CARES ?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like they called it for Whitmer.

Welcome in Granholm 2.0 and say hi once again to higher taxes.

link   

Who cares about what? Romney?

link   

An Einstein, quote comes to mind.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who cares about what? Romney?

Yes , Mr. Nobody .

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

An Einstein, quote comes to mind.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Yup. It's an American tradition to not learn, eh?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Maybe not. Prop 1's looking good still, that's a tax windfall there.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That's a heavy maybe. There was no guarantee to prop 1 passing which means she already spent money she had no clue to make.

I can't believe that tripe worked. Oh well. I'll give her a fair chance anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That's a heavy maybe. There was no guarantee to prop 1 passing which means she already spent money she had no clue to make.

I can't believe that tripe worked. Oh well. I'll give her a fair chance anyway.

I know it's a heavy maybe. BUT, if she's remotely wise, she'll leave state taxes be and work that legal bud tax perk like a pro.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There is no denying that she has been given the tools of a positive work force and extra budget from Prop 1.

However, we are still talking about a politician here, spending without earning is their wheelhouse.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There is no denying that she has been given the tools of a positive work force and extra budget from Prop 1.

However, we are still talking about a politician here, spending without earning is their wheelhouse.

That goes without saying for any politician, though, that's why we call all of them leeches equally

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Agreed.

Stabenow pulled way ahead of James, 4 points therebouts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join