It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Midterms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Come ye all slingers of poo and filth! Quick disclaimer, if you participate, you are no longer clean or above reproach. Simply putting the mud in your hands (posting here) INCLUDES you in the pit. IE, your hands are also dirty!

Myself, I'm really looking forward to casting my vote in the morn after work. The MJ is on the ballot and I've been waiting for this for quite some time even though I'm not a smoker. We also have some really big changes to our voting districts and how Michigan could change and alter those at will at the public's expense.

Governors and representatives as well (who all look shady AF mind you) are on the ballots. I'm highly considering tossing my vote into (I) for these.

What are you watching and maybe even care to share where your vote is going?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Herr in NY, I will try and vote out Cuomo and Gillibrand...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Herr in NY, I will try and vote out Cuomo and Gillibrand...

Best of luck lol. You're going to need it.

link   

I already voted.

Went mostly republican or constitutionalist with the exception of one democrat.

But I know her, have worked with her and she's a good person.

link   

How much does it cost to go into the ballot as an indy over there? Here we have to pay a deposit (Used to be 500 quid but I think they might have raised it) if you get enough votes you get your money back.

Would be interesting to troll people by say, starting up a "Rejoin the Empire" Party or "ban teen vampire shows from Netflix" party.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

A candidate without par ty affiliation who wishes to seek the office of : Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, U. S. Senator, State Board of Education, University of Michigan Regent, Michigan State University Trustee, Wayne State University Governor or Supreme Court J ustice must file an Affidavit of Identity and a qualifying petition bearing a minimum of 30,000 valid signatures no later than 4:00 p.m. on July 19, 2018. Up to 60,000 signatures can be filed to cover the minimum signature requirement. A filing fee option is not available. The petition must be signed by at least 100 registered electors in each of at least ½ of the congressional districts in the state. (The Affidavit of Identity filing requirement is explained in greater detail below.) (MCL 168.590c; 544f)

www.michigan.gov...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Here in N.J. , I got a Feeling My State will get Red in the Face on Nov. 7th . We have one of the Most Corrupt Governments in Trenton , and Oh by the Way , they are Mostly Demorats ............

MAGA !

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Wow, that's pretty neat, no money, but it does seem to favour those with a party behind them rather than the "Mr Smith goes to Washington" types.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What are you watching and maybe even care to share where your vote is going?

I'm watching ATS live.

I voted Republican because I like my money,gunz,religion, and ATS doesn't ban people like Youtube,Google,Facebook.

The four horseman of the Trumpocalyspe tomorrow Aqua Buddah willing.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I voted for Sharice Davids.

NOT.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SprocketUK

A candidate without par ty affiliation who wishes to seek the office of : Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, U. S. Senator, State Board of Education, University of Michigan Regent, Michigan State University Trustee, Wayne State University Governor or Supreme Court J ustice must file an Affidavit of Identity and a qualifying petition bearing a minimum of 30,000 valid signatures no later than 4:00 p.m. on July 19, 2018. Up to 60,000 signatures can be filed to cover the minimum signature requirement. A filing fee option is not available. The petition must be signed by at least 100 registered electors in each of at least ½ of the congressional districts in the state. (The Affidavit of Identity filing requirement is explained in greater detail below.) (MCL 168.590c; 544f)

www.michigan.gov...

I wonder what would happen if we didn't have political parties and instead had the election where we have two to three rounds of voting with a short time between rounds?

People throw in their hat and all who meet the minimum signatures are given a platform to speak. And then the people should be allowed to recall if the "representation" is flawed and fraught with false promises.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wonder what would happen if we didn't have political parties and instead had the election where we have two to three rounds of voting with a short time between rounds?

An effective yet small government?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm not voting. I'm joining a left-wing mob and traveling to Central America so I can lead caravan after caravan to the border thereby hastening white genocide (and increasing Bentley sales).

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not a fan of Cruz, but he'll still get my vote 😒

However, considering O'rourke and leftist in general, I'm keeping it red and sustaining the momentum 😲

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So your auditioning for the role of Night King on Game of Thrones?

Whodda thunk it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm not voting. I'm joining a left-wing mob and traveling to Central America so I can lead caravan after caravan to the border thereby hastening white genocide (and increasing Bentley sales).
Honestly, wouldn't surprise me 🤭

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You're going to need a bigger helmet!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This sounds about right.

Watch out for guerrillas.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Are us Nazis(Republicans) allowed to vote?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join