It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Democrats Rig and Fix the Polling to Influence You

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Somebody on Twitter has linked to a Scribe upload that seems to have a document outlining Democrat strategy for election influence for the general public.

Some interesting stuff about how the polls get rigged with "help".

Read the tweet thread and then see the doc 😎

"We are what we read and see" 😆

Now we see how they were so "wrong" in 2016 ⚔

Dannielle Blumenthal PhD Twitter

The Documents

In 2008 the comparative weakness of John McCain and the extreme messaging discipline imposed by Barack Obama collided by accident with the public emergence of poll-driven data-reporting. This was best embodied in 538’s Nate Silver: The public’s mind was captured by the image of mathematical wizards able to make uncannily accurate political predictions.

Barack Obama, for his part, saw opportunity. Impressed by the impact polling-aggregation had as a persuader, he quickly turned his Opposition Research team on Silver and, in addition to using campaign funds to pay off Silver’s gambling debts, was quickly able to co-opt him.

By the time the 2012 election came, the Obama Victory Lab had put in place the connections and communications necessary to exploit the grip polling had on the American imagination. This infrastructure included control of polling houses, friendly or forced cooperation in the media, and a pair of think-tanks that would design the numbers that would be, through several hands, translated into The Message.

The actual 2012 election was a 2pt Romney Favorite as his internal polling suggested—but so powerful was the ability to modulate public life that the 2012 demographics were actually shifted in favor of Obama by a net +5 despite, for example, widespread black dissatisfaction and youth ambivalence to a second Obama term.

"be ware, be very aware"

"we'll get ya right where we want ya"

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have taken many polls over the last three years and they are using polling to try to influence people to vote a certain way most times. The Democrats use this more than the republican sponsored polls do, probably because the liberals utilize media way more to benefit them.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I have to admit that line-up of weasels & dementia scares the hell out of me.

Okay, I feel better now.

edit on 5-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I See No " Intelligence " in those Little Beady Eyes , Only Deception .............

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I've got the TV on CNN tonight. Watching the same BS we saw in 2016. Fun to watch now, and will be even more fun tomorrow night!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've never seen pictures of those 3-stooges smiling. They must be photo-shopped.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I should have see my Dr. and have him admit me into the hospital and placed into an induced coma until this crap is finished. Damn, I'll be glad when tomorrow is come and gone.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

obama = conman, criminal,anti American

edit on 5-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I just heard mention on the News that George Soros Owns 50 Percent of Voting Machine Companies in the U.S.. That says a lot....Hmm...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This was best embodied in 538’s Nate Silver: The public’s mind was captured by the image of mathematical wizards able to make uncannily accurate political predictions.

Barack Obama, for his part, saw opportunity. Impressed by the impact polling-aggregation had as a persuader, he quickly turned his Opposition Research team on Silver and, in addition to using campaign funds to pay off Silver’s gambling debts, was quickly able to co-opt him.

You would think that someone who could make uncannily accurate political predictions wouldn't have gambling debts.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would guess he has other proclivities

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I just heard mention on the News that George Soros Owns 50 Percent of Voting Machine Companies in the U.S.. That says a lot....Hmm...

You'd be amazed by what's in place to prevent electronic manipulation (aka "cheating") this year.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That letter person said to watch California as proof that the rigging has been stopped.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This should be epic to watch

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would guess he has other proclivities

How much can you really lose playing Chutes and Ladders?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In Cali it's still Halloween, dead people rise from the grave to vote,
led by their ghost master Maxine.

Where are the Ghostbusters when you need them?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Fascinating......thanks. Although, I have long been aware of this and would hope most on ATS were aware of it as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Fox News Projects Dems will take the Majority in the House . !%765#@

top topics

join