It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pre Election Proclamation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: network dude
But the current climate is that of war.

I think after tomorrow, it will only get worse. I really hope I'm wrong, but don't think I am.

We're in blood feud territory now.

If the right wins, the left will take it as confirmation the country is filled with racists. They will lose their minds.

If the left wins, they will make things so miserable for the right, we are bound to see a similar reaction from many of them.

God help us all.
So what? You do what you can now to erase future BS.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude

not sure what your point is, but, our weapon seems to be a pen and a vote. it's you guys that have the militias, guns, bombs, and angry mobs! and, look who's talking about war and making half of the population your enemies in your own delusional minds!! I almost perceive a threat in all your rambling. hope I am wrong but regardless, we will use our weapons of choice, a pen and a vote!! tread carefully and use wisdom in the decisions you make!

Not sure how old you are, or what life experiences you have had, but I base my opinions on just that. Wars have happened, and I have not seen one, ever, that had to happen. Someone want's power over another, and rather than accept that they can't have it, they try to take it by force. And a whole bunch of innocent folks who MUST protect their homes and ways of life, are forced to fight, forced to hate the enemy, who is also a bunch of innocents who were forced to fight because they were told to by their leaders. Compromise, diplomacy, and common sense are rarely used to facilitate a peaceful resolution.

My OP was using war as a good example of how out political situation has escalated. I am pretty sure that I would agree with more than I disagree with the average democrat who isn't a lunatic. But the problem is, neither side wants the other to know that. And we will have my side against your side, with an outcome to be determined. I just wanted everyone to know, I have no desire to fight. I am not making a threat, I'd wager only the super slow would read that into what I wrote. I just don't think that all the anger and hate needs to exist. And you may well think it's "the republicans" who are doing all this, but again, we already won. We don't need to prove anything. If you were to put down the pitchforks, and step back, you would see that there really isn't a war, except for the one you want to have.

The crazy right wing does have a lot of guns and ammo. And if we were to be a violent problem, I think you would know it by now. Since you don't see crazed republicans shooting up crowds of democrats, I think it's safe to say that we as a majority aren't interested in your war at all. We would prefer to sit back and see where our elected leadership might take us. So far, the direction is good, and the momentum is good. The only thing that seems to be in the way is you. And sadly, it seems that's the way you want it.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Which side ramped upthe rhetoric to the point that all illegal immigrants are now criminals? Who said there were good people on both sides when one side was white supremiscists? Who is attempting to paint a migrant caravan that is just like the hundreds that came before it as an invasion?

You are being disingenuous trying to act like you have been forced to fight. Trump is pushing this country toward a cliff just to feed his ego.

You do make me smile. I have no idea where anyone would get the idea that an ILLEGAL immigrant would be a criminal. Just as all those unlicensed pharmacists, and bank loan entrepreneurs who take money from banks by force, but forget to fill out the loan paperwork surely aren't "criminals", they are just people who our system seems to have misidentified.

Perhaps you would like to venture into Mexico without their permission and see how nicely they have things in place to accommodate you and welcome you to their nation, even though you weren't invited and didn't bother to knock.

Keep the jokes rolling, nothing wrong with providing smiles.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Which side ramped up the rhetoric to the point that all illegal immigrants are now criminals?

Illegal is not criminal?
Might want to think on that a while.

OP: I feel pretty much the same.
Don't like fighting but feel backed in to a corner.
I have a feeling a wall or 2 might come down today.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

don't own a pitchfork and doubt if I ever was in your way.
I am just words on a computer screen to you, how could I be in your way.
just words, for you to consider and accept, or reject, whichever you choose.

we already won. We don't need to prove anything.

for a bunch of people who "already won", yous sure do strut around ATS alot flashing those pretty feathers, little peacock!!

and, by the way, it's a strange thing to say so early on election day...
when there's a good chance that yous just might lose the house!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

don't own a pitchfork and doubt if I ever was in your way.
I am just words on a computer screen to you, how could I be in your way.
just words, for you to consider and accept, or reject, whichever you choose.

we already won. We don't need to prove anything.

for a bunch of people who "already won", yous sure do strut around ATS alot flashing those pretty feathers, little peacock!!

and, by the way, it's a strange thing to say so early on election day...
when there's a good chance that yous just might lose the house!!!

Presidency, that election happened back in 2016. Perhaps you remember.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: St Udio

I really don't see just how a republican controlled gov't would prevent it from happening anyways?

still looking off into the beyond...

the Globalists control the lib/rad core of both the Dems and the Vulture Capitalist Repubs... so your sentence noted above has no merit or is null-void

thanks for the soul searching reply you presented me/us

the final stand is that we agree to disagree... and it saddens me that many of us will become collateral damaged as the tyranny unfolds

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the final stand is that we agree to disagree... and it saddens me that many of us will become collateral damaged as the tyranny unfolds

as long as we fit into the "acceptable loss" category.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

That was headline news but that's okay.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

ya, I remember it...
what was, was, what is, is, what will be?? well that we can work on???

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

ya, I remember it...
what was, was, what is, is, what will be?? well that we can work on???

point is, there is a reason he won, and the left doesn't seem to be ready to come to terms with why that was. Perhaps another 4 years will pound a little sense into them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join