It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What An Awful Country To Live In.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Freedom, the real right to free speech, is often ugly.

People are ugly.

But I'd rather live in a society where ugliness exists than one where everyone is forced to be polite to each other.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

where everyone is forced to be polite to each other.

Maybe if politeness became a natural human instinct, no one would be forced to do anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Maybe if politeness became a natural human instinct, no one would be forced to do anything.

Tell me when politeness has ever been a natural human instinct.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your thread is thinly disguised racism. You accuse an entire country as awful. You say racism is not used in politics in your country, yet I have provided countless examples of it. If you cannot see it, then you are blind which is a shame. Never ever have I heard nor read of the President using race or racism as a tool to further his policies.

It is not racist to oppose a group of people breaking the law and attempting to enter this country illegally. The same is practiced by your own country. Refugees fleeing will be processed and accepted, even those whom refused refuge in two other countries they traveled thru. It is disingenuous without a link, a quote nor any kind of proof to claim the President is racist, you are simply repeating some agenda driven media clickbait headlines. As you said earlier PUT UP OR and I don't say it so read your own nonsense

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Your ever blind to it or just want to ignore it.

Examples of Trumps racism.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Our conversation is at an end.

edit on 6-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Did you read what i said?

Maybe if politeness became a natural human instinct

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well of course you use a biased source to prove something doesn't exist. The minute you are owned as a tool you like most progressive refuse to continue conversation. Simply put, you are a racist spouting and spewing forth complete nonsense about an entire country.

Have you even traveled off the European continent ? Doubtful. I have been blessed to travel to more than three Continents, don't believe I could not accurately count the different Countries I have been too. I have lived in Muslim countries, those predominantly Catholic, and some where religion was and still is prohibited.

Never until today have I encountered an individual who dismissed an entire country as racist, nor was I ever witness to blatant racism among any of those I met and whose company I enjoyed. You are a racist, and disguised as someone holier than anyone else and are only comfortable in your own skin when you accuse others of exactly what you are.

This should sound very familiar to some in the US, as it is exactly the same tactic used by progressive liberals. Do something wrong and accuse the other side of doing it. I don't even get mad anymore, instead I laugh at such individuals and feel sorry for their ignorance. Educate yourself to your own brand of divisiveness and finger pointing and learn to own your own faults instead of painting others the same color used to paint yourself

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: AtlasHawk

It seems to me TPTB and MSM are trying to force America to be turned into just like UK is now politically.

You mean a more civilised society?

Yes you must have meant that.

Here we go again, another foreigner who wants the U.S. to be like his/her country...
Did you learn the history of why the U.S. was formed, or did you hear it in one ear and it went straight out your other ear without the information processing in your brain?

Thanks heavens we are not the UK. You want to be authoritarian? do it to your own people and keep it there.

Those "robotcalls" help Democrats more than Republicans. i would be willing to bet it was a stunt by democrats/libs.

Now a days it is common to see democrats/liberals writing racist slurs, or burning churches to then blame it on the right...

edit on 6-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ever visited Canada?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

Ever visited Canada?

I have. And at that time, I saw a man standing on a cement wall of a parking lot peeing on the hood of a car. Is that how all Canadians express their politeness?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: superman2012

Ever visited Canada?

I have. And at that time, I saw a man standing on a cement wall of a parking lot peeing on the hood of a car. Is that how all Canadians express their politeness?

Yes, he was most likely cleaning someone's car for them. The dust and dirt can cause havoc on a cars paintjob.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So how are BNP, Britain First, National Action and the British Democratic Party doing nowadays?

Every country has their groups of racist hateful crap, UK is no exception.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

So how are BNP, Britain First, National Action and the British Democratic Party doing nowadays?

Every country has their groups of racist hateful crap, UK is no exception.

They are all on the fringes of U.K. mainstream politics, and don't campaign for major political parties like your nutters do. In fact mainstream parties have done and do try to have them " Prescribed "

www.gov.uk...

Trump endorsed by The KKK. You just can't make this nonsense up.

www.independent.co.uk...

Hope that puts you straight.

edit on 7-11-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Current membership as of June 2017 with the Klan and similar groups in the US is about 3000. Out of about 320 million citizens, fringe group ideology. Like I said, that stupid stuff is in every country. Look at South Africa and what is going on there.

Source

<< 5  6  7   >>

join