It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats will take House, Republicans will retain the Senate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

GOP is actually looking at a likely 4 added Senate seats. ND, MO, IN, and FL... don't know if McSally will hold AZ for the good guys yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As of now my conspiracy theory regarding Trump is right on schedule.

Trump will NOT finish his term and will likely start a war with Iran then he will somehow leave the presidency and Pence and the Neocons will be back in the saddle.

I predicted the house would go democratic to keep Trump under control and soon Mueller will pounce on him and that may lead to his fall.

Meanwhile, he will be inveigled to start trouble with China and particularly Iran and even Russia. Tuning up for the Neocons return to power with a country that has totally forgotten about their sins and crimes.

Trump is a black psyop

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh, BTW, the Israeli paper Haaretz called this hours ago. They seem to always get things first.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You should read up on the actual mechanics of impeachment
I do not think you understand how that process works

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

GOP is actually looking at a likely 4 added Senate seats. ND, MO, IN, and FL... don't know if McSally will hold AZ for the good guys yet.

Very possibly. Right now it is likely they will pickup 3

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I think you called it... so did I. Gains in the Senate and a close spread in the House.

The people have spoken. Let's see if this new Congress can answer. I hope they can.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

how? the senate wont convict him. its a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Impeachment takes place in the Senate. Unless the Mueller report is so damaging that the Republicans can’t ignore it, I don’t see the Republicans in the Senate caring enough to hold Trump accountable.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So, you're saying all this time you have been rooting for the "neo-cons"?

Sorry, having trouble getting my head around that. I think I'll go do something relatively simple for a while... maybe re-write the Laws of Gravity or something....

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh sweet Christ, you've played predicting via spit balling since mid-2016... so far Trump was going to be America's Hitler, sell us out to Russia, pick a nuclear war with Russia, be a liberal in disguise, portend the antichrist, rebuild the Temple, destroy Jerusalem, kill babies, force women to have more babies, hate people, love people, soil himself, magically turn coal into gold, piss on the Queen, geuflect to her, and be impeached within 6 months of his election... it's like watching a bipolar Johnny Carson drinking dark liquor while imitating the Amazing Kreskin with a tourettes flare up. We get it, Trump lives in your head rent free after stealing your best girl, raping your father, and killing your mother. We.Get.It.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
the house wont be a slam dunk at least. it will be like within 5 0r less seats perhaps if things keep trending. im keeping track with polticos tracker.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's a conspiracy!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I didn't say anything about impeachment. But that is still a possibility if his crimes get too blatant even with a GOP minority in the Senate. The congress is the one that impeaches the Senate has the trial, so they can still impeach him with a dem congress

My conspiracy theory is only that Trump was elected to get the neocons cred back and start a potential war with Iran.

He can resign like Nixon when his crimes are exposed as so bad he will be forced to leave, it doesn't have to be impeachment.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reps won the senate. its done. impeachment not gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
the house wont be a slam dunk at least. it will be like within 5 0r less seats perhaps if things keep trending. im keeping track with polticos tracker.

Nope.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is setting up for some serious disgust in 2020... with Nancy Pelosi and Democrats "leadership." The idiot again overpromised and will seriously underdeliver. If the Dems actually want to do something that yields results, they will choose someone other than her as speaker. But they'll pick her and 2020 will be a repeat of 2010, only with Trump being reelected and carrying a GWB level "mandate" in his hip pocket.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Again, I said NOTHING about impeachment.

Nixon was impeached but he resigned before the Senate got the trial. He had the votes to probably win the trail but the GOP told him to quit.

Trump's crimes can get so bad the Senate can tell him we can't support you anymore, so resign and let Pence take over.

remember in two years the Dems will likely take the Senate as well and if the GOP sits by and does nothing in light of Trump's crimes they will get voted out.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Oh yes, the Phantom "crimes" again. LOL!!!

Too damn funny at this point.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: yuppa

Nope.

bette rto wait till th eend phage. ya never know. votes migh tbe overturned. anythings possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But that is still a possibility if his crimes get too blatant even with a GOP minority in the Senate. The congress is the one that impeaches the Senate has the trial, so they can still impeach him with a dem congress

Ummm.... there is a GOP majority in the Senate. And the Senate is part of Congress. I think you mean the House.

Impeachment also takes a 2/3 majority... not 51%.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join