It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats will take House, Republicans will retain the Senate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Based on the polls, voting involvement and available data on which parties have already voted I believe the Democrats will take control of the House. However, due to a very challenging map for Senate Democrats, I predict that Republicans will gain ground in the Senate.

In the House, I predict the Democrats will pick up between 30 and 38 seats. This will swap control of the House to the Democrats to look something like this:

30 Seats = 225 Democrats 210 Republicans
38 Seats = 233 Democrats 202 Republicans

More or less is possible, but by reviewing all available information this is the most likely outcome.

In the Senate, I see Republican's maintaining control. The most likely outcome is that the Senate keeps it's current makeup of 51 Republicans and 49 Democrats. However, I would not be surprised if the Republicans pick up 1 or 2 more seats. I see very little hope for the Democrats to even gain a seat on election day.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Based on the polls, voting involvement and available data on which parties have already voted I believe the Democrats will take control of the House. However, due to a very challenging map for Senate Democrats, I predict that Republicans will gain ground in the Senate.

In the House, I predict the Democrats will pick up between 30 and 38 seats. This will swap control of the House to the Democrats to look something like this:

More or less is possible, but by reviewing all available information this is the most likely outcome.

In the Senate, I see Republican's maintaining control. The most likely outcome is that the Senate keeps it's current makeup of 51 Republicans and 49 Democrats. However, I would not be surprised if the Republicans pick up 1 or 2 more seats. I see very little hope for the Democrats to even gain a seat on election day.

Republicans sweep both... big gains in Senate... small gains in the House... and take Georgia and Florida governor race... the streets will run red...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I was trying to analyse the Senate and that's my prediction as well...Senate stays the same.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Based on ?
The "Sight" ?
Mama Murphy ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

more patented ats miss cleo impersonations

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I would predict pretty much the same thing.
No blue wave, no crimson tide

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is pretty much what I've been predicting for a few weeks. We should also expect to see the Dems pick up some governorships.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Disagree. Republicans might lose one seat. Everyone should watch Arizona, the home of the former war monger..
edit on 5-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

A magenta ripple then?

Gin
+12 more 
link   

You shouldn't believe in any polls but eh whatever helps you sleep at night.

link   

The color of our future is......Magenta

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We'll see.

If the data from two years ago was worth its weight in fiat currency, we'd have a female president.

Using traditional ways of measuring the voice of the people has been shown to be faulty.

My man Massie should retain his congressional seat without issue. I haven't even seen a campaign ad for him, he's such a shoe-in.
edit on 5-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

A magenta ripple then?

Damnit ya beat me to it

link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

A magenta ripple then?

Maybe a purple haze....

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I see very little hope for the Democrats

Agreed, I think that it's because they have no message or policies that Americans are interested in. If they do manage to scramble back some power they will have exactly 2 years to roll out a 'candidate' worthy enough to vote for and they will have to start actually taking the economy, jobs, and border security seriously otherwise come Nov 9th 2020, they'll get torn another new one, especially if they want to keep not-learning from the lessons life dishes out to them. So far they have no one who could beat Trump - not by a country mile.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

You shouldn't believe in any polls but eh whatever helps you sleep at night.

And that's about as True as it gets. Even Trump thought he was going to lose at the beginning of that election night, because ...that's what the polls were telling him.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Agreed, I think that it's because they have no message or policies that Americans are interested in. If they do manage to scramble back some power they will have exactly 2 years to roll out a 'candidate' worthy enough to vote for and they will have to start actually taking the economy, jobs, and border security seriously otherwise come Nov 9th 2020, they'll get torn another new one, especially if they want to keep not-learning from the lessons life dishes out to them. So far they have no one who could beat Trump - not by a country mile.

I am going to have to disagree with you a little. Yes the DNC has # themselves but there is someone that can really give Trump a run for his money. BTW it’s a lady

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I am going to have to disagree with you a little. Yes the DNC has # themselves but there is someone that can really give Trump a run for his money. BTW it’s a lady

Who's that? I can only think Michelle or Oprah.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Never-Going-To-Happen.
Better Luck Next Time.
Remember, You have to play, if you wanna win.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Tulsi Gabbard my friend.

Look her up and read on, you will like what you read, I promise!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join