It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Vote: The Process of Elimination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Enough with selling out the nation all to prop up some bogus political party that pays lip service to but doesnt actually represent you. Yeah yeah, Trump gets tough on immigration, and trying to stoke the economy, and thats it that all our problems are forever solved and He is The Messiah that is going to save US from everything that has been oppressing US internally, and driving US to oppress others externally. Its sorta like Obama appeased (stoked the egos of) environmentalists and minority identity types, and thats that He is forever their humble Messiah. It's all a long con job and you're the mark!

A: VOTE OUT THE TWO PARTY + MSM SYSTEM (Vote Independent)

Vote for more wars, the bankruptcy of the nation, the polarization of society, the Prison Industrial Complex, the Police State, the Surveillance Society, the War on Drugs, and so on machinations that behind this facade of division the MSM fabricated for them they have worked together for decades to perpetrate... OR USE YOUR BRAIN AND VOTE INDEPENDENT.

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Ergo, vote against whomever the MSM (that's Fox News + CNN dont forget) tells you to, seek out whom they distract you from.

B: VOTE OUT THE INCUMBENT

No independent candidate on the ballot?

C: VOTE AGAINST IDENTITY POLITICS

This stuff is hardcore groupthink mind control, whereas appealing to your mass group identities was literally invented by the Nazi's!

D: VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE!

The lesser of two evils is still evil! None of your options circumnavigate the above insanity? Make like Brewster and VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE!

edit on 5-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Quality thread

Someone's gotta say it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think we're way past all rational.

It's about who screams the loudest, not who's right or wrong.

A 2 party system is the dumbest idea of all. Most Americans, as proven on ats, prefer the idea of being right rather than being right.

If it means their party is wrong, they'd rather be wrong with their party, but rightfully so.

It's impossible for a party to have been always right, meaning people who always vote for their party must think their party is always right, ipso facto, they themselves are always right.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

All this does is empower the worse side. You can't do this until things get to a point that people truly wake up, but at that point you can force members of the party to do the right things anyways so it's a moot point.

If you want to vote right, vote right. Lol. No if you want to vote correctly, always vote for the people with a chance of winning who support individual freedom and personal responsibility.

For the last twenty years and more so since trumps election that means voting red.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Voting "independent" means, for me, voting Libertarian, if there is a candidate. If not, I try to vote for the least irrationally ideological of the other candidates, which is very hard to determine.

I have not seen a single positive-only campaign ad this year--not one. They are either all negative, or negative and then say a small bit of positivity for the candidate who "approved this message."

Voting should be something that citizens look forward to doing, now the best part of election season is when it ends so that we don't have to hear all of the negativity in ads and in general from the campaigns. That's a sad reality.

#WallsOfMemesAreNotBetterThanWallsOfText

edit on 5-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You may want to read this :

18 US Code 594

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, that about lays it all out

And it's a fallen world which explains who the head evil slob is....which in turn makes us normal little public population at war. We are at war.....independents should have gotten more response the first time we saw them.....

Man I spotted that discrepancy immediately, I can discern this world battle....Biblically

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But Trump is different!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

All this does is empower the worse side. You can't do this until things get to a point that people truly wake up

The rally call for either party every election.

"This is the lesser of the two evils though! This is the election of our lifetime!"

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ah, implying that disseminating facts is intimidation eh?

Maybe facts are intimidating to the pundits, they always are.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A house divided against itself will not stand, so why should I bother trying to uphold one side or the other?

I'm sure some party defender will cook up an excuse for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, I didn't want Trump to begin with but we got 'em. In large part due to Hillary and the DNC's insanely bizarre machinations.

Now the neo-left is using Trump to manipulate every narrative possible to seize power for themselves. And they are succeeding. They are also the scariest political faction I have ever seen in this country during my lifetime. If you take how they talk about white people, white males in particular, and juxtapose it with how the Nazis spoke about the Jews during their rise to power in Germany the two are almost indistinguishable. Every human being with even a shred of decency should oppose this sort of radicalism regardless of what B.S. tribe you identify with. If you do not you can rest assured that history will know you the same way we today think of the Nazi Germany.

Keep in mind too that this same group of misfit leftist authoritarians also talk rather openly about their desires for global domination. But don't worry, they are doing it for the just and moral reasons and they'll make damn sure to make that particular group of evil doers who betrayed us all and are standing in our way of progress pay for their sins. Gee, where have I heard that before? But don't worry your pretty head about it cos MEDICARE FOR ALL!!! (who'll still matter in the eyes of the state that is).

The crackerbarrel media just might be right. Trump IS going to usher in the next Nazi-like mass genocide. Just not in the way you've been led to believe.

But by all means keep obsessing over the sheep in wolves clothes president who has been a lame duck since day one because even his own party hates his guts. The mainstream told you to think this way so it must be true, right? Surely our saviors don't see you as the enemy, right? I mean, you don't support white supremacy...right? Or do you, if only by another name?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Vote the independent because he/she isn't of either of the two parties? That might be some of the worse voting advice I've ever heard.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
Vote the independent because he/she isn't of either of the two parties? That might be some of the worse voting advice I've ever heard.

Coming from a "few days old member" who miraculously has the background filled with a transparant avatar to keep the words and letters off the background. Just in time for elections.

I'm sure an alt account is giving people advice in their best interest.
edit on 5-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Coming from a "few days old member" who miraculously has the background filled with a transparant avatar to keep the words and letters off the background. Just in time for elections.

I'm sure an alt account is giving people advice in their best interest.

That's very kind of you, thank you.

There was a third-party candidate in the 2016 election from the Prohibition Party, which is the oldest existing third-party in the US. Would you vote for their candidate because he isn't of either two parties?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

There was a third-party candidate in the 2016 election from the Prohibition Party, which is the oldest existing third-party in the US. Would you vote for their candidate because he isn't of either two parties?

Nope.

The two parties are rather old themselves... Look how they've turned out.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Ah, implying that disseminating facts is intimidation eh?

Maybe facts are intimidating to the pundits, they always are.

"To coerce"
Nuff said
Just an FYI
Nothing more
Of course , I doubt it would mean much to a foreign national

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Propagandalf

Nope.

The two parties are rather old themselves... Look how they've turned out.

So you wouldn't vote for independent or third-party by virtue of them not being a member of either party?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Waste a vote you mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join