It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Ana Navaro calls Trump a "racist pig" and indicates she plans to vote for the Democrat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'm not disputing that Democrat voters have spent more time in college.
I'm disputing the term "less educated"

There is a difference between "less educated" and "well educated"

I hire people for a living and I can tell you without hesitation that about 75% of college degrees are nothing more than expensive toilet paper.

I actually agree with you. Some of the smartest people I know do not have a degree and some of the stupidest have degrees. But, in general, a person with a degree should be more educated than a person without. That is the point of the statistic.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So, was she a strategist for Jeb Bush?

The dullard that seemed like he had everything going for him in the primaries then got stomped by Trump?

And she helped with Jeb's brilliant strategy of getting his ass handed to him and fading into oblivion?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

All that thar higher educashun, and you still lack reading comprehension skills.

Sad.
edit on 5-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

his supporters don't care. its not about trump. it's about loss of control. it's about fear and anger. they protect him because he is their best weapon.

it's sad. this and everything. i'm tired of all this #. the internet is a monster. it will eat us alive at some day.

It is sad, but you did hit the nail on the head. Many of Trump's most ardent supporters look at the country, see that it is becoming more brown through immigration and minority population growth and they are fearful of the future. White people have been in control for so long that it is a scary proposition that their values won't be in control any longer.

This is why they are anti-immigration, even legal immigration. This is why they work so hard to demonize illegal immigrants as criminals. This is why they have enacted voter suppression techniques aimed at minorities. It is all because the old white people are dying out and they aren't making enough kids to replace them.

They are scared and are willing to lie, misrepresent, and in some cases kill to hold onto control. It really is sad.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: seagull
You should have stuck with it. The old saying goes '"know your enemy".

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

The dullard that seemed like he had everything going for him in the primaries then got stomped by Trump?

And she helped with Jeb's brilliant strategy of getting his ass handed to him and fading into oblivion?

Can't blame that on her. Jeb has no personality compared to any of the other front runners and voters were sick of another Bush in office. He was never going to win.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

I wonder if she was responsible for Jeb's strategy of pity he used when he had to sadly ask his own audience to applaud what he'd just said?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

It is sad, but you did hit the nail on the head. Many of Trump's most ardent supporters look at the country, see that it is becoming more brown through immigration and minority population growth and they are fearful of the future. White people have been in control for so long that it is a scary proposition that their values won't be in control any longer.

This is why they are anti-immigration, even legal immigration. This is why they work so hard to demonize illegal immigrants as criminals. This is why they have enacted voter suppression techniques aimed at minorities. It is all because the old white people are dying out and they aren't making enough kids to replace them.

They are scared and are willing to lie, misrepresent, and in some cases kill to hold onto control. It really is sad.

How in the hell can you have an OP citing education when you make such broad-sweeping bigoted claims against an entire group of people?

Serious question, because that's the epitome of ignorance. Yes, SOME hardcore Trump supporters might think this way, but it's a very small minority of the equation. You also mischaracterize many things, too, in order to bolster your bigoted claim. You are being no better than the Trump supports against whom you are ranting.
edit on 5-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is why they are anti-immigration, even legal immigration.

Hoss, I live in rural Alabama. Trump support is something like 95% here. If he ever drove his motorcade through town, it would be declared a state holiday. And I know no one, period, not one single person who is against legal immigration.

That statement is pure bovine excrement, concentrated and packaged for public consumption. Stop lying.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: projectvxn

You cared enough to post even though you have nothing to add. Do you love me?

Sorry I don't speak machine code.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

were i not exposed to the idiocy of people who should be better educated and thus better equipped to do the work that i am having to correct, i'd likely put more credence in it.

There is a difference between a liberal arts degree and a science degree. The former is "educated", the latter is educated.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

, see that it is becoming more brown through immigration and minority population growth and they are fearful of the future.

I'm an immigrant Trump supporter who is a naturalized citizen. My first language is Spanish. You can keep pushing the narrative that people who don't think like you are racist, but I'd rather not let some white liberal culero like you speak on my behalf.

Should I have that paragraph translated in 8421 BCD or ASCII so you can better understand me?
edit on 5 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You really have a hard on against trump eh? Like every post.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

op graduated from trump U only to find out their personality is more abrasive than 50 grit sandpaper, failed to sell any real estate and has been grumpy ever since.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Remember the Kavanaugh!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Come on guys, be nice.

I'm sure all those BAs majoring in Beyonce will pay off anytime now.

I'm sure of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

You seem very much hung up on skin color.

I work with a lot of Hispanics and some Blacks/Asians/Indians/Chinese. We all work together fine, not about skin color in the real working world man.

Illegal immigration erodes wages for everyone and hurts mostly the "brown" people you act like you are sticking up for. Uncontrolled mass legal immigration hurts wages as well.

You make it about skin color when it is about maintaining decent wages here. Many immigrants will work for less than what their American counterparts are willing to work for until they get established in this country. That is an understandable fact and why we have to have a regulated immigration policy. We want them to come, that is the strength of America pulling the best and brightest from around the world. But we cannot ignore our own citizens as well.

Once you get past your bias against whites maybe you will start to look at the truth of these complex issues.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
No one cares, NPC.

Exactly. Who?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Nope. Got tired of seeing that the only way to succeed in far too many classes was to parrot the profs.

I may go back to do a degree in archaeology after I retire, more for the fun of it, than an actual career.

After I retire?? Damn...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Funnily enough, when I still did supervisory work, I had quite a few of those fancy degrees working for me, too.

No masters degrees, but lots of bachelors degrees in various things that serve little purpose in day to day life. I've come to prefer live experiences.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join