It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Ana Navaro calls Trump a "racist pig" and indicates she plans to vote for the Democrat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: BlackJackal

The Republicans with half a soul are revealing themselves and only the morally depraved ones still support Trump.

Good for this lady!

So does that make you soulless as well for painting a whole group of people with the same brush because you dont like who they support?

I really wonder at the inability of some people to self reflect........

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
You should have stuck with it. The old saying goes '"know your enemy".

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Republicans with half a soul are revealing themselves and only the morally depraved ones still support Trump.

Good for this lady!

Just for you, weeping warrior, just for you.

I am everything you think I am. BOO!!!!

edit on 5-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Does anyone have an actual example of Ana's Conservative side?

She supported the Contra's as her family was a wealthy land owning Family in Nicaragua. That's about it.

Other than that, she only likes Republicans who are pro immigration. If they aren't, she will openly oppose.

The only three she seems to like are Jeb, McCain and Rubio. She doesn't like Rubio now due to her TDS.

CNN get's to trot her out to show the "Opposing Republican Pundit" Viewpoint.

Nobody on the Conservative/GOP side cares about her viewpoints. She is not representative of us.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

First of all, I didn't say education was BS. I'm just laughing at the notion of using education -- or in your case, the lack thereof -- to determine ones intelligence. Only the feeble minded will believe such a silly thing.

Anyone can buy an education. Too bad you can't buy intelligence.

And for you to assume that I think knowledge is BS, only shows your ignorance. I mean, just look at my name.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
All you need to Know

Navarro, a vocally anti-Trump Republican strategist and frequent CNN contributor, jumped in to defend CNN. "CNN tries to be very balanced. CNN has commentators on like me and every time I’m on, I'm on against somebody that is defending Trump." Navarro then referenced McCain’s past work at MSNBC.

Ana Navarro: ‘CNN Tries to Be Very Balanced’

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

It's really gonna wreck your whole day if the democrats don't take back control isn't it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OP:

Most of your thread is your opinion presenting unsubstantiated claims about demographics.

I don't know though. Me dumb. Me no know stuff so good.

Me vote though.

Thanks for calling me stupid. It makes a routine act like voting into a gratifying act of vengeance.

#Reeee-mageddon #NPC lives matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

First of all, I didn't say education was BS. I'm just laughing at the notion of using education -- or in your case, the lack thereof -- to determine ones intelligence. Only the feeble minded will believe such a silly thing.

Anyone can buy an education. Too bad you can't buy intelligence.

And for you to assume that I think knowledge is BS, only shows your ignorance. I mean, just look at my name.

Wow, the quality of this website. Just keeps getting better.

Now you know things about me and my education, after I did not state my opinion on yours. Seems I touched a nerve though.

Anyways, if I had to guess, based on statistics, my education is likely parsecs beyond yours, but that's just statistically speaking. You may be on par with mine.

You'll never know anything about me though. It will be a cold day in hell when I share personal info on an extremist website. That would truly be a sign of low intelligence. I would like to keep my front door step pipe-bomb free.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's too bad you can't buy reading comprehension either because I said absolutely nothing about your education. You may want to read what I said again.

Have a nice day, though.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's too bad you can't buy reading comprehension either because I said absolutely nothing about your education. You may want to read what I said again.

Have a nice day, though.

I'm just laughing at the notion of using education -- or in your case, the lack thereof

Memory issues, huh?

You don't seem a nice person and you don't stand by what you say. I don't think we will be talking much.

Yes, have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The Woman Sounds like a Jackass , she should have been a Democrat .........

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Have a nice day, though.

Be happy about it. It also means they've been indoctrinated by far-left professors much longer.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Lol.. like I said, reading comprehension. That has absolutely nothing to do with your education, that has to do with YOU using education -- and in your case, OTHERS lack of education to determine their intelligence. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to grasp.

Oh wait, yes I do.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ana who? Wait let me look it up... Political commentator for CNN, OK now I know why I have never heard her name before.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Woman Sounds like a Jackass , she should have been a Democrat .........

She is the best CNN can do to call someone a Republican to somehow validate what she says, but she is much farther left than even what one would be called a rhino.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The source of ana navaros discomfort has been identified, and it is not trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Derp...Republicans dumb unless they distance themselves from Trump...derp...Trump bad...derp...only college degrees make you educated...derp...language hurts the feelings...derp...

Jesus--could this be a more passive-aggressive OP? You would have saved us a lot of time if you had just written,"I think that Trump-supporting Republicans are uneducated."

For one, "education" does not equate to intelligence, and for another, who give a sh*t about this Ana Navarro person? They are plenty of people who wear the letter of one political side while secretly espousing the ideals of the other. But, if it was on Cuomo's show, you know that it's scripted bullsh*t.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Who the HADES is Ana Navaro and why the HADES should we care ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join