It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Ana Navaro calls Trump a "racist pig" and indicates she plans to vote for the Democrat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
McCain Foundation is almost as crooked as the CLinton Foundation, and Trump knows it. That's why she hates Trump

I miss the good old days, when Bush was the Nazi...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Ah, remember when Trump defrauded thousands of poor kids with his university con?

^
and the gop voters are the dumb ones?
"thousands of poor kids"
really?
poor kids take real estate seminars in scotland?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In the eyes of many, the mere fact that you don't have one of those fancy degrees means you are a lesser being.

"Uneducated" being one of the nicer things they'll say about you.

I know, because the same thing is said about me. Two years of college was all I could stomach, and this was in the late 80's--I shudder to guess what it's like now.

Especially, if you're pursuing, as I was, a degree or two in education and poli sci. It was a tough row to hoe as someone who likes to make up his own mind about things.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What we're seeing from the OP is consistent and makes some sense in their mind. He/she is fond of bringing threads where a RINO breaks with the overall GOP. Forget the fact that "Republican" doesn't automatically mean "conservative," it's the R behind the name that makes the story salacious. Similarly, "educated" doesn't mean "smart" in any way, especially considering the multitude of worthless liberal art degrees we're seeing out there, but in the OP's mind, all that matters is whether you received some piece of paper from a university.

I think the old saying "Can't see the forest for the trees" is appropriate here.

link   

originally posted by: seagull

In the eyes of many, the mere fact that you don't have one of those fancy degrees means you are a lesser being.

"Uneducated" being one of the nicer things they'll say about you.

I know, because the same thing is said about me. Two years of college was all I could stomach, and this was in the late 80's--I shudder to guess what it's like now.

Especially, if you're pursuing, as I was, a degree or two in education and poli sci. It was a tough row to hoe as someone who likes to make up his own mind about things.

Well...i have 3 bachelors and a masters degree working for me.

i have a drunken year of skipping classes before dropping out. Major was secondary education....wanted to be a football coach. I like what i do now so much more.

link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: BlackJackal

If she supported a bush and JOHN MCCAIN,then I seriously doubt she was really a republican and definitely not a conservative. Lol

Smells like another uni-party globalist deep state lackey. It's true that many "Republicans" have to go. But next time.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Republicans with half a soul are revealing themselves and only the morally depraved ones still support Trump.

Good for this lady!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
No one cares, NPC.

Fully agree. The dumb, uneducated people do not care.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Ah, remember when Trump defrauded thousands of poor kids with his university con?

Yeah, stand up guy that. He's on your side, for sure. Totally. No way is he scamming anybody now.

I'm afraid I don't understand. He's already the president of the United States. He's not running for office, he already won.
Perhaps instead of focusing all your hate/energy on him, you could put a tiny little bit of that into helping the Democrats realize that it's time to find a viable candidate who isn't Hillary Clinton, to run against him in 2020. Unless you secretly enjoy having a fall guy to place all your failures in life at the foot of.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Republicans are less educated?

Democrats having a degree in gender studies doesnt make you smart.

That coupled with years of telling everyone that African americans are getting the shaft in school.
Dont they vote like 90 percent Democrat?

Yes, the Democratic party has been playing them for fools since 1865.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

his supporters don't care. its not about trump. it's about loss of control. it's about fear and anger. they protect him because he is their best weapon.

it's sad. this and everything. i'm tired of all this #. the internet is a monster. it will eat us alive at some day.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There is a world of difference between "intelligent" and "educated." I've known both.

Nothing exposes this more than the engineer... some are intelligent and can handle their job well, make design changes on the fly, analyze problems and find simple, fast, inexpensive solutions. Others know the math, but can't design their way out of a brown paper bag without a stack of textbooks. Ironically, there's a not-insignificant number in the first group who do not even have degrees, and they're typically the best at what they do.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"Trump, love him or hate him, he's your president."
-Abraham Lincoln.

At least I think he said that, what would I know I'm unedubacated.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

only the morally depraved ones still support Trump.

THAT is awesome!
Opinions that differ from yours are morally depraved.
Well done!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

yeah, i interview to isolate problem solvers. I figure that problem solvers will accumulate the skills i need.

i don't drug test either. A background check will tell me who is stupid enough to keep getting caught. I don't like employing stupid people who make bad decisions.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've been saying this for quite some time - education does not equate to being intelligent!

I challenge any one of you "educated" folks to tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

its not about trump. it's about loss of control.

Bingo. Democrats lost control two years ago and still haven't recovered enough composure to put together a coherent platform. Conservatives aren't worried at all about control - we've already got it.

edit on 11 5 2018 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Considering the caliber of most today, you must not like your job most of the time then.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I've been saying this for quite some time - education does not equate to being intelligent!

I challenge any one of you "educated" folks to tell me I'm wrong.

Oh Lord, I see crap like this all over the social media lately.

The flat-earthers, or hollow-earthers asking the "educated" to prove to them the earth is round and so on. And they also put educated in quotations, as if they're somehow making fun of education.

I don't know, it makes sense to them.

I am not calling you dumb like those people, but you are using the same laughable tactics.

Why would someone with an education take the time to prove something to someone who obviously thinks education and knowledge are bullsnip and to be made fun of?

edit on 5-11-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Willtell

only the morally depraved ones still support Trump.

THAT is awesome!
Opinions that differ from yours are morally depraved.
Well done!

Sums up the mindset of those folk pretty well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join