It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Ana Navaro calls Trump a "racist pig" and indicates she plans to vote for the Democrat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am not struggling. However, based on the number of anti Trump post in the past few days someone is struggling. Struggling with the TDS. Perhaps, help will come for those continuing to struggle with this strange affliction. It's a good thing that Republicans helped put down the horrible unaffordable Affordable Care Act. Also good that despite the repeated attempts by Democrats claiming that those suffering from pre existing conditions are not covered because of Republucans, are still covered, as there are many suffering from TDS and have been since 2016.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'm not disputing that Democrat voters have spent more time in college.
I'm disputing the term "less educated"

There is a difference between "less educated" and "well educated"

I hire people for a living and I can tell you without hesitation that about 75% of college degrees are nothing more than expensive toilet paper.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
No one cares, NPC.

He's just trying to earn his paycheck. Let the NPC make its monies.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Republicans are less educated?

Republicans know pigs can't be racist.

They're not even the same species as human,

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Anna Navarro has played never-Trumper and turned it into a full time job. It's been very good for business.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

LOL... worked for Bush and McCain....
"Republican"

RINOs GTFO.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well OP , you certainly have a flood of threads going on right now.
Are you nervous about the election? Don't worry, what will be will be.
The funniest part of your OP is that you likened Ana Navarro to an educated person. She'd been frothing at the mouth and acting like a lunatic for some time. Great example.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

If she supported a bush and JOHN MCCAIN,then I seriously doubt she was really a republican and definitely not a conservative. Lol

Jaden

The word is "globalist." Bush, McCain, Obama, Clinton, Republican, Democrat, etc. doesn't matter. You take your marching orders from the Council on Foreign Relations and you are socially acceptable.

Trump is egotistical, strong-willed, and thinks his job is to put America first. He believes the New World Order can take a hike, he's in charge. That's why established Republicans and Democrats oppose him.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What a leap.

They oppose Trump because they're politically correct ninnies, not because they're educated.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"Random fat latin woman criticizes trump as fill in for Whoopie on the view.....more details at 11"

Why am I to be concerned abut what random fat latin woman thinks about trump in an election in which trump is not running?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

All you've done is illustrate that some republicans also suck as much as democrats!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Random fat latin woman criticizes trump as fill in for Whoopie on the view.....more details at 11"

Why am I to be concerned abut what random fat latin woman thinks about trump in an election in which trump is not running?

I did notice she has been getting fatter. Given the amount of BS she has been peddling, I'd have expected her to lose weight - she must be really stuffing her pie hole 24/7.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
According to research men think about sex about 19 times a day on average, whereas women think about sex 10 times a day and those with TDS think about Trump 64 times a day on average beating out the strong natural instinct to procreate.
edit on 5-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Love it! Thank

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The paid minority "republican" who hates Trump. CNNs wet dream

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I thought she would be one of those univision novela hotties.....nope.....I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ah, remember when Trump defrauded thousands of poor kids with his university con?

Yeah, stand up guy that. He's on your side, for sure. Totally. No way is he scamming anybody now.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If she votes democrat, that’ll take the total number of democrat voters to about seven. Maybe eight.

Small business owners should be worried about the upcoming riots. “Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Republicans are 'less educated" because universities are liberal indoctrination camps whereby professors lead a charge of peer pressure leveraged against tweens unbreakable desire for socialization and acceptance.

After you spend 100k on 4 years of this indoctrination you are kinda stuck with it.

I have no college degree. I don't know a single person who would question anything about that with me.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So don’t worry about policy, just worry about Trump University.

The iq is high with this one. Not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join