It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about this economy and job growth? Wanna keep it vote red

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Quick reminder about how much the dems suck.

Do you like the economy? Would you like to see 20$ an hour jobs everywhere? Vote Republican so Trump can get it done.

Do you like seeing high school kids doing fries at Mcdonalds instead of grown ass men and women, Because now they have real jobs?

Vote red.

My idiot just out of prison ,covered in tats, meth head , nephew is making 19 bucks an hour and they cant find enough workers.

The only people that dont have a job right now are the people that dont want one.

Want that to continue? Vote red.

You dont have to tell anyone you voted red, you can still say F### Trump I hate him, he is killing the country to all of your friends .

But when you get in that booth vote for whats best for all of us. Republican .

So Trump can get some real work done.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I've got not much to add so just S & F you...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's hard to vote for the GOP when they didn't really support trump during his campaign.
That and some of the dumb # they have done through the years...not that the dems are any better.

My thoughts...

Republicans = good economy
Democrats = good feelings

I'll go with the economy and try to feel good about it later..

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
But I hate having more money.

But I hate gunz.

But I hate Trump's a Russian puppet.

But I hate Republicans. They're a bunch of white nationalist supremacists some other bullsnip.

I'm voting Democrat!

Gd dammit.

edit on 5-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I remember back in 2016 when unemployment was 1 point higher and Donald Trump, the GOP and its echo chamber all said the Dept of Labor's numbers were fake and that real unemployment was orders of magnitude higher.

In fact, here's Trump from February of 2016:

Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent.

So now that the fake numbers are real?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't think people understand that a good economy is the thing that fixes many things. As Mark Twain said,

"The lack of money is the root of all evil."

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, they are a lie.
About 2 percentage points..

But still miles ahead of obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I remember back in 2016 when unemployment was 1 point higher and Donald Trump, the GOP and its echo chamber all said the Dept of Labor's numbers were fake and that real unemployment was orders of magnitude higher.

Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent.

You are remembering incorrectly.

Pre Trump the US was a desolate job free wasteland.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And I remember at the same time you all swore he had no chance of winning.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I dont know what numbers are real and which ones are fake. All I know is that personally I am feeling less economic pressure this last year and a half.

I also know that a split Congress or a Democratic Congress and a Republican Presidential administration (especially the dynamic we would be getting) would send the markets into a spin of uncertainty.

So, economically, good bad or indifferent as Trump maybe, the country needs some stability. The last decade (my most productive years) have been abysmal; I need a few good years and not more years eaten up by political intreage. On that alone I'd give Republicans the advantage when in the election booth.

edit on 5-11-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The numbers are still garbage, but the economy is doing better

However, with the debt spending, it’s no wonder

Again, I think the republicans plan is far better for the economy than the everything should be free Dems

But both sides leave a lot to be desired

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yep, this economic recovery only happened when Trump came into office right!?!?!?!

It is incredibly short sighted to say that an economic surge that started in 2009 is only the product of the current president. Trump has made several moves that have surely helped the economy but he didn't do it all. Obama also contributed and it could be argued that he contributed more.

Quit lying trying to give all the credit to Trump.

LINK

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Yep, this economic recovery only happened when Trump came into office right!?!?!?!

It is incredibly short sighted to say that an economic surge that started in 2009 is only the product of the current president. Trump has made several moves that have surely helped the economy but he didn't do it all. Obama also contributed and it could be argued that he contributed more.

LINK

Obama sucked.

Trump is doing so well I dont think Obama or Bush were even trying.
edit on 5-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Under Obama, unemployment fell from 10% to 4.7%, so a gain of 5.3%.

Under Trump unemployment has fallen from 4.7% to 3.7% a gain of 1%.

just saying.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So Trump haters went from giving OBama credit to Trumps economic numbers are fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

LINK

Who is to blame for the good economy is irrelevant; it is the fact that uncertainty, brought about by a split government (especially this one), will hurt the economy that gives me reason not to hand power back to the Democrats.

Now had the Democrats spent the last two years coming up with and at least attempting to work solutions to make the economy even better (even if they failed) ... and didn't leave me with an impression they would hamstring the president at all costs, including trying to impeach him ... I might be more indifferent to the idea of giving power back to them ... but as it stands now I dont wish to through a hornet's nest in to the works, things are going to well for that and we need it to continue, even if just for a little while longer... we can revisit that in 2020; maybe by than the Hornets nest will be a needed tool.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You avoided answering my question in another thread so I'll ask it here. Some people (rabid lefties) don't see any recovery at all. They see this -

originally posted by: Aazadan a reply to: OccamsRazor04 What has he gotten done? Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us. We are in a state of complete and total disaster right now.

Now, tell me is this poster dead-a$$ wrong? And if he's not, according to you shouldn't he be blaming Obama? I'm dying for you to show me how you can have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My friend, the real numbers are in work force participation. Under Obama that number rose...fast. Under Trump, is at record lows.

MAGA
edit on 5-11-2018 by theatreboy because: I am cool.

edit on 5-11-2018 by theatreboy because: Still cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yeah, they are a lie.
About 2 percentage points..

But still miles ahead of obama.

About 2 percentage points what? The unemployment rate in Obama's last month in office was 4.8%. We just hit 3.7% in September. That's 1.1% (about 1 point).

And if you do the average for the year:

2016: 4.86%
2017: 4.35%
2018 so far: 3.92%

According to Right in 2016: unemployment numbers were a lie, the economy was beyond wrecked, we had a national debt crisis that was basically relegating our children's children's children to a life of literal slavery, nobody could say "Merry Christmas," ISIS had taken over large portions of the US and roving gangs of immigrant cannibals were eating and raping their way through the suburbs.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wanna continue the race to the bottom of the downward spiral?

Vote for the Two Party + MSM System, as usual woohoo!

edit on 5-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join