It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating your reality or lessons to be learnt goals before reincarnation question?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Rapha, I was not sure if you were still on here or not, good to see you still are

Add Vodka to the beverage LOL

You know, it feels good to still be monitored by the fallen angels. It gives me assurance that i am still a thorn in their side.

i sense it is time for all the truth to come out now, especially the destinies that Yahushua has given to the rapha's that have rebelled against haSatan. Many Rapha's will perish when His Purification blast hits them.

Rapha's stand with their left foot, sinistrous side, Achilles heal in the Lake of Fire ready for the ultimate test.

It is such a narrow path back to Heaven when a teeny weeny sin can throw that Rapha into the Lake.

If you have a question then PM me. I see a connection between Scythe and the yellow vertical lines in Tartarus. Maybe

In other words: I am calling out to a fallen angel to give me clue as to what to expect to happen next, even if it means that there is 99% chance that their suggestion will be a LIE. But hey, anything is better than nothing.

Maybe to show your true level of hierarchy, you can explain what happened in 2003 concerning Shymhz and Anael
edit on 5-11-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: DaRAGE
Conversely, I had a friend that played with kundalini and merkaba meditation, and he lost his mind. He hears voices, and has blacked out multiple times and got violent.

Might this have something to do with the vessel, not what is being applied to it?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yes. In fact, it has to do with the fallen state of the flesh.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Referring to original sin?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah, but I call it dying death.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

OK. But other people call it "original sin", if I am following you correctly: Adam, Eve, the Serpent, the Garden and the Forbidden Fruit. There are as many ways to interpret a phrase like "the fallen state of flesh" as there are to interpret the Garden of Eden narrative and I'm doing my best.

But do you agree that there is nothing inherently wrong or dangerous with what is being applied to the vessel (person)?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There is nothing inherently wrong with surfing the internet, but its a bad idea to do so without an antivirus and firewall.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You seem to be saying that using techniques to activate "kundalini" is like searching the internet: it's not bad, in spite of the fact that bad content exists. Do I have that right?
edit on 5/11/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Kundalini energy is essentially a heightened stimulation of the vagus nerve. The soul does have a connection to the nerves, so I can see how some supernatural effects might be related, but over stimulation of the nervous system can pose a health hazard of its own.

My main concern is that raising kundalini energy and opening the third eye makes one much more receptive to demonic activities. Its dangerous enough for a believer in Christ, as these spirits are highly deceptive, but a non-believer is pretty much a sitting duck.

Negative effects aren't always obvious for the same reason that politicians dress in nice suits, get orange spray tans, and bleach their teeth.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Both fascinating links, particularly the second one, but they seem to directly contradict each other?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As long as you don't believe what you create in your mind that separates you from reality during meditation.

Meditation has different effects depending on what you seek.

It's like ice cream with many flavors but the main ingredients are always cream, milk, and sugar.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I've heard some things about the vagus nerve but never heard it postulated that they are related or the same phenomenon. That is interesting and I'm going to check it out.

I question whether demons or demonic activities exist but I'm not saying they don't. In my mental shorthand, I tend to attribute such things to the dark side of humanity, which we have been struggling for all of history to reconcile. In my head, it doesn't matter whether it is an actual demon or if the demon is an anthropomorphic representation of the things that go "bump" in our collective night.

I believe most Westerners selling Yoga and Kundalini and Enlightenment are not only frauds, they are dangerous frauds. The love n' lite crowd is happy to show you a couple stretches, print out a few affirmations, and assure you that you're on your way to the 4th dimension as long as you're writing a check but when you run into spiritual/psychic upheaval (and if you are serious on the path, you will), they're already down the road enjoying a burger and fries while you're burning in a personal hell that you can't even describe in words because the only vocabulary you have at your level of society to talk about spiritual matters was handed down by dangerous frauds and doesn't include the fine print, which read "if you want creation, you must survive destruction".

Not "You" you -- you know what I mean...

And still, I would not "throw out the baby with the bath water".

In spite of the terminology we use, I believe we have much in common.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I question whether demons or demonic activities exist but I'm not saying they don't. In my mental shorthand, I tend to attribute such things to the dark side of humanity, which we have been struggling for all of history to reconcile. In my head, it doesn't matter whether it is an actual demon or if the demon is an anthropomorphic representation of the things that go "bump" in our collective night.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I do meditate on scripture. I use basic meditation techniques to calm my thoughts, so that my subconscious mind can receive scriptural principles. I have felt the energies moving up my spine, and gradually changing the structure of my brain. It has made me calmer, sharper, and has proven to be a useful tool in my spiritual life, but I don't force the energies as the new age "gurus" would have you do. That would be analogous to straining your muscles. I'm not opposed to a gradual expansion of one's mental energy capacity, but these new abilities come with hazards in the hands of the unprepared.

In my opinion, when you couple meditation with perennial philosophies, the mixture can be especially dangerous. If one were to assume that demons and God where mere manifestations of the collective unconscious, then one might fail to recognize the real dangers behind demonism, and neglect to abide within the power system that God has constructed to protect us. Jesus Himself was the prototype of that power structure.

I believe that the pursuit of truth should be the most important priority for all of humanity, but if we reduce God and the spirits (good and evil) to incidental artifacts of the collective unconscious, then we are essentially saying that our subconscious minds construct a set of archetypal delusion for the purpose of justifying survival. In that case, living would be vanity, and all spiritual practices would be circular. I think if I really believed that to be the case, then I would just concede that the atheists have it right. I don't think truth is predicated on deception.

edit on 5-11-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: JimNasium

Both fascinating links, particularly the second one, but they seem to directly contradict each other?

EXACTLY. It is like shopping for shoes; the first pair just might fit but is there another pair available?

It "is" what You think it is. Once You KNOW this, then that is when You'll notice the "synchronicity" is just to allow You to look further down the time-spiral.

You are a 'Creator' working Your way back to whence You came, the One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku...

It is much easier if You get the idea of there being no "good" or "bad" there just 'is' then everything You take in comes as information; to Your "Other One" they get caught up 'judging' whatever it is.. Will My neighbor like it? What will the folks at Church™ say?

"Be like water..." -Lao Tzu

Stay Hydrated... (whilst still in Your skinsuit, how does Your car run w/low water in the battery?)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You ever come across the "I AM" verbage? Here is a 40 min. video explaining "it".

www.youtube.com...

Especially the part about the choice of "$1M or "Spiritual Enlightenment" take the $1M..." kinda reminiscent of the line attributed to Buddha "If You see Me in the street, kill Me..."

I've personally found living under the old adage "Dulce Far Niente"

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Perhaps its a very strong calling for. Ill open 2 rabbit holes for you. All content is free.

www.reddit.com...

Where Nevilles contributions lead:

www.johnpaolucci.com...

The reddit sub for jons work, Universal Line:

www.reddit.com...

You called. Have fun on your adventures.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

First you do meditation to have self control and can handle whatever comes thru whatever awareness tool you create.

Kundalini is the Christian Bible equivalent to Spiritual Fire (Heat energy). Not the same as the light/Spiritual Water (vibrational energy) that is called chi in eastern philosophy.

There are people who can laugh at everything that appear thru senses and have such an extreme knowing of what they are that whatever darkness tries to change them will fail.

Some will go the path to anointment (enlightenment) and know the body calmness it brings.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
So i ask you... Am i creating a bit of my own reality, or am i being lead in a certain direction i should explore such as i came to earth via reincarnation to learn theae type of lessons, or is my brain just suddenly picking up this information i would normally skip over due to someone mentioning it?

Anyone else had similar experiences?

What are your thoughts.

Maybe, to everything.

Consider how harmonics, seem to want to resonate together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join