It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scan of 35mm picture (UFO) I took at lake Almanor in CA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hopefully I can get this to work this time. Image posting got all complicated on this site.

This is a scan of a 35mm photo taken with a Canon EOS around 1996. It's been rolling around in the back of various boxes and drawers for a long time so it shows the abuse.
The obvious UFO in the photo was not what I was seeing with my eyes at the time. Suggesting some sort of standard cloaking. As I took more ufo photos over the years I've noticed this sometimes happens.
Sometimes you even get telepathically threatened or they try to convince you that what you saw was something innocuous.
Anywho, here you go.
Lemme know your opinions. Even if they are dismissive, self serving and childish. This is an online forum after all. LOL

Ufo pic
edit on 5-11-2018 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but the UFO in the photo is not very obvious, at least not to me. I see possibly two objects... one being a very faint, nondescript, oblong shaped object, that could be a bird or insect caught in flight and the other object over the mountains, looks nothing more than a distant plane.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

It's a very cool shot, I see something that is not as distinct as perhaps I would like but it does not look like a plane to me.

It would be far better if you still had the negative since the frame has a fair amount of damage, still from the little I can make out it look's to have a short luminous tail though it may also be simply reflecting light, that aside it look's almost like a rocket.

Now a photo is one thing but your eye's on the ground are another so it would be nice to have your description of what you saw that day, how it flew - speed, manoeuvres etc and what attracted your attention to it.

Thank you for sharing your precious photo and keep it safe.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Are you talking about what is about the right boat, then directly above that where the clouds and mountains are in the valley?

Not exactly obvious to us I guess.

But that does indeed look interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Yes.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Just for clarification:

Processing the image now...

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah, kinda looks like a plane with light coming out the back. The sun had set to the left of the photo.

I may actually have the negatives. Have a big box of them around... if I can figure out where.

I didn't see the rocket deal. I saw a grey object fly quickly into the area and stop. Then instantly move to another spot on the lake. Rinse and repeat a few times.
I took a number of photos trying to catch that. This "Rocket" thingie was on one of them.

I have some better ones. But this was the first one I took.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yup. keep in mind this is the first time I have ever scanned it. No idea what else may be in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Bizarre.. My first thought was that it looks like a beaker with a rubber drip tube. Like something in a science lab..

Second thought is that it's a cigar shaped UFO that isn't very good at going invisible

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's almost impossible to ever say what this is....sorry.

I looks to be on the photo rather than in the photo but even that can't be said with certainty.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What is that thing dang...not an aircraft....not sun lit.....not a piper dragging a banner....has the same proportion as my cigar over Dallas which was 99 or so.....springtime
edit on 5-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Looks obvious to me. Its right in the middle of the picture and looks out of place.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That could be just about anything doesn’t prove ET for me

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That's odd, i thought you were talking about those two orbs.

did you obverse these objects beforehand? any erratic movements or abrupt changes of speed? If so then maybe you should contact MUFON, perhaps someone else reported a sighting in the area.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Looks to me something is there..

Looks like a jet plane firing burners.. or a rocket in decent mode.. or a plane on fire going down.

Alien in nature I think not.. rocket propulsion and ET´s have not been observed before.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Not ET or alien.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Image posting is easy on ATS, let me know which part you find complicated and if one of the current threads doesnt explain it in a way you understand I'll see if I can do a better job.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bwillie

The obvious UFO in the photo was not what I was seeing with my eyes at the time. Suggesting some sort of standard cloaking.

Or suggesting some kind of imperfection on the film or a damage during developing.

The spot I presume you are thinking of as a UFO seems consistent with 35mm imperfections/damages, so I would go with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Not ET or alien.

You don’t say....

I mean after all these years on ATS that just clicked......

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yup. keep in mind this is the first time I have ever scanned it. No idea what else may be in it.

I tried magnifying the image and adjusting hue, contrast etc, but I doubt it helps much, sorry.

You know, it vaguely reminds me of the Hessdalen phenomenon again...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join