It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Remember the 5th of November

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

Ah, perception management at work! It's a pleasure.

Ah a man brought a bucket of mud.

... and presented us with a very balanced thread in the pit. Right. Who am I to piss on your parade?

Remember that OP that saved your old mother's life that got approved out of nowhere?

What? But what about... wait! What?

You ever humbled a multi-million dollar Hospital CEO by just saying one sentence?

Possibly, but I really couldn't care less. There's stupid CEO's and there's even more stupid CEO's.

Have you ever run a business, and had a phonecall with a 10$ hourly wage employee bring you to your knees in shaking, knee quivering fear for your future in what you spent countless money and hours in college to earn?

No. I have a very strict "hands off" approach in my conduct with employees and I didn't meddle with low wages like that, you greedy capitalist. Noblesse obliges, eh?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You haven't burst anything--you are just delusional in thinking that you have. You always carry this delusion that your comments are substantially insightful and carry no room for correction, which is where my condescension originated in my first response.

There's no justification for condescending remarks, it just is what it is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't offer any correction, either. What you did offer was emotionalized drivel regarding ideological terminology, which was pretty awesome btw!

Once again, you're up to your silly tricks of insubstantial comments and tangents that, in the grand scheme of things, mean nothing of value to the topic at hand. This has been fun, but best regards--I have better things to do than bicker with someone like you today.

Thanks, I guess? It's not a bad outcome for insubstantial comments when they provide some fun after all!

However. Maybe you underestimate some people's impact on other people's minds in general, but it surely is entertaining to watch you wrapping your head around that... err... tangent.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Return power to the church? AKA remove power from government.

One civilization's terrorist is another civilization's hero/patriot.

Freedom, liberty and self-determination are very expensive to take and maintain. There is always a very human cost. No one will ever yield power or simply grant you freedom. Freedom can only be won/achieved through constant sacrifice and bloodshed, by beating the enemy outright or killing enough of his men as history has shown us. Freedom is never safe. And Americans have always had an incorrigible appetite for more/always enhancing freedoms which vastly outweighs the cowardice of those who avoid battle and opt for appeasement or compromise of their core ideals.

Americans have never done that. No, our nation's independence alone cost many enemies their lives and also took the lives of brave American patriots. The difference is, American patriots gave their lives for freedom, while America's enemies had their lives taken by our patriots for our freedom. That spirit and proud history lives on in all of us, at least those of us who understand where our duty lays. I'd trade a billion lives of America's enemies before I'd give up one spec of our liberties and freedoms. And assuming we continue beating the federal government into submission and purging our ranks of traitors and subversives, we stand a very good chance of restoring this great nation to the state of liberty our Fore Fathers intended. Not the nightmarish farce we generally have today (with few and very narrow exceptions - essentially any pro-Trump loyalists, not deep state high treason scum)

μολὼν λαβέ
edit on 11/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Lol, this was written by an adult?

And left wingers are meant to be the nutjobs?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
So basically your message is vote republican and fact check left-wingers because republicans are our saviors. Don't vote based on merit, just vote republican.

Good luck America..... The country is headed toward idiocracy..

Headed towards.... Hmmmmph, people are actually arguing their side will be the fix, no not headed toward just well and truly on board.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thank you for your input public opinion . In many ways I meant what is stated in the OP but also it was meant as a last minute push for some voters...

But overall the point was a creative "First Grab" at a November 5th thread.

Also before writing I found it has been adopted by the left and so it was satirically done in order to "Steal first Base" so to speak.

Since V for Vendetta alot of people have taken it as a symbol of those who opposed government but in original context was meant as a Patriotic reminder to beware of those who would undermine or destroy a lawful functioning part of one.

Thus the "Steal" and "Appropriation" for the right wing in context.

I am grateful for your all's attention to my first thread.
And I hope to bring the same difference in style and artistic brush to any future threads.

Also congrats on Blue getting the House Majority.
A total dominance by Red would make for poor sport and could only lead towards a kind of government that would be a danger to the world without some form of contention to balance and keep it in check.

edit on 8-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It still stand he didn’t want the people to have power but the church. I get what your saying but fawkes shouldn’t be a poster boy for freedom.
I’d argue a church with enough power would be indistinguishable from a government.
a reply to: JBurns

edit on 11-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join