It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter was illegally kicked out of Seattle Bar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23927228]oloufo[/poschange your avatar or something cant even read your name

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: slahey

first, i wouldn't have kick him out. but its up to the owner and its his right. but you see what happens in your country? its because of trump. he divides instead of bringing people together. yes, the media is harsh and they are constently fighting him. but in my opinion he started this war of words. its a mess. hopefully after trump, there will be someone empathic president, doesn't mater if democrat or republican.

It's absolutely NOT his right. It's discrimination and it's no different than refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. Which I also think is stupid.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
establishments have the right to refuse service to anyone, whats the problem. you dont speak up when it happens to black and brown people you hypocrites

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"His suffering is meaningless because of who he supports politically"
Thank you for that gem, now we know. ...

a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LMAOOOOOO it ISN’T illegal. It’s private property and as long as it isn’t a protected class, they can tell you to GTFO for ANY REASON. Spoiler alert: political party is not a protected class. Duh. But, thanks for the laugh bc this entire thread is a joke. Funny too!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon it sure is, Chief. Political party choice is not a protected class.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Not a traitor. He's British and doesn't even live in the U.S., so his wailing about Trump supporters is just an excuse to do the very thing he accuses others of doing.
Hate and discriminate anyone who doesn't think like him.

Actually traitor is exactly what my British friends would call it.

What a disgrace the left has become..may their souls be prepared for what is coming....

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 3n19m470

There are no standards any more, your President being elected, indicated clearly that America has no standards for behaviour, ethics, morals, that you would rather be lead by a fascist enabling degenerate, a con man, a liar, a coward and a fraud, than stop a gap with Hillary until something genuinely useful came along. You may not expect from others, standards that your nation does not expect from itself, and if you can support the congealed slime that you call a President, any of his positions, or his support base, then you are in no position to correct others for their use of logic or their interaction with standards of decency.

You all made it the wild west, so you shouldn't complain when the shots are fired.

Screw politics and screw the left, I don’t need illogical people huddling together for safety and warmth until they most likely die within 50 years of old age to guide this country created by people of action.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
you must have been a blast to play capture the flag with as a kid.

reply to: TrueBrit

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join