It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Jennings UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the Peter Jennings UFO show will air again in the near future. If so, when?

I set up my VCR incorrectly this evening...

J

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Suggest you go to ABC News.com and email Jennings or get the name of his production company there and email them. Or mayhaps ABC can help get the rerun dates.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
its not worth watching all topics are old and no new info , i must admit though the first 15 min were interesting , but no NEW INFO . same old sh78. it was so lame i fell asleep with 10 min left

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
One thing I found interesting was the sighting at the Minot Air Force Base. My grandfather worked there a year before that sighting and claims to have seen UFOs there himself.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
man that Peter Jennings was aired to make believers out to be fools...
they never showed the better UFO pictures or vdeo..I was dumbfounded at how commercial the show was.. I hated it... just one opinion..

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You can go to ABCnews.com and purchase DVD or VHS copies of it. Sorry I didn't catch the prices.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by York Rite91
man that Peter Jennings was aired to make believers out to be fools...
they never showed the better UFO pictures or vdeo..I was dumbfounded at how commercial the show was.. I hated it... just one opinion..

His entention wasn't to prove anything..... only to leave you still wondering.. And yes, if you did or do believe.... there was plenty to make believers feel like fools.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsully777
Does anyone know if the Peter Jennings UFO show will air again in the near future. If so, when?

I set up my VCR incorrectly this evening...

J

when i download it, i will give it to you...

i hope this helps...

new topics

top topics

join