It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My passport came in the mail....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I paid for the dast service, but the passport came in a week, I have still not received my passport card or my original documents

I want to go visit other countries. I wanted my passport so I could respect the laws and cultures of the country that is nice enough to let me visit their country. Part of me just want d to roll into the country and demand money and a house, but I believe being a global citizen means following laws, because with our laws, we are animals.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you throw around enough democrat/ liberal buzzwords they'll put you on TV and give you funding. Make sure you tear up a little when you look into the camera and say it's Trump's fault.

Happy travels

edit on 4-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Years ago, I drove trucks cross country for around 3 years and trucked through all 48 states. I now live within 50 miles of where I was born and raised and have no ambition to go anywhere any more at this point. Why leave paradise at this point? Everything I desire is here.

Edit: Happy travels.
edit on 4-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I paid for the dast service, but the passport came in a week, I have still not received my passport card or my original documents

I want to go visit other countries. I wanted my passport so I could respect the laws and cultures of the country that is nice enough to let me visit their country. Part of me just want d to roll into the country and demand money and a house, but I believe being a global citizen means following laws, because with our laws, we are animals.

I have traveled extensively and been legally resident in two countries outside of my birth country (USA).

Lemme know how that works out for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There may be a migrant caravan heading north to Canada, after the midterm elections... (apologies to our northern brothers...)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
There may be a migrant caravan heading north to Canada, after the midterm elections... (apologies to our northern brothers...)

They threaten that every time a Republican might get elected... still here they are... it like a kid threatening to hold its breath and puffing out its cheeks but still sucking air through its nose... might be time to give it a pinch...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Do you have a point, OP?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

because with our laws, we are animals.

new topics

top topics

join