It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, absolutely.

Free to be an idiot is protected, isn't it?

It most definitely is bad optics.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

But will it be the 1960's & 70's or the 1860's?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In the state of texas i'd say that its just some dudes exercising their right to carry long rifles. don't know georgia laws though.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
BTW, those are not "assault rifles".

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Coming out in full swing with weapons on display.....

..... To 'encourage' votes for a Governor that wants to further erode the 2nd Amendment and pass more gun restrictions.

I mean..................... I wish I could drop a few "F" bombs on this site.

You just can't get any more "Stockholm Syndrom-y" than this.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So what a group of people expressing their 2nd amendment rights

Big deal

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
These morons are the real racists.They wouldnt pull this farce in texas. Hopefully this gets forgotten.
edit on 5-11-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
These morons are the real racists.They wouldnt pull this farce in texas. Hopefully this gets forgotten.

You aren't allowed to exercise your Second Amendment right in Texas?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Also the pic op posted is ironic because Abrams wants to take away the second amendment right... these morons are too dumb to vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I would say hello as I pass them and their non-shooting guns and just vote Red.

I would also tell them as much and smile. Maybe I would bring and then give them a flier for some paramilitary physical training classes.

All so tactical, but way out of shape. The one guy has nice gym arms though. For the ladies huh...lol

EDIT TO ADD:
Are those Democrat sanctioned guns?
I didn't know they liked some "assault rifles".

edit on 11 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, but last year they were.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Heeeeeeey, at least there isn't an Eric Holder to refuse to do a damn thing about it this time.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So white conservatives showing up armed at rallies, protests, or taking over federal buildings is good.

Black men showing up armed to protect someone is bad?

Conservative logic right there!

Optics Shwills, optics.

"Vote for her or we'll kill you"

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23929024]OccamsRazor04[/post
No, but last year they were.

These exact same people?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

But will it be the 1960's & 70's or the 1860's?

Got me, J. The Panthers we're pretty armed...but even now? It's just a show of force I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Perfect example of Marxist ideology in your face. She wants your guns but she gets to keep hers and her thugs. Make no
mistake with 70% of the media leaning left we have a big problem in the good ole USA. Even if Republicans win both houses of congress I think this country is on the precipice of civil war.

In Florida the Democratic gubernatorial candidates spokes person threw a liquid in the face of a conservative and someone said are you some kind of commie and her reply was G-dam right I am . She was also supporting a communist pin on her jacket. Saw this on either Tucker Carlson or One America News.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
you must be a white nationalist , must be the only reason to be concerned given you have not mentioned voter suppression and intimidation by white males happening right now

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It's just a show of force I'm sure.

My thoughts as well

As ironic as it may seem, they are better than the Marxist antifa... at least these guys are peacefully assembled and exercising their rights. The more I think about it, the more they should be encouraged to continue doing exactly what they are doing

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

White Nationalist, there we go with that lazy axiom again.

I'm a White Nationalist too, nice to meet you. What I am not:

1) A White Supremacist - I am entirely opposed to their idiotic racist nonsense. It is a complete waste of time and stands for everything this country stands against.

2) A Nazi - that one is self explanatory

What I am?

Someone who loves my country. Someone who believes this country should put its own needs before the needs of other countries/people from those countries. A person that believes preserving freedom & liberty can only be done by defending the Constitution and holding the same as the absolute final word on all issues. Someone who believes in the basic concepts of American exceptionalism. Someone who believes in our moral authority to engage America's enemies wherever they try to hide. IE: A nationalist, who just so happens to be White.

There are Black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, White people, Jewish people, Muslim people, LGTB people who are all part of MAGA. Those people are all real liberals, conservatives, nationalists or libertarians (or some combination of the above)

Those folks are just as American as us. The nationalists are all nationalists, regardless of their race or gender or sexual orientation. Trump is the first GOP President to ever hold the LGTB flag. Using terms like "White Nationalists" as a slur against good Americans is wrong. White Nationalists are not White Supremacists, and you would do well to remember that clear distinction.

As much as your lazy and dishonest echo chambers try to say otherwise, nationalism is common sense politics. America is a country for Americans by Americans. It isn't our job to feed every 3rd world dump in the World especially when we've got Americans starving here at home. A nationalist says "We feed the rest of the world once our people are taken care of" IE: common sense in a world with finite resources and resource collectors... and I won't apologize for my country generally being better at collecting and utilizing said resources.
edit on 11/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join