It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 11/4/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: r0xor
We all need to be safe, alright. Strap on, peen extension, whatever you call a phallice that shoots projectiles, but I digress.

The people of this nation are scared of a female police officer who worked too many hours coming into our apartments, thinking its hers, then shooting us dead because we're a male. Blek isn't even in the equation but their lives matter, okay. So, stay strapped my friends.

So a gun is a phallic symbol to you?

This gets more curious by the post.

So.. when I'm at the range at the house shooting my Glock, it's supposed to be a phallic symbol?

It's got to be the weirdest phallic symbol ever.. it's not shaped like a penis at all.

I had thought that Lab had explained it to me, but now it's even more confusing.

Some things just defy explanation...like an unexplainable fear of guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Lumenari

It is not the gun, it is the bullet that has the needed shape.

The gun just carries it around safely ... sort of like a body.

P

It's a pretty stupid analogy used by people who either don't know or don't trust guns, was my point.

"You carry a gun because it makes you feel more manly so you're compensating" kind of crap.

SoOo.. what about those of us that are quite comfortable with firearms but don't have the requisite penis to enhance?

I was trying to prove a point and didn't do it very well at all... sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

who were they protecting there's no one there really mate
edit on 4-11-2018 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

hahaha good job

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Okay, so the sexuality thing is extra but nobody is going to shoot anyone unless they're defending themselves legally or crazy anyways.

Where does the innate fear come from? Perhaps someone who has no regard for my life because they disagree with me holding something than can revert me to the days before I was born doesn't sit well. It's unsettling to my nerves and quite frankly I'm scared.

I have the solution. A friend told me if I fear for my life, even if it's over something that'll never happen, I should buy a gun too. If I take it to the range, I'll get confidence in my life that no one is going to hurt me.
edit on 11/4/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

So white conservatives showing up armed at rallies, protests, or taking over federal buildings is good.

Black men showing up armed to protect someone is bad?

Conservative logic right there!

Are you saying everyone who goes to vote should be armed?

I don't think so.

I don't think he or she knows that he or she posts stupid stuff.

They were standing outside a Family Dollar.
What are they protecting?
Protecting their rights to buy stuff for a dollar?

Ahhhhh. Now I understand.

Just a thought. Should we encourage him to post smart stuff? Or has people already tried that?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You can't prove a logical point to a leftist... you know that!

Now if you can twist it around so that having guns legal will somehow make Trump look bad...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Are we still talking about penises or has it gone back to hypocritical political stunts?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I have the solution. A friend told me if I fear for my life, even if it's over something that'll never happen, I should buy a gun too. If I take it to the range, I'll get confidence in my life that no one is going to hurt me.

I think that friend lied to you. You look at owning a gun like people only own them to believe it makes them more manly.

Someone who views owning a gun like that should never own a gun.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That's not true. I look at it like, I have a family, children, and this house I worked for my entire life. I'll be damned if an immigrant or a criminal tries to break in to hurt them. That's why I keep my powder dry and my gun by my bedside. If the dogs start barking and wake me up, my instinct is to grab the rifle.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I'll be damned if an immigrant or a criminal tries to break in to hurt them. That's why I keep my powder dry and my gun by my bedside. If the dogs start barking and wake me up, my instinct is to grab the rifle.

Good thing you're prepared!

I'm sure that has saved you and your family countless times.
edit on 4-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Okay, so the sexuality thing is extra but nobody is going to shoot anyone unless they're defending themselves legally or crazy anyways.

Where does the innate fear come from? Perhaps someone who has no regard for my life because they disagree with me holding something than can revert me to the days before I was born doesn't sit well. It's unsettling to my nerves and quite frankly I'm scared.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but there are about 99 other ways for “someone to revert you to the days before you were born”, none of which are a gun.

Also hate to break it to you, but if someone fears for their life because law abiding citizens own guns, they might want to consider professional help to identify where they fall in the DSM 5 and the best way to move on with their life minus the paranoia.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When I first read the OP, I thought it said Black Panthers march for Stacy Adams.

I was thinking they are getting worked up over some shoes...
edit on 2018-11-04T21:05:12-06:002201804America/Chicago11 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Okay, fine, tis all but a comedy act on deaf ears.

True talk? I want to get one of those fancy collector assassin pistols that only have a couple of shots. Or a .22 with the special hollowpoint ammo because that's all you really need to stop an invader.

HEADSHOT *pew pew pew* Call of Duty much? I guess he didn't play

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To Bad if she is Elected , the Bros Guns will be Confiscated . How them Apples ?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Thats the safest dollar store in the country. Odd place to take a picture i think.
edit on 11/4/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Remember when the Black Panthers protected BLACK VOTERS instead of WHITE POLITICIANS.

WTF is happening?!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Remember when the Black Panthers protected BLACK VOTERS instead of WHITE POLITICIANS.

WTF is happening?!

She’s not white... not even Obama white... 😜👍

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Who runs the DNC? Sure as hell isn't her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join