It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The 60's-70's relived. Been there, seen it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

She was taught to shoot as a child.

She has stated she enjoys trap shooting and target shooting.

But yet, she seeks to infringe upon the rights of the citizens of the state of GA to own common firearms.

Seems very hypocritical to me. Kinda "Let them eat cake."-ish...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So white conservatives showing up armed at rallies, protests, or taking over federal buildings is good.

Black men showing up armed to protect someone is bad?

Conservative logic right there!

Are you saying everyone who goes to vote should be armed?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If my gun is bigger and cooler than yours, you lose. We both know neither one of us is going to risk our livelihood, family, and freedom to use our peen extension illegally but, face it, I intimidate you. As it should be.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks out !!

The Black Panthers are backing the Georgia candidate for Governor Stacey Abrams !!

They are so serious, they are showing guns to intimidate you !!

Nice bunch of guys I would say 😆

How do we know that photo wasn’t right before they robbed the Family Dollar store seen in the background???!!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
If my gun is bigger and cooler than yours, you lose. We both know neither one of us is going to risk our livelihood, family, and freedom to use our peen extension illegally but, face it, I intimidate you. As it should be.

A gun is now a peen extension?

So for us women, it's a strap-on or something?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ahhh, just the kind of group I like to walk by with head held high, nod a bit, and clearly state ‘Sup?

Throws them for a loop every time!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks out !!

The Black Panthers are backing the Georgia candidate for Governor Stacey Abrams !!

They are so serious, they are showing guns to intimidate you !!

Nice bunch of guys I would say

How do we know that photo wasn’t right before they robbed the Family Dollar store seen in the background???!!

Most likely, "prior to" 😸

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just curious.

My guess is folks who call guns peen extensions probably miss the toilet as well...at least if standing...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just curious.

My guess is folks who call guns peen extensions probably miss the toilet as well...at least if standing...

Ahh... gottit, thank you.

So the ones that are peeing on a few of their fingers if they are standing up...

Thanks for the knowledge!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Swills

So white conservatives showing up armed at rallies, protests, or taking over federal buildings is good.

Black men showing up armed to protect someone is bad?

Conservative logic right there!

Are you saying everyone who goes to vote should be armed?

I don't think so.

I don't think he or she knows that he or she posts stupid stuff.

They were standing outside a Family Dollar.
What are they protecting?
Protecting their rights to buy stuff for a dollar?

edit on 2018-11-04T20:22:51-06:002201804America/Chicago11 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We all need to be safe, alright. Strap on, peen extension, whatever you call a phallice that shoots projectiles, but I digress.

The people of this nation are scared of a female police officer who worked too many hours coming into our apartments, thinking its hers, then shooting us dead because we're a male. Blek isn't even in the equation but their lives matter, okay. So, stay strapped my friends.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Stacy is simply showing everyone exactly who she plans on sending out to confiscate everyone's guns... with guns...

All perfectly logical and reasonable... somehow... I think... maybe...

... my brain hurts...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Omg, did they really flip my post into a small peen joke and trade stars over it?

*hangs head in shame*

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Poll Watchers Beware !! 😃

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I call fake pic and staged
Paid for by Stacey Adams for Governor
Else , there would be a fleet of police officer vehicles calling in to check registration , permits , and/or background
This is Georgia we talking about here....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

We all need to be safe, alright. Strap on, peen extension, whatever you call a phallice that shoots projectiles, but I digress.

The people of this nation are scared of a female police officer who worked too many hours coming into our apartments, thinking its hers, then shooting us dead because we're a male. Blek isn't even in the equation but their lives matter, okay. So, stay strapped my friends.

So a gun is a phallic symbol to you?

This gets more curious by the post.

So.. when I'm at the range at the house shooting my Glock, it's supposed to be a phallic symbol?

It's got to be the weirdest phallic symbol ever.. it's not shaped like a penis at all.

I had thought that Lab had explained it to me, but now it's even more confusing.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ah they must be filming the sequel, I think I can see Stan Lee somewhere in the background...
edit on 4-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It is not the gun, it is the bullet that has the needed shape.

The gun just carries it around safely ... sort of like a body.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Under georgia law that rifle is illegal. One they can't legally use an m203 because the charge is to high. Also anything that can shoot over 6 rounds without reload is considered a machine gun needing a special tax stamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join