It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Fortunately none were.

Which was kind of my point, this whole thing was a non-issue but cuckflake marys got their granny panties in a twist because, OMG, blackz with gunz.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Should have been arrested. Democrat election officials letting this happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They are nothing if not a bunch of hypocrites. a reply to: Swills

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
They are nothing if not a bunch of hypocrites. a reply to: Swills

Nice try, but none of us responded how you all were hoping.

Fact is, you leftists scapegoated Black American gun owners and threw them under the bus because it was politically convenient. Not surprising, you all are the historical party of racism, Jim Crowe, insurrection and low-IQ obstruction.

Congrats on the slim House majority though. Far from a blue wave, however. If history would've held true, you would've retaken both the House and Senate. Democrats still can't pass any laws on their own, and the separation of powers ensures Trump is sufficiently insulated from them. Let their "investigations" get drawn out for years in court only to be rejected by our super-majority in the SCOTUS.

Or let them by some miracle pass their idiotic radical leftist laws - most GOP controlled State houses could simply exercise their sovereign right as a State and properly ignore any patently illegal laws.

So enjoy being able to pass meaningless articles of impeachment, pass bills that won't pass the Senate/President's desk and generally continue to obstruct government and ensure gridlock so that government doesn't work for anyone. Seriously, I encourage you all to continue doing exactly what you're doing (I'm a big fan of giving someone enough rope to hang their self, figuratively speaking)

(notice how many cities were burnt down last night from rioting RW'ers huh? Sorry no, just the psychotic left's attack dogs)

(notice how many false claims of foreign "meddling" and "collusion" we levied also? Still none)

(Yes, we're the adults in the room and you know full well I'm right)

Us patriotic Constitution loving, flag saluting, sovereign nation defending Americans will continue to uphold and defend the entire Constitution for all Americans. Including smug, arrogant, wrong-headed far-lefties. Yes, your Constitution rights matter just as much to me as my own. Including your right to Keep and Bear Arms at will, which is a right you posses (as do the Panthers) whether you choose to exercise it or not is your personal choice, but the Right exists for you to exercise at will, without any reason, need, explanation or justification whatsoever. That's what is beautiful about a right, especially a right that enables us to keep and bear firearms for defense of Self, Constitution and State

But hey, I get it. Guns prevent people from claiming victim status. God forbid someone actually takes responsibility for their own safety (which is the sole person responsible for your safety). Thumbs up, way up, to the Panthers for exercising their rights peacefully (unlike those worthless antifa #s)

edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks out !!

The Black Panthers are backing the Georgia candidate for Governor Stacey Abrams !!

They are so serious, they are showing guns to intimidate you !!

Nice bunch of guys I would say 😆

In a completely unrelated story: the Family Dollar seen in the background claims shoplifting has hit a record high..

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Except they aren’t breaking the law so I don’t know wtf you are going on about. The Panthers were formed bc of, I presume, your ilk. You know, people who are terrified of black people arming themselves in response to rednecks murdering their people. Good for them.
Seriously, grow a pair.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

LOL where did I say they were lawbreakers 😆

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ColdChillin

LOL where did I say they were lawbreakers 😆

Seems the irony escapes many a shriveled brain here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join