It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat James Polite Arrested For Vandalizing NYC Synagogue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Which is ironic because they are in bed with the Zionists.

It appears--as far as I can tell--that there's some kind of schizophrenic split in the power structures behind the scenes and even splits within the splits. Will the old guard win? Will the new guard win and be same as the old boss? To find out tune in next week for the next installment of Cabal Games.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now I'm not in support of this person or could really care less but after reading the article it is clear he was a volunteer which means nothing...anybody can volunteer to support a politician during elections. Nothing is mentioned that he actually worked with side by side with Obama. Naturally he's a democrat if he volunteered for Obama. I think the title tries to make it look as if he's more than just a volunteer by saying that he was a Barack Obama volunteer and a democrat...

So what I gather from this is that he was most likely doing this to fan the flames of racism by hoping this would end up on the republicans lap...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

So what I gather from this is that he was most likely doing this to fan the flames of racism by hoping this would end up on the republicans lap...

It's an epidemic of folk trying to lay blame on conservatives and deserves some pause for reflection. An Epidemic Of Hate Crimes Because Of Trump

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: r0xor
No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue.

And.. what we conclude from this is.. uh..

People like to spray stuff at or in synagogues. It's the Jews, they're behind the Illuminati and the New World Order breh. Ever heard of the Rothschilds? That means Redshields or summin

If he had been a Trump supporter.....this would be a 24/7 news cycle and it would all be Trump's fault.

If he had been a trump supporter, you would be here arguing that one persons actions do not represent the group...

And if he had been, you'd be here lumping him in with the rest of us, requiring the above to be argued.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No I wouldn't ...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
double speak
how can one pervert the meaning of the words: to call innocuous grafitti a crime against humanity, and shooting a fan with automatic weapons at children is self-defense
edit on 5/11/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

What?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No I wouldn't ...

Your post and thread history leaves little doubt that you would.

Your sentiments in you latest Tommy Robinson thread indicate it alone.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Utter rubbish, and it's no surprise you alt right types idolise a violent thug and criminal like Tommy Robinson. Sad really sad...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is this the new thing automatically point out someone's party affiliation whenever someone commits a crime?

yay now you guys can argue if they represent the liberals or conservatives every single time someone does something dumb

This is how liberal news reports everything. They even tried to connect the last shooter to Trump, even though he was not a Trump supporter and many ended up assuming he was. So yeah, the double standards continue therefore ATS will probably continue pointing it out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join