It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat James Polite Arrested For Vandalizing NYC Synagogue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If he would've killed a bunch of Jews instead of spraying graffiti, this would be a bigger story. However, even the story about the right wing crazy killing those innocent people because screw your optics, I'm going in is already on the back burner, soon to be forgotten for the most part. These things happen. People get all wound up from the political climate but their marbles aren't pinging right. Then, they go and do stupid stuff. I present to you.. reality.

I suppose if the left got marginalized enough, turned into a fringe, you'd start seeing liberal domestic terdist attacks like the right wing ones lately but the right has everything. The Presidency, the Judicial, the Senate, the House, etc. Why did those guys do all that crazy ish and send bombs, shoot people, etc if they're in the majority and still will be if the liberals take the house? This whole thing is.. strange. You have entered the Twilight Zone.

edit on 11/4/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is this the new thing automatically point out someone's party affiliation whenever someone commits a crime?

yay now you guys can argue if they represent the liberals or conservatives every single time someone does something dumb

Just dumb, huh?

Is that the best you can muster?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: r0xor
No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue.

And.. what we conclude from this is.. uh..

People like to spray stuff at or in synagogues. It's the Jews, they're behind the Illuminati and the New World Order breh. Ever heard of the Rothschilds? That means Redshields or summin

If he had been a Trump supporter.....this would be a 24/7 news cycle and it would all be Trump's fault.

If he had been a trump supporter, you would be here arguing that one persons actions do not represent the group...

Total BS....no one crazy person's action ever speak for a group...... Just as Sayoc doesn't represent Trump.

But thats not what CNN would have you believe. If you can't see the hypocrisy between the two stories, don't know what to tell you.
edit on R132018-11-04T19:13:53-06:00k1311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hypocrisy has been noted. It's in abundance lately. There's no defense of CNN going on here. It pains me just as much but in a different kind of way to weed through their garbage the same as Fox.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They should lock him and Sayoc in the same cell.

Let em fight it out.

EDIT: I am not saying that the two incidents are the same, but setting a bunch of fires has the great potential to cause bodily harm. Either to people inside, or first responders. Arson is a serious crime, and rightly so.
edit on R522018-11-04T19:52:48-06:00k5211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532018-11-04T19:53:15-06:00k5311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Democrat James Polite Arrested For Vandalizing NYC Synagogue

The only good natzee.

Is a left wing natzee.

Preferrably employed by the Furher Obama.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue.

And.. what we conclude from this is.. uh..

People like to spray stuff at or in synagogues. It's the Jews, they're behind the Illuminati and the New World Order breh. Ever heard of the Rothschilds? That means Redshields or summin

If he had been a Trump supporter.....this would be a 24/7 news cycle and it would all be Trump's fault.

If he had been a trump supporter, you would be here arguing that one persons actions do not represent the group...

Total BS....no one crazy person's action ever speak for a group...... Just as Sayoc doesn't represent Trump.

But thats not what CNN would have you believe. If you can't see the hypocrisy between the two stories, don't know what to tell you.

I don't watch CNN nor do I care what garbage they spew that gullible people believe, my comment is relative to these discussions right here on Ats.
edit on 4-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

James POLITE? lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

James Polite, the failed deep state MK-ULTRA assassin gone rogue. He had too much of a heart to go inside and hurt people so he sprayed strongly worded graffiti on the wall, then got caught.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

easy trump triggered his poor mental state

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How do Hillary and Huma both go into cellblock-H? Cells are designated by last names only and Huma gets my personal cell, I mean her personal cell. William and Weiner the same issue. I don't care really, but I'll deal with Huma personally.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, at least he didn't shoot up the place but I'm sure he wasn't far from committing some kind of act of violence. It all starts with vandalism, fires, then god know what else. Glad the NYC police were able to catch this fool before things got really out hand! Thank god for security cameras. I mean, don't people know that camera's are everywhere, especially in NYC? Good thing many criminals are stupid!

That said, if the Left is so anti Semitic why then do Jewish people vote Democrat? Sure, a small minority will vote Republican or third party but the majority vote Democrat.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, at least he didn't shoot up the place but I'm sure he wasn't far from committing some kind of act of violence. It all starts with vandalism, fires, then god know what else. Glad the NYC police were able to catch this fool before things got really out hand! Thank god for security cameras. I mean, don't people know that camera's are everywhere, especially in NYC? Good thing many criminals are stupid!

That said, if the Left is so anti Semitic why then do Jewish people vote Democrat? Sure, a small minority will vote Republican or third party but the majority vote Democrat.

Probably for the same reason why minorities voted for democrats.

Democrats lied and lied well.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I hear they're #walkingaway in large numbers because the leftist media and academia having started calling them names and openly supporting Palestine. I'm not sure if that's because of anti-Semitism or not but it's probably closer to it than moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

That's all we're saying with all this, Swills: See how unfair and hateful it has been to paint us with a wide brush of despicable characteristics? We've started intellectually fighting back.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Too convenient. Too obvious. False flag.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Polite's old boss, former NYC Council Speaker Christine Quinn, is now employed by CNN as a pundit.
edit on Nov 4th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Just shows how anti-Semitic the left is.

Which is ironic because they are in bed with the Zionists.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

At least he didn't say "Screw your optics, I'm going in" and kill a bunch of people. Okay so we have this thing called mental illness and a thing called the power of suggestion.

*points finger* He was a Liberal!

Are you combing the carpet for crumbs or something? Do people really devote their free time to looking for news like this to post to cry liberal? The level of controlled angst is very bad for everyone's blood pressure and longevity involved.

I bet he screamed “leeeeeroy jeeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins”

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes because the media does it and blames Trump .. even when the person is anti Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
These things have been happening for years, now everyone cares? The Catholic school I went to was vandalized on a almost a daily basis lol.

Who benefits?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join