It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat James Polite Arrested For Vandalizing NYC Synagogue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Another criminal caught with the "blue dye" of Democrats on his hands !!

Some meathead named James Polite (perfect deep cover name LOL) has been apprehended in that Jewish Synagogue vandalizing case in New York City (Brooklyn).

He is an xObama xVolunteer too !!

And he apparently has a history of mental challenges.

And of course, the single-parti MSM isn't so "vocal" with this one 😆

Barack Obama Campaign Volunteer And Democrat James Polite Arrested For Vandalizing NYC Synagogue With Anti-Semitic Death Threats

The New York City Police Department arrested a Democratic activist on Friday night for allegedly vandalizing a synagogue in New York City with vile anti-Semitic messages. This comes just days after 11 people were murdered at a Pittsburgh synagogue in what was the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history

Take a quick peek over on fake news CNN, MSNBC or any of the other pre-programmed robot talking head facilities, and see if you read anything about the arrest of former Obama campaign volunteer James Polite. Wait, let me save you some time. None of the fake news outlets are talking about this story so don’t bother looking for it.

Polite interned with Christine C. Quinn, the former Democratic Speaker of the New York City Council, for several years and worked “on initiatives to combat hate crime[s],” The New York Times reported in 2017.

Google results for "James Polite"

"the future for the Democrat Party is here at last !!"

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
NYTimes article ........

Man’s Struggles With Mental Illness and Addiction Preceded Hate Crimes Charges, Friends Say

Mr. Polite was charged with arson, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief — all as hate crimes — for setting fires at four other locations affiliated with the Jewish community, including another school. The police recognized Mr. Polite from the surveillance video at Union Temple.

As of Saturday afternoon, Mr. Polite was being held for psychiatric evaluation.

Wonder if he voted "early" ? 😆

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just shows how anti-Semitic the left is.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
is this the new thing automatically point out someone's party affiliation whenever someone commits a crime?

yay now you guys can argue if they represent the liberals or conservatives every single time someone does something dumb

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, how will CNN blame this one on Trump?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
At least he didn't say "Screw your optics, I'm going in" and kill a bunch of people. Okay so we have this thing called mental illness and a thing called the power of suggestion.

*points finger* He was a Liberal!

Are you combing the carpet for crumbs or something? Do people really devote their free time to looking for news like this to post to cry liberal? The level of controlled angst is very bad for everyone's blood pressure and longevity involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And lookie how the disgusting and shameless CNN and its un-journalistic sleaze bags covered it...up...so as not to disturb their fakey-fake-fake narrative about Trump and his support base.

CNN Fails To Report Key Details On Alleged Anti-Semite Who Vandalized Synagogue

CNN failed to report key details on Saturday about the man who allegedly vandalized a New York City synagogue with anti-Semitic messages, leaving out his ties to Democratic leaders and his work on combating hate crimes.

"And a Brooklyn man has been arrested and charged with a hate crime for anti-Semitic messages found in a New York synagogue on Thursday," CNN's Fredricka Whitfield said. "James Polite is also charged with criminal mischief and making graffiti."

"Police say the messages were on four floors of the Union Temple Of Brooklyn," Whitfield continued. "Mayor Bill de Blasio calls the incident deeply disturbing to all New Yorkers."

Whitfield failed to report that Polite was a Democratic activist, volunteered for former President Barack Obama's presidential campaign, and previously worked to combat hate crimes.

In a separate Saturday report on CNN's website, the network mentioned that Polite had previously worked on combating hate crimes but failed to mention his association to Democratic leaders.

CNN's Ana Cabrera reported the same set of incomplete facts live on air, which comes a couple of weeks after she blatantly lied during a broadcast about remarks made by President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr.

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

With us it's not about pointing out a liberal did it. Most of us anyways. It's pointing out the hypocrisy and shameless fake narrative antics by virtue-signalers and the deep state media mouthpieces of the fake news MSM.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Now now now. . . .

I only blame the entire leftist ideology because I'm using the same rule book that democrats use.

I think it was Occasional-Cortex that was behind it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The shadows of CNN and MSNBC are everywhere !! 😆

They lurk in the cracks of the woodwork 😸

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I say Fox should be lumped into fake news also. Fake news is a relative term. It means that a mainstream media organization is putting out bias articles in the favor of the political party their readers and more importantly viewers (because few read) support. It's a business, it's how they make money, but they're also locked into it to appease their base. In the case of CNN it's the left. In the case of Fox it's the right. If either did an article speaking highly or supporting a position of the other side, it wouldn't be popular, they'd even get complaints. The entire thing is orchestrated and retarded.

I've had CNN and Fox bookmarked for years, I forgot how many. Everyday when I wake up, I check the news because that's what old folks do, right? So I look at both. It became more than just reading the news when I realized over time that each network had bias bull# funded by their side. You can weed through it and ignore it to get the new worthy news articles about stuff actually happening but.. it's rampant. Even the news articles about stuff happening is skewed. One reports certain types of stuff, the other reports other types of stuff. Then, after reading enough of those articles you start to see that even their authentic reporting is directed at stories that one side or the other prefers to hear or read about.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: The GUT

Now now now. . . .

I only blame the entire leftist ideology because I'm using the same rule book that democrats use.

I think it was Occasional-Cortex that was behind it.

She is the Democrat Liasioning Vortex 😃

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is this the new thing automatically point out someone's party affiliation whenever someone commits a crime?

yay now you guys can argue if they represent the liberals or conservatives every single time someone does something dumb

To be fair, we learned it by watching the left...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue.

And.. what we conclude from this is.. uh..

People like to spray stuff at or in synagogues. It's the Jews, they're behind the Illuminati and the New World Order breh. Ever heard of the Rothschilds? That means Redshields or summin

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I say Fox should be lumped into fake news also. Fake news is a relative term. It means that a mainstream media organization is putting out bias articles in the favor of the political party their readers and more importantly viewers (because few read) support. It's a business, it's how they make money, but they're also locked into it to appease their base. In the case of CNN it's the left. In the case of Fox it's the right. If either did an article speaking highly or supporting a position of the other side, it wouldn't be popular, they'd even get complaints. The entire thing is orchestrated and retarded.

Nobody does extra-fake news like CNN unless it's the New York Times. Oh and WAPO. But I feel ya' about FOX too. When it comes to supporting deep state wars all the MSM are usually lockstep with their Master's screwed-up and malicious foreign policy.

Selective independent media is where it's at---second only to researching and sourcing for oneself. One of the best methods for that is trying to falsify everything you read. Do that and you can come out pretty good.

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue.

People like to spray stuff at or in synagogues. It's the Jews, they're behind the Illuminati and the New World Order breh. Ever heard of the Rothschilds? That means Redshields or summin

"No, this is a legit story. A left wing mentally unstable drug addict guy really did spray graffiti on a synagogue."

No....he is being portrayed as woe is me...lived in foster homes, drug addict, blah blah blah.

If he had been a Trump supporter.....this would be a 24/7 news cycle and it would all be Trump's fault.
edit on R552018-11-04T18:55:12-06:00k5511Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

But only on CNN

The article wouldn't even be on Fox. This is very low level, let's be honest. Mainstream news: A vandal has vandalized but he was a liberal so this is news. News to whom?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

smdh

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

If he had been a Trump supporter.....this would be a 24/7 news cycle and it would all be Trump's fault.

If he had been a trump supporter, you would be here arguing that one persons actions do not represent the group...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It's only a minor story because he isn't a Trump supporter. If it was the other way around.....Anderson and Lemon would be talking about it and how Trump caused it 24/7 til the elections.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join