It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early voting in key states show that Dems dreams are in a pipe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Just saw some numbers on projected voter turnout. My district is projected to have one of the highest turnouts in the country. So that's kind of cool.

If nothing else, at least this is one outcome we should all be thankful for, a higher voter turnout.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Yes, i hate to say this - but they have played this off to be a nail biter for the people that care. And that hype has gotten people interested in what their politicians are actually doing. And I "blame" Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Luckily, (for us conservatives anyhow), cooler heads prevailed, though barely.... Overall.

I mean losing to a few seat majority in the House sucked, but all in all, bur happy overall.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, it should be horrible to watch Pelosi act like she has a clue about anything though. I turned my mother in law onto ballotpedia where normal people can actually find out who and what they are voting for. She said she had been reading it all day and is thinking about de-listing herself as a Democrat and changing to independent. She had no idea with the exception of MSM what has been going on. Baby steps. The more people are educated and realize they are being lied to, the more they see the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

... I turned my mother in law onto ballotpedia where normal people can actually find out who and what they are voting for. She said she had been reading it all day and is thinking about de-listing herself as a Democrat and changing to independent. She had no idea with the exception of MSM what has been going on. Baby steps. The more people are educated and realize they are being lied to, the more they see the truth.

This is cool and good. I do the same thing but on the opposite side with all the people stuck in regressive conservative ideologies.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This is cool and good. I do the same thing but on the opposite side with all the people stuck in regressive conservative ideologies.

Because less government involvement in business, and less taxation are such outdated concepts?

Though I'll agree that religion has no place in governmental policy. However, not all conservatives are Bible-thumping whackos. Some of us just don't like our tax dollars going to support nonsense, or want us to be a global doormat.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join