It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early voting in key states show that Dems dreams are in a pipe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So pretty much early voting in all the key states where there was supposed to be the "BLUE WAVE" are showing early voting heavily on the Republican side. The reason why this is impressive is that Republicans have never (to my knowledge) been ahead of Democrats in early voting. Not even in Republican "strongholds".

Read this guys blog and weep my communist buddies!

fleporeblog.wordpress.com...

REAL VOTING DATA as of 11/1/18 Florida is looking better and better by the day for Republicans! Nearly 3.75 million people have voted early. The margin for the Republicans continues to increase each day (currently +63,537). Democrats had a lead of 96,450 at the end of Early Voting in 2016. The difference at this point is +159,987 for Republicans. We have an excellent chance of flipping FL-D7 and a good chance of flipping FL-D13. We will not lose a single Republican House Seat.

Nevada has been a night and day difference when comparing 2018 to 2016. The RNC went all in with door-to-door knocking starting 6 months ago. It is really paying off BIGLY! We will hold the Senate Seat (Heller) and the Governor’s Seat. We have a fantastic chance of flipping NV-D3 and a good chance of flipping NV-D4. We will not lose a single Republican House Seat.

1) Republican ballot advantage far ahead of 2016: On this same day in 2016 – a Presidential election year – 1,228,936 ballots had been returned, with the Republican Ballot Advantage being +6.4% percentage points, with a margin of 79,180 ballots. With a larger ballot advantage of +9.4% this cycle and a margin of 114,512 ballots, the statewide ballot advantage is likely to see only minor shifts, barring any unprecedented Democratic return numbers in the final week. 2) Democratic voters holding their ballots longer than 2016: Democratic voters are holding onto their ballots longer than in 2016, averaging 12.44 days compared to 11.36 days in 2016, but shorter than their 13.26 day average in 2014. Meanwhile, Republican voters aren’t holding onto their ballots as long, sitting at an average of 11.76 days compared with 11.97 days in 2016 and 13.48 in 2014. 3) Older voters far outnumber young and middle-aged voters: Voter ages 55+ outnumber those under 55 by a 2:1 margin. 4) New voters split among parties: Republicans hold a 34.04% share of the 88,700 new voters who have cast a ballot, compared to 34.31% Democrats and 29.75% Independents. Many people are going to be shocked on Election Night when Morrisey beats Joe Manchin in WV! Joe Manchin can say all he wants that TRUMP is not on the ballot

And on and on. Go ahead and read that blog. Extrapolate the information. Tuesday is going to be the day that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! was heard around the world.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alright, Florida delivers again!! I have been hard pressed to find any support for the Democrat party. That does not mean the youngsters support GOP, but as long as they vote independent the Democrats lose and America wins!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's an early-voting observations thread. I'm tracking them day-to-day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks, didn't notice. I will flag it for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
About a third of the US will be in a antagonistic combative mood come the 7th....

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Buy stock in puppies, cry rooms and hot chocolate.

....and those weird onies things for grown men ( cringe )

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Kleenex
You forgot Kleenex

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Even SNL is making fun of it...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Didn't expect that....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Didn't expect that....

Why? SNL makes fun of both sides often. It’s just easy to make fun of Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Didn't expect that....

I guess I haven't watched in quite a while. There about say 4 years ago it was so bad (not just politically) that I just stopped watching. I remember thinking, "this isn't even funny stoned".

Trump is a character, I will give you that.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Didn't expect that....

I guess I haven't watched in quite a while. There about say 4 years ago it was so bad (not just politically) that I just stopped watching. I remember thinking, "this isn't even funny stoned".

Trump is a character, I will give you that.

These past few years the show has kinda sucked. So your not missing much, though every now and then a gem comes out.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I've made a small fortune investing in play-do, hot chocolate and tissues since 2016. Thanks Lefty's!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Incredible

Well done patriots.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Heads Up!... SEAN HANNITY and RUSH LIMBAUGH will be joining President Trump at his final rally before election day. Monday evening 11/5/2018 @ 9pm Central Time.

Reference #1: twitter.com...

Reference #2: thepalmierireport.com...

Reference #3: fox2now.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Trump - "The people's president"

God bless Trump, he is making things better, he isn't afraid of anything and he is reversing all the crap Obama did!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
No mental-gymnastic comebacks from the usual easily-triggered suspects.
I imagine there’s some VERY serious rage-repression going on right now behind some certain posters keyboards.
I can already smell the fires.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
About a third of the US will be in a antagonistic combative mood come the 7th....

I guess the other two thirds will be in an antagonistic, combative mood right now then...?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wait, am I reading this right?

The early votings are counted and pulicized BEFORE the actual voting-date?

Aren't there even laws against publishing extrapolated results on voting-day, and now I read that you can get ACTUAL results of early votings, days prior to the voting?

This would not make sense at all, it could be used for all kinds of actions to counter an imminent defeat, and a very much biased media broadcast about the votings themself.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

read that blog.... oh my.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join