It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo of a gray real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Thanks for the Link Arachnid69 but after I register I found out the video is 101MB meaning 44minutes of footage which is good in a way but I have dial up so that means it'll take me like 4 days to download,lol.

oh. sorry to hear it. took me about 10 mins with cable.. heh

EDIT:
here you go, for the "U.F.Os: 50 Years of Denial (Full Documentary)"
there is a 56k Version too - (Real Player, 29 Mb, 44 min, 56k Modem quality)

www.para-normal.com...:%2050%20Years%20of%20Denial%20Documentar y%2056K%20Quality

the alien interview unfortunately, dose not have a lower version 56k Link.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Arachnid69]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
the pic is proly a drawing. i think its the cover picture for the "U.F.Os: 50 Years of Denial (Full Documentary)"

the alien in the second "alien interview" link i posted looks much differant. i must of gotn the two comfused. the alien in the interview movie is proly a fake too. could be a robot. if its not then cool..

its still a interresting watch... who knows...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
No problem 2ndseed, I'll pull them and send later today.
The pictures I'm talking about are not anything like whats posted above.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

No problem 2ndseed, I'll pull them and send later today.
The pictures I'm talking about are not anything like whats posted above.

Dallas

Thank you so much and lets not forget Arachnid69, thank you also for your links both are very appreciated....

I myself belive in ET's but I hate to see Hoax's because that makes all of us whom belive look like liars and Some skeptics will defintly use it aginst us

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Arachnid correctly pointed out the origin for that one...

As for these...

By the way, can someone please post those pictures of the Grays, the pics look like there is a green tint to them...the aliens are behind a fence with a tree or bush in the way and they are shielding the camera's light with their arms. thanx.

Largely believed to be a hoax, using plastic alien models, and a fairly poor hoax at that... For one thing, you can realize they are small objects closer to the camera, because of the way the flash hits them....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Looks like a model of one of the more well known aliens. I doubt its real. Although, how would we be able to tell a real alien from a fake one? Its not like any one of us has actually seen one up close. We have no references as to what the skin is like, eyeshape, color. Just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Its not like any one of us has actually seen one up close.

I wouldn't be so sure of that
. Not that I'm claiming to meet a Grey, but there are people here that have.
Even on this board some people will still stay quiet about their experience. There is a saying "those who know don't tell."
I have seen a few people that have come out and said what they have seen. Usually their story gets picked apart and the person get frustrated.

There are other ways to tell if something is fake though. Credibility of the person presenting the evidence is usually the way I will believe or not. I also look at all pictures as fakes until I see otherwise. I've faked a bunch of pictures myself and its not that hard.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont know if the alien in the picture is real or not, but I'd say I'm at least 95% sure it is NOT a drawing. To be honest I cant even see how one would think it was a drawing. It clearly looks like an old photograph to me.

About the neck, not looking right--it looks like the head's been twisted causing the neck to appear flimsy and twisted.

Interesting pic though. That's exactly how I'd imagine a grey to look, if it's a hoax it's a good one.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
I dont know if the alien in the picture is real or not, but I'd say I'm at least 95% sure it is NOT a drawing. To be honest I cant even see how one would think it was a drawing. It clearly looks like an old photograph to me.

About the neck, not looking right--it looks like the head's been twisted causing the neck to appear flimsy and twisted.

Interesting pic though. That's exactly how I'd imagine a grey to look, if it's a hoax it's a good one.

I think it's real.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Even on this board some people will still stay quiet about their experience. There is a saying "those who know don't tell."
I have seen a few people that have come out and said what they have seen. Usually their story gets picked apart and the person get frustrated.

Interesting point...I was actually on the board for MONTHS before posting my one and only sighting as a child...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What about these?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Sickaluph]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If it's a fake, then the person that did it should be working in Hollywood. That thing almost looks like it could convey some basic form of emotion. I'm not sure if it's bothered by the light or just pissed off. I've said it once and I'll say it again, one day, one of these pictures that we've debunked incessantly is going to be proven as real and we will all be kicking ourselves.

Oh yeah, one more thing, as far as their neck being able to support the head, maybe their bone density is different from ours which might make their narrow neck capable of supporting that large noggin. Just a thought.

Peace

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sickaluph, that second set of Aliens was published by Penthouse magazine. I wont claim I read them for the articles
The photos originated from a made-for-TV film in 1994. I'm not sure but I think this one may of been covered already on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the above pic, (and i assume the other is the same subject)
is the model of the alien autopsy that is on display in the ufo museum in Roswell

and he does work for hollywood, i think it was donated from the movie "roswell"

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They look good but they just don't look real. I can't say why but looking at them I get a sense of "fake".

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Who knows......it's always funny cause I look at these pictures and I see all the debunking and I think...."yeah, but what if it's not a fake and we're looking at the real thing".....without knowing it.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
By the way, can someone please post those pictures of the Grays, the pics look like there is a green tint to them...the aliens are behind a fence with a tree or bush in the way and they are shielding the camera's light with their arms. thanx.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Sickaluph]

these are the only ones I have I believe there are more, click to enlargen.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I agree LadyV. It is hard but since I have never seen an alien I don't know if I would be sure a photo was real or not. I just get a "feeling" its fake but have nothing for comparison.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Referring to the original picture in this thread,

I don't know if it's real or not, but I think it's the picture with the "most chance" of being real. I'm pretty sure it's not a drawing either.

The alien actually looked like its neck was broken then later twisted back to face the front. It looks....real. I know that doesn't mean anything though.

As far as I know it's the only picture of a grey out there that hasn't been thorougly proved to be a hoax. So....who knows? We'll probably never know one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
images of greys shielding from the light look very real.
Any links on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join