It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Or before Guam tips over

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately the above concerns were from a Georgia Democratic House Rep. He is not alone in this "brilliance"

This causes me great concerns. These are the folks making the "laws" (now that you mention it, it all makes perfect sense now)

This is what happens when your elections turn into partisan popularity contests. We're doomed

edit on 11/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
The deficit will always be a problem when the FEDERAL RESERVE continues to rip us off. Kind of crazy to allow bankers to print our money and charge us interest. Until they are brought down we are SCREWED!!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Please don't feed the ocean.

(Hint: your yard is sinking)

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
The deficit will always be a problem when the FEDERAL RESERVE continues to rip us off. Kind of crazy to allow bankers to print our money and charge us interest. Until they are brought down we are SCREWED!!

Spot on

Thank you for posting that, sincerely.

Not enough have questioned this unaccountable bunch of vampires. Speaking of which, has the IRS ever gotten back to us on exactly what law permits them to collect a tax on the services we exchange for the Federal Reserve's fiat? I only ask because last I checked the Constitution specifically prohibits this direct, unapportioned tax regardless of what "laws" con men, liars and treason-weasels may have passed in the mean time.

This country's normalcy bias can't be killed off fast enough to suit me

edit on 11/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

History says the contrary.
So does, apparently, the assessment of the US military.

Or did you mean the fear part?

I think Trump came out and said later to expand on his comment, if they throw rocks arrest them as it they have a gun. I think with my 28 years in the military I understand that part.

We have what 10 to 20 million illegals in America, the vast majority is from Mexico, so when you say history what do you mean? Are you saying that the crowd can not continue to build with Mexican locals wanting to capitalize on the situation too? I would...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

so when you say history what do you mean?

I mean the history of the caravans.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

(Hint: your yard is sinking)

Not according to geology.

But I'm sure you know more about it. So carry on with your denial.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So carry on with your denial.

Will do, thanks.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

a reply to: MRinder

She lost.

Get over it.

I won't get over it while she still has the physical ability to run in 2020. We shall never forget the threat a Hillary Clinton presidency represents to the future of our country. Not saying that I wish her I'll health or anything bad, after all she is still a human.

I do. I wish her and Bill the illest of health. Something painful and drawn out preferably.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I hope they get crushed, so they are forced to abandon lunacy, I actually want them to do better because being better is better for America. If they lose big time it proves their tactics are a failure, somebody on their side needs to step up and say hey this didn't work and we don't want to lose like this in 2020, let's offer a real plan over mobs, chaos, slander and SJW garbage.

If the left can't do that when it proven to be a losing pattern for 2 election cycles, then they are really lost until 2024, maybe by then they will have figured it out.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Bad karma to wish for that..you might find yourself there one day.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

" Adoration is the first step to Tyranny "

In a Free Democratic Republic , there are MANY Checks and Balances in Preventing ANYONE from becoming an Authoritarian Tyrant in this Country . There is Nothing Wrong with having Strong Willed Leadership Directing a Nation based on their Law minded Government . In President Trumps case , he is just what Our Country Desperately Needs Right Now , and when he eventually Leaves Office , we Will All be Better Off because of him . What about the First President , George Washington ? Many People back then thought he was a bit to Authoritarian for their Tastes , but he Proved their Fears groundless over time .

It was late when I wrote that. Phage had gotten into my head.

Still though, we should always be critical of major players.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Phage had gotten into my head.

Bull#.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Why are you being like that? I would take it as a compliment.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Think for yourself.

Agree or disagree, but don't attribute your thinking to anyone other than yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Think for yourself.

Agree or disagree, but don't attribute your thinking to anyone other than yourself.

Fair point.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Heads Up!... SEAN HANNITY and RUSH LIMBAUGH will be joining President Trump at his final rally before election day. Monday evening 11/5/2018 @ 9pm Central Time.

Reference #1: twitter.com...

Reference #2: thepalmierireport.com...

Reference #3: fox2now.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

woohoo

They must be worried.

edit on 11/5/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Where we go one, we go all ...

#RedTsunami

!!!

Voter advice from Q:

[PANIC IN DC]
If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at 'key' voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
See Something
Say Something
Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual 'grouping' [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
See Something
Say Something
[take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
Q

qmap.pub...

edit on 5-11-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage There are even some who think that a growing deficit is not a good thing.

Sign my name to that one. But unless Congress acts no President can end the deficit. It requires Congress to make Bipartisan changes.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join