It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

If democrats win the House, impeachment preceding's will start against Trump and Pence so Pelosi can become president.

What vote is required to remove the president from office?

The senate has no part?

The senate would jump at the chance to get back to making no changes and talking big again.

So that scary part about impeachment was just more rhetoric?

If by rhetoric you mean 99% of all politicians masturbation fantasies, then yes. Rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, now that you mention it, high tides are getting higher.

That is sort of scary.

Don't worry phage, we'll all be dead before Hawaii sinks.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Mkay kids, let me explain something that might be going over some people's heads because they have the feelz particularly bad right now. There were mostly bleks behind Obama because it's orchestrated and directed toward certain people to get out and vote, precisely the same thing that Trump does when he says crazy things at his rallies that aren't necessarily true. It's to get out the vote.

These messages aren't directed or aimed at us. I assure you that thinkers like us, on either isle or standing in the middle trying to make everyone behave, aren't on the menu. The vast majority of voters are more simple, they don't get on ATS. Many don't even browse the internet, the closest they come is checking the weather or finding an address, phone number for a place they're trying to get to.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If by rhetoric you mean 99% of all politicians masturbation fantasies, then yes. Rhetoric.

Really? Politicians actually get off on that kind of thing?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It's not so much the sinking that worries me. It's the ocean moving up.
Problems with drinking water and stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Really? Politicians actually get off on that kind of thing?

Russians hookers can't whiz on EVERYONE!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought sea salt was healthy?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

We'll all be long gone before there isn't potable water.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I thought sea salt was healthy?

TheRedneck

He should invest in desalination plants.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Im going to vote on Tuesday, then buying a case of ammo just in case the left rages in my neighborhood. lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Mkay kids, let me explain something that might be going over some people's heads because they have the feelz particularly bad right now. There were mostly bleks behind Obama because it's orchestrated and directed toward certain people to get out and vote, precisely the same thing that Trump does when he says crazy things at his rallies that aren't necessarily true. It's to get out the vote.

These messages aren't directed or aimed at us. I assure you that thinkers like us, on either isle or standing in the middle trying to make everyone behave, aren't on the menu. The vast majority of voters are more simple, they don't get on ATS. Many don't even browse the internet, the closest they come is checking the weather or finding an address, phone number for a place they're trying to get to.

Exactly, as in T.V. fiction, cater to the target audience.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've just reviewed our local ballots and for the first time in my life I will be voting a straight ticket---Republican---in the partisan races. In a couple of the non-partisan positions I'll be voting for a Democrat or Independent. Growing up in a place that was 70% Democrat I never dreamed that I would ever see an election that didn't include a Democrat that I knew and trusted to hold the office. But it seems that the radicals have captured our local Dem party and their candidates are mere sacrifices with no chance whatsoever of being elected.

The poor fellow whose ego they stoked by urging him to run for the county executive has promised three new taxes and to raise three others. He might as well have taken a butcher knife to his own throat in the public forum. While his opponents were talking about their plans to bring more living-wage jobs to the county, he was telling us that he was going to raise taxes. It was definitely the craziest thing I've ever seen in a local election forum.

Full disclosure: Three of the Republicans I'll be voting for were Democrats back when I was a member of that party.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

if this 10k successfully come

Which 10k would that be?

I see the fear is strong with you.

Give it time... I'm sure it will grow

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

History says the contrary.
So does, apparently, the assessment of the US military.

Or did you mean the fear part?
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I too believe they are going to suffer a devastating loss that their party (in its current form) will never recover from.

They have been on the decline (as far as congress/State government goes) for decades, and it has finally started catching up to them nationally. The 2016 county-by-county election map shows precisely who/where they are, and also that they believe 0.1% of the country should control the other 99.9% simply because they have a higher population concentrated in those areas

The lie of course being that we were never intended to be any sort of "democracy" and instead Citizens of each State elected to form a national Union of States which now constitutes the US Government when they rebelled from Great Britain. They have always sought to transform our Constitution's Article 4 Section 4 guarantee of a "Republican form of Government" into some nightmarish form of mob-rule/tyranny by majority (an unacceptable situation)

I believe we will win, in another blowout surprise upset. However, the worst case scenario is that Dems take the House by a very narrow margin. While it would be bad in the short term, remember it is likely Trump will earn reelection in 2020 and two years out of power have the Dems reeling - they are pivoting to the hard left and driving away many through the #WalkAway movement. Additionally, giving them any power whatsoever would simply accelerate this process allowing bitter crones like Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Diane Feinstein, Kamalla Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc. to show their true colors in a much more visible/public way. What remaining support (outside the hard left) their party still has would be gone a short time after they managed to grasp on to what little power they have left. An old saying says "Always give someone just enough rope to hang themselves with" and in this situation, the Dems controlling any part of Government would give them precisely that

It is a win/win for us either way. The average American citizen will not cast off their normalcy bias until they are personally burdened by it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: staticfl

May I recommend less lethal deterrents as well? The fire extinguisher sized OC/CS deterrent can be had online for anywhere from $50-$250 (depending on how big you need). Def Tec (defense technology) is a great brand. Go with the hottest stuff you can get, 1.3% MC with CS tear gas. Both Sabre and Fox labs make an "aerosol grenade" as well, but they are non pyrotechnic and will not cause fires and also do not require an NFA tax stamp...and don't forget BG can also throw them back at you

Of course legally a mob (check your state laws and contact a lawyer to be sure) is considered a single entity using deadly force when that mob is violent, when it places you in fear for your life and when any part of the mob has the 1) ability 2) opportunity and 3) intent to cause you severe or fatal harm

In the above scenario, their force is considered "deadly" because a "disparity of force" exists. This means that although the mob itself may not be using knives or guns, that even otherwise minor batteries could be fatal when delivered by multiple individuals. This is no different than a 100lb old lady is physically attacked by a 250lb body builder or an average person attacked by a known martial artist. So you are usually justified in defending yourself with lethal force when a reasonable person would also assume that a mob's aggressive actions could result in exceptionally severe or fatal injuries

Just my 2c and something to keep in mind
I'm not a lawyer. My personal defense plan includes liberal use of less lethal deterrents and lethal force as an absolute last resort if the lives of my family or community are in danger

edit on 11/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MRinder

LoL! Judging Tuesday election based on Obama's one rally, how ignorant! Hell, if we based elections off of rally attendance than Ron Paul would have won back in 2012!

"This is not meant to be racist but..."

That's usually how a racist starts off a racist rant, not that you're racist but it's bad optics.

Apparently not even the illegals showed up for O’s rally. The Democrat Party has been overrun by radical far-Left operatives. There is no jfk left in it.
edit on 4-11-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The ocean moving up? Are you still believing the fairy tale of man made climate change ?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I've been observing the ocean start eating my yard. Yes. High tides are higher and low tides are higher. Yes. Warmer water is "bigger" and glaciers are melting.

And yes, I think it's happening primarily because of the CO2 we've been pumping into the atmosphere.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I personally am undecided whether it is man made or a natural process, but I too have seen changes (more bugs, warmer summers, cold winters) and I have no idea exactly what they mean but I don't doubt the climate is changing

I am not worried if it is man made or natural, and will accept whatever conclusion the scientific community comes to. However, what currently has me on the fence (and questioning existing assertions) is all the "dark research" and otherwise undisclosed underlying data which makes accountability impossible. I have no problem accepting scientific results, but part of the scientific method is being reproducible. Any person can run the same experiment under the same conditions with the same starting point and reach the same end point. And with "dark research" we are unable to do that

But I have no doubt if it is indeed man made non-secret data can and will also conclude this. We will see. But it seems many on the left are simply angry because we don't accept the "authoritative" word on this issue, and instead demand to see the underlying data/evidence and draw our own conclusions. Sure, they don't have to produce that data. But we don't have to believe their conclusions in that instance (which many do not)

I am also quite concerned about the impact of climate change
edit on 11/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join